PDA

View Full Version : Does black people have a negative perception in society?

iamgine
08-01-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm not a racist. I don't think any group is superior or inferior based on race.

But why is it I don't want to live where there's a lot of black people? The lack of black people in the area is actually a factor when purchasing a house for me. I don't have this problem with Caucasians, Asians or Latinos. Maybe minor problems with Arabs and Indians but at least with these groups I know why (Indians are kinda rude and smell funny; Arabs would have a noisy mosque nearby.)

I assume this is a common thing, and it extends to employment and other stuff. But why? My theory is we subconsciously perceive black color as 'bad'.

9erempiree
08-01-2016, 06:09 PM
No they don't have a negative perception.

Patrick Chewing
08-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Blacks are poorer and less educated. They also commit much more crime per their population.

This is why it's OK and not "racist" to not want to live in a Black neighborhood.

ace23
08-01-2016, 06:52 PM
This is called racism.

9erempiree
08-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Who is painting Black people as bad?

dude77
08-01-2016, 07:08 PM
yes they are universally looked down upon around the world .. this isn't anything new

fiddy
08-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Who is painting Black people as bad?
Crime stats

97 bulls
08-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Lol. Typical. Always look at the effect and never the cause.

@ Patrick Chewing. Or anyone that wants to help him. Why do blacks commit more crime?

highwhey
08-01-2016, 07:20 PM
I would have no problem living next to Larry Fitzgerald.

Patrick Chewing
08-01-2016, 07:28 PM
@ Patrick Chewing. Or anyone that wants to help him. Why do blacks commit more crime?

Because a majority of Blacks live in poverty or poor conditions. Nowadays it's becoming too cliche to keep blaming someone else, but with all these programs and opportunities, the fate of Black America really resides within them.

My parents and grandparents were poor when they came to this country, yet managed to get steady work and 60 years later everyone in my family who is still alive has a house, job, or is collecting retirement income. What was their excuse?

97 bulls
08-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Because a majority of Blacks live in poverty or poor conditions. Nowadays it's becoming too cliche to keep blaming someone else, but with all these programs and opportunities, the fate of Black America really resides within them.

My parents and grandparents were poor when they came to this country, yet managed to get steady work and 60 years later everyone in my family who is still alive has a house, job, or is collecting retirement income. What was their excuse?
I do agree. That the welfare system plays a huge role. But to be honest. Mostly women are on welfare. What about the men?

dude77
08-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Lol. Typical. Always look at the effect and never the cause.

why do they commit much less crime in poor white neighborhoods ?

SexSymbol
08-01-2016, 08:04 PM
yes.
Many times they deserve it.

Rockets(T-mac)
08-01-2016, 08:06 PM
I read the title of the thread, and instantly thought of Ali G saying those words. :oldlol:

dude77
08-01-2016, 08:06 PM

:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

TheWinningFam
08-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Stay ignorant and prejudice brehs.

97 bulls
08-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Poor white neighborhoods are still richer than middle class black neighborhoods

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/upshot/middle-class-black-families-in-low-income-neighborhoods.html?_r=0

And even more, if the argument is that it's in black culture or DNA, why don't you see crime in black families with similar incomes to middle and upper class whites?

I find it funny that the FBI doesn't keep crime statstistics based on financial standing. Only race and age.

Even more. Is the stats that show that blacks are targeted more by law enforcement. Don't have the finances to reasonably defend themselves in court, and don't get nearly the same second chance opportunities as their white counterparts. As well as harsher penalities. And I have plenty of stats and examples to back this up on both sides.

Now.....Dude77. In the words of Bill O'Reilly..... "what say you?"

sd3035
08-01-2016, 09:15 PM
I wonder what the crime rates are in Europe compared to Africa :lol

dude77
08-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Poor white neighborhoods are still richer than middle class black neighborhoods

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/upshot/middle-class-black-families-in-low-income-neighborhoods.html?_r=0

And even more, if the argument is that it's in black culture or DNA, why don't you see crime in black families with similar incomes to middle and upper class whites?

