PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson embracing the villain role

Ca$H
08-02-2016, 01:10 AM

Spurs m8
08-02-2016, 01:14 AM
These Warriors are such clown d*cks.

Never seen a more self absorbed bunch of betas.

I mean, they won ONE TITLE* LMAO

ONE*.

And provided the biggest choke in NBA History! FOREVER.

Let that sink in for a minute.

LOSERS.

Nilocon165
08-02-2016, 01:23 AM
WOW this is not gonna work.

Lebron and company on the heat just naturally became the villians and had a blast doing it.

Now these dumbass beta chokers are trying to convince everyone that their the villians lmao.

Klay, People don't hate you because you're good, they hate you because you're beta and stupid.

SouBeachTalents
08-02-2016, 01:32 AM

Lebron and company on the heat just naturally became the villians and had a blast doing it.

Now these dumbass beta chokers are trying to convince everyone that their the villians lmao.

Klay, People don't hate you because you're good, they hate you because you're beta and stupid.

That's actually not true. LeBron stated how he disliked being the villain, and how it negatively affected his game. Might be part of the reason for his disastrous performance in the Finals his first year in Miami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngQay0Tq5V0

Doranku
08-02-2016, 01:32 AM
It'll be fun until June rolls around and this ********** chokes in the finals for the third straight year. :oldlol:

AintNoSunshine
08-02-2016, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE=Ca$H]

AintNoSunshine
08-02-2016, 01:49 AM

A bunch of betas, rich, suburban, nice kids trying to be villains, this is beyond cute:roll: :roll: :roll:

plowking
08-02-2016, 01:51 AM
What you guys pulled off in the past Finals was already unprecedented:oldlol:

:oldlol:

TheMilkyBarKid
08-02-2016, 03:24 AM
Klay is a hell of a player, but every time he gets in front of a mic I cringe. Surely he would have learned his lesson after the post game 4 'feelings hurt' comments.

Spurs m8
08-02-2016, 03:42 AM

:cheers:

sunnyboy91
08-02-2016, 04:53 AM
I hate this team.
Steph and Klay both grew up rich kids and went to private schools....now theyre acting like badass' villains? lmao
Draymond is a dirty groin kicking moron.
Durant is the biggest beta the NBA has ever seen in a superstar.

If they dont win the chip in 2017, they are the biggest laughing stock in NBA history (After winning with the easiest finals path ever in 2015, and their epic chokejob in 2016 after 73 wins)

BlakFrankWhite
08-02-2016, 05:06 AM
I hate this team.
Steph and Klay both grew up rich kids and went to private schools....now theyre acting like badass' villains? lmao

If they dont win the chip in 2017, they are the biggest laughing stock in NBA history (After winning with the easiest finals path ever in 2015, and their epic chokejob in 2016 after 73 wins)

:applause:

Welcome to the forum!

Prime_Shaq
08-02-2016, 05:41 AM
I hate this team.

GOAT first post.

Inferno
08-02-2016, 06:56 AM
All the responses in this thread tell me how scared and salty everyone is :oldlol:

Spurs5Rings2014
08-02-2016, 07:59 AM
All the responses in this thread tell me how scared and salty everyone is :oldlol:

You won't even make it to the finals. We're giving you that work.

GUARANTEED.

Spurs m8
08-02-2016, 08:12 AM
I hate this team.

You legend.

Welcome.

r0drig0lac
08-02-2016, 08:23 AM

:applause:

Locked_Up_Tonight
08-02-2016, 08:27 AM
I just don't understand this new generation.

IGOTGAME
08-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Guy is delusional, how about just worrying about winning a championship. Last time you around saying silly shit the Bron Bron and beat that ass. Jus saying

Honestly, after that ass whopping I don't see how you can talk shit. That should have been a life altering experience, I mean didn't he run away crying like a little bitch without shaking hands.

KiiiiNG
08-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Looks like he's right. Look at all the angry virgins in this thread. :roll:

tpols
08-02-2016, 09:10 AM
well.. it's a man's league.

hold this L
08-02-2016, 09:27 AM
These Warriors are such clown d*cks.

Never seen a more self absorbed bunch of betas.

I mean, they won ONE TITLE* LMAO

ONE*.

And provided the biggest choke in NBA History! FOREVER.

Let that sink in for a minute.

LOSERS.
http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Keep crying little boy, Kawhi is going to join you on the couch when he watches the finals from home once again.

:yaohappy:

Ca$H
08-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Looks like he's right. Look at all the angry virgins in this thread. :roll:

:oldlol: These simpletons don't realize that Klay is already playing the villain role perfectly. Look at all the angry responses from these cretins. They don't realize that they are Klay's puppets.

hold this L
08-02-2016, 09:29 AM

GUARANTEED.
https://media.giphy.com/media/jQmVFypWInKCc/giphy.gif

Ca$H
08-02-2016, 09:42 AM

GUARANTEED.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoZajxXVUAAXWWj.jpg

Only injuries can stop the Warriors.

Darius
08-02-2016, 10:32 AM
What you guys pulled off in the past Finals was already unprecedented:oldlol:

:roll:

Spurs m8
08-02-2016, 04:11 PM
http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Keep crying little boy, Kawhi is going to join you on the couch when he watches the finals from home once again.

:yaohappy:

Shook.

So shook you came back and edited.

hold this L
08-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Shook.

So shook you came back and edited.
Garbage grammar/spelling is what happens when it's edited. I'm at work so I type like I'm texting sometimes. :facepalm

Spurs m8
08-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Garbage grammar/spelling is what happens when it's edited.

Garbage grammar/spelling is the classic blow back from a keyboard mash during a melt tbh

grantz
08-02-2016, 06:25 PM
What's to be scared of. They don't win the finals next year, they are a colossal failure. They win it's collusion basketball.

It's a win/win situation for any GSW hater.

bdreason
08-02-2016, 07:08 PM
Warriors were the media darling for a couple years. Now I think it's safe to say the only people cheering for the Warriors are Warriors fans. I'm not sure if that necessarily makes them "villians" though. Durant and Curry don't generate the level of hate that LeBron did after the decision. Klay and DrayGod are both very good players, but nobody hated the Heat because of Chris Bosh. It'll be interesting to see how fans and the media react next season. I think the narrative could go a few different directions, depending on how the team performs, and how the players react to the inevitable attention.

Ben Simmons
08-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Warriors were the media darling for a couple years. Now I think it's safe to say the only people cheering for the Warriors are Warriors fans. I'm not sure if that necessarily makes them "villians" though. Durant and Curry don't generate the level of hate that LeBron did after the decision. Klay and DrayGod are both very good players, but nobody hated the Heat because of Chris Bosh. It'll be interesting to see how fans and the media react next season. I think the narrative could go a few different directions, depending on how the team performs, and how the players react to the inevitable attention.
Draymond is certaintly a player that brings negative attention though

hold this L
08-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Everything will get magnified though. Curry doing those dances and moves post (during) scoring will get people extra salty in this upcoming season. :pimp:

Dray n Klay
08-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Everything will get magnified though. Curry doing those dances and moves post (during) scoring will get people extra salty in this upcoming season. :pimp:

And when he chokes AGAIN in the Finals we'll all laugh at him for the third year in a row. :banana: