PDA

View Full Version : anyone actually meet any Hillary fans/supporters?

HeatFanSince88
08-01-2016, 11:55 PM
The only ones I've come across are single women vouching for her because of "girl power". their always either ugly bitches or the type that value slaving away for a career over raising a family. most married women and girls in relationships that I talk to are voting trump.

all the other people voting for her don't even like her. you ask them and they just spout anti trump shit. "trumps racist!" "trump is an idiot" "*** trump!!!!!!". it's like im watching an episode of south park.

I mean at least Bernie had his diehards and supporters? But who the *** likes this bitch????

Jameerthefear
08-01-2016, 11:58 PM
idk bro

Im Still Ballin
08-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Hillary Supporters are most likely Democratic!

Nick Young
08-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Yes. When I went back to visit California. Mostly old women who like Bill and university age chicks who don't know shit about her policy but are voting for her because she's a girl. Also the fat boy friendzoners who follow these girls around are usually Hilldawg supporters too.

poido123
08-02-2016, 12:14 AM
Won't matter bro.

If Hillary is able to commit voter fraud like she did to Bernie, she won't need to worry.

Most corrupt politician ever.

west_tip
08-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Anecdotally speaking I have seen maybe a dozen people with Hillary bumper stickers, all in cars driven by 50+ year old females. Her base is pretty much postmenopausal females.

Terahite
08-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Anecdotally speaking I have seen maybe a dozen people with Hillary bumper stickers, all in cars driven by 50+ year old females. Her base is pretty much postmenopausal females.

http://media.salon.com/2012/04/diane_keaton.jpg