I find it funny that the FBI doesn't keep crime statstistics based on financial standing. Only race and age.

Even more. Is the stats that show that blacks are targeted more by law enforcement. Don't have the finances to reasonably defend themselves in court, and don't get nearly the same second chance opportunities as their white counterparts. As well as harsher penalities. And I have plenty of stats and examples to back this up on both sides.

Now.....Dude77. In the words of Bill O'Reilly..... "what say you?"

I'll give you that .. if a black family is well off they probably won't be out causing trouble I think ..

the argument about not having finances to defend themselves .. neither do those poor white folks so that's a moot point ..

na I'm talking about dirt poor white hoods like the appalachians .. dirt poor whites still commit less crime ..

the fact is blacks cause more trouble than any other group wherever they reside .. maybe it's because they're universally hated .. maybe it's because they don't have stable family units .. I don't know .. but that's how it is

97 bulls
08-01-2016, 09:48 PM
I'll give you that .. if a black family is well off they probably won't be out causing trouble I think ..

the argument about not having finances to defend themselves .. neither do those poor white folks so that's a moot point ..

na I'm talking about dirt poor white hoods like the appalachians .. dirt poor whites still commit less crime ..

the fact is blacks cause more trouble than any other group wherever they reside .. maybe it's because they're universally hated .. maybe it's because they don't have stable family units .. I don't know .. but that's how it is
And as I said earlier. The dirt poor individuals you're referring to aren't targeted nearly as much as blacks.

Think outside the box here bro. If the police actually start targeting those areas, or any area for that matter, start pulling whites over searching their cars for drugs etc, then arrest them, get then a record etc. And thus make it virtually impossible to earn a living, they're gonna turn to crime to support themselves. Again the stats bare it out. This is why crime is so high in the black community. Your boy Ronald Reagan allowed drugs to enter into the bkack community, declared war on drugs. Even though it wasn't really an epedimic. And here we are today.

It has nothing to do with race. Or government assistance seeing as how everyone benefits from government handouts. Whites especially.

DeuceWallaces
08-01-2016, 09:53 PM
This is called racism.

:oldlol:

"I'm not a racist, but I don't want to live where black people live. Indians too; because they smell bad."

KiiiiNG
08-01-2016, 09:57 PM
:oldlol:

"I'm not a racist, but I don't want to live where black people live. Indians too; because they smell bad."

So is King of all blacks racist against his own people? The truth is the truth, nobody wants to live around a bunch of black people. Even blacks who make it somewhere in life will tell you that.

Patrick Chewing
08-01-2016, 10:00 PM
So is King of all blacks racist against his own people? The truth is the truth, nobody wants to live around a bunch of black people. Even blacks who make it somewhere in life will tell you that.

Douche lives in a make believe world in his grandma's basement. You are correct, nobody wants to live in the hood where crime is rampant. I'd like to see Douche get dropped off and try to survive a day in the hood just so he preconceived notions of racism get squashed.

branslowski
08-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Theres only one reason, fear. Since day 1 they feared the black man.

Also, ppl talking about crime rates and other racist bs, whites from the start have held previous generations back from being able to learn, so in essense we are still trying to catch up because our ancestors were enslaved and beaten to death if they even tried to learn something. Then after slavery you have segregation where "Colored" folk was givin off brand type treatment, in schools, work, neighborhoods exc...So what ppl who don't have opportunity gonna do??? Go n get it. So now your grandma n grandpop was kids in a racist 1940-50s...Well after that the whites can't ban you from places but they can make it hard for you to get there. Now your mom n dad born in the 60s or 70s are in poverty already held back...Your opportunity to be as successful as the whites is already cut, so the best jobs you can get is little pay, but ironically enough for you to live in public housing the PJs and low budget neighborhoods with limited resources, so if its all you can afford then where else can you go?

So now you have a hood of angry struggling blacks who all want a piece of the smallest pie, its gonna turn into a jungle. So now ur mom n pops at 15-20+ yrs old begans to robb and sell drugs to get afloat. The same drugs that the white man placed in the hoods to erase us because they know if you throw 5 pitbulls in a cage and dangle a steak above them that they gonna kill eachother to get it. Now our moms n dads are either drug dealers or drug users, which effects the outcomes of their future life which is us, and we learn from our household and the neighborhood schools we went to.

