PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the NBA getting all political?

senelcoolidge
08-01-2016, 03:56 PM
I think it's a bad look for the league. Players individually is one thing, but the league, nope.

HurricaneKid
08-01-2016, 04:10 PM
I think it's a bad look for the league. Players individually is one thing, but the league, nope.

The league has openly gay owners. Standing up for your ownership group is not exactly going out on a limb. It doesn't cost the league anything to be on the cutting edge of progressive causes either.

Spurs m8
08-01-2016, 04:12 PM
I hate it.

I come to nba to escape politics... Especially these days... Fake agenda driven, globalist driven, anti human garbage.

Worst part is they push the shit and propaganda on too many stupid c*nts so they all lap it up like morons.

FireDavidKahn
08-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Who cares?

It doesn't affect you in any way.

Akrazotile
08-01-2016, 04:48 PM
I hate it.

I come to nba to escape politics... Especially these days... Fake agenda driven, globalist driven, anti human garbage.

Worst part is they push the shit and propaganda on too many stupid c*nts so they all lap it up like morons.

Yep.

The NBA is not progressive because they actually give a shit about people. Look at what they do to their fans. They know the game is diluted by too many teams and too many games, but they won't scale back because the owners will lose revenue. So fans lose quality instead. They're gonna start putting ads on jerseys even though they already making an absolute shit ton killing on tv commercials. They're comically trying to find a way to include teams across the Atlantic Ocean into the current division set up. They want NOTHING but more money. More money. More money.

Their attempts at SJW 'progressivism' are simply pandering to their youth demographic. They know this will create good publicity for them among the majority of their viewers. It's not like they really give a ****. It's self-serving publicity. That's it.

Spurs m8
08-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Who cares?

Lol are you joking?

What a small minded thing to say

Clifton
08-01-2016, 08:27 PM
The NBA is a big money operation. As such they would do well to stay out of current events as much as possible, and discourage their teams and players as well from doing so on company time.

If a financial machine as large as the NBA is taking a "stand" on something, you can be sure they're not deviating one inch from the safest, trendiest, and most PR-friendly position possible.

But current opinion fluctuates. They may get a golf clap for taking the "right side" on transgender rights. But people don't ultimately care. They are far more likely to hold it against the NBA for taking the "wrong" side on something, even if it was "right" at the time.

G-train
08-01-2016, 08:42 PM
The NBA operates to make money. NBA cares is about money.

If making more money didn't matter, they wouldn't comment on anything.

BarberSchool
08-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Who cares?

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbdz3b2t9h1qzmowao1_400.jpg