PDA

View Full Version : Trump received a Purple Heart today

9erempiree
08-02-2016, 09:45 PM
It will be one of many achievements to come.

Get him in already.

oh the horror
08-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Dude received a *copy* of one that a vet had made.

In other words, he might as well of gotten it out of a crackerjack box. Wouldn't surprise me if that guy was paid. Who makes a copy of their Purple Heart?

9erempiree
08-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Dude received a *copy* of one that a vet had made.

In other words, he might as well of gotten it out of a crackerjack box. Wouldn't surprise me if that guy was paid. Who makes a copy of their Purple Heart?

Lets not downplay this achievement because the semantics. Nobody cares who made it and what material it is.

He is in the history books.

bluechox2
08-02-2016, 10:14 PM
lol...after a day when they asked him what he sacrificed for this country and came up with nothing....they manufactured a fake purple heart for this turd...and his answer was...this is the easiest way to get one...i should do i more often

9erempiree
08-02-2016, 10:17 PM
l..this is the easiest way to get one...i should do i more often

That was a joke dummy.:hammerhead:

What do you want him to say? He worked hard and all his life for it?

It was quite humbling. Loosen up the room rather than having a full blown ceremony.

highwhey
08-02-2016, 10:17 PM
What a fraud

Facepalm
08-02-2016, 11:00 PM
He thought it was real.

If he had any decency, he would have turned it down as he didn't deserve it..especially after dodging the draft and lying about it and then calling STDs his own personal Vietnam.

Of course, we all know Trump has no decency.

9erempiree
08-02-2016, 11:05 PM
He thought it was real.

If he had any decency, he would have turned it down as he didn't deserve it..especially after dodging the draft and lying about it and then calling STDs his own personal Vietnam.

Of course, we all know Trump has no decency.
:facepalm

Here is a picture of him. Highest rank is Captain of his academy.
http://www.gdnonline.com/gdnimages/20160615%5C20160615123639military.png

Facepalm
08-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Here is a picture of him. Highest rank is Captain of his academy.
http://www.gdnonline.com/gdnimages/20160615%5C20160615123639military.png
:oldlol: :oldlol: He was the biggest war hero during prep school :oldlol: :oldlol:

Facepalm
08-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a forthcoming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.
Mr. Trump said that his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

:roll: :roll:

This is also the reason why he thinks he knows more about the military than actual generals

:roll: :roll:

Hey, he wore a uniform and did marching drills—it's just like having been in Vietnam.
Trump's specialty in this presidential race seems to involve taking things Republicans try to keep the majority of voters from noticing and just shoving them in our faces. On race, he deploys not a dog whistle but a "dog siren" and on military service, well. Trump's not content to pull a George W. Bush by swaggering around as if poor attendance with the Texas Air National Guard made him some kind of military legend. No, military-themed boarding school is all it took for Trump. This may be even better than Ronald Reagan's claims to having been present at the liberation of the Nazi concentration camps when really he was in California handling footage of the camps.

There's a thought—Trump now has a really valid claim to being Reagan's spiritual heir.

Your hero 9empire. :roll::roll:

G-train
08-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Soon to be commander in