Our fathers in jail, our moms on welfare...It's built up anger from being oppressed so we are viewed as thugs once that anger is released. Whites BEEN brain washed to view us as scum of the earth, you aren't born that way it is learned.

Blacks learned violence from whites at the end of the day. Thats why the only true god being the reason for everything today is FIREARMS. Whites know damn well they couldn't get slaves with hand to hand combat.

But hey at the end of the day, we are superior. Because we truly started from the bottom, while most whites were spoon fed success. Yawl got to start the race early, Guns and Literature.

HeatFanSince88
08-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Africa is homogenous black, and has just as much crime/murder as any black "economically disenfranchised" neighborhood in country founded by Europeans. always Whiteys fault though eh?

Any single place in the world that has 90%+ black people is going to have a ton of crime. don't hate anyone for telling it like it is. it's up to blacks to take some pride in their communities and build then up. Most of the quality blacks that "make it" just GTFO asap and dont bother helping anyone out. Look at these guys like lebron and carmelo that just talk this social justice shit, but what the **** are they doing when it comes to actions? nothing just bitching for other people to do shit.

When the "ghettos" of America and Europe were full of poor Europeans, they were nice neighborhoods. these people didn't have money. My parents didn't. they could have used being poor as an excuse for for spraying grafiti everywhere, shooting people over petty bs, and getting hooked on drugs. But they didn't. They took pride in where they lived, and seeked to build something. Not just live for the next hit/instant gratification.

G-train
08-02-2016, 12:17 AM
I wonder what the crime rates are in Europe compared to Africa :lol

Which countries exactly?

G-train
08-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Africa is homogenous black, and has just as much crime/murder as any black "economically disenfranchised" neighborhood in country founded by Europeans. always Whiteys fault though eh?

I would say many African countries are off the scale in terms of violence/murder, but there are varying reasons why. Depends on the country.

G-train
08-02-2016, 12:20 AM
Theres only one reason, fear. Since day 1 they feared the black man.

Also, ppl talking about crime rates and other racist bs, whites from the start have held previous generations back from being able to learn, so in essense we are still trying to catch up because our ancestors were enslaved and beaten to death if they even tried to learn something. Then after slavery you have segregation where "Colored" folk was givin off brand type treatment, in schools, work, neighborhoods exc...So what ppl who don't have opportunity gonna do??? Go n get it. So now your grandma n grandpop was kids in a racist 1940-50s...Well after that the whites can't ban you from places but they can make it hard for you to get there. Now your mom n dad born in the 60s or 70s are in poverty already held back...Your opportunity to be as successful as the whites is already cut, so the best jobs you can get is little pay, but ironically enough for you to live in public housing the PJs and low budget neighborhoods with limited resources, so if its all you can afford then where else can you go?

So now you have a hood of angry struggling blacks who all want a piece of the smallest pie, its gonna turn into a jungle. So now ur mom n pops at 15-20+ yrs old begans to robb and sell drugs to get afloat. The same drugs that the white man placed in the hoods to erase us because they know if you throw 5 pitbulls in a cage and dangle a steak above them that they gonna kill eachother to get it. Now our moms n dads are either drug dealers or drug users, which effects the outcomes of their future life which is us, and we learn from our household and the neighborhood schools we went to.

Our fathers in jail, our moms on welfare...It's built up anger from being oppressed so we are viewed as thugs once that anger is released. Whites BEEN brain washed to view us as scum of the earth, you aren't born that way it is learned.

Blacks learned violence from whites at the end of the day. Thats why the only true god being the reason for everything today is FIREARMS. Whites know damn well they couldn't get slaves with hand to hand combat.

But hey at the end of the day, we are superior. Because we truly started from the bottom, while most whites were spoon fed success. Yawl got to start the race early, Guns and Literature.

What a load of generalizing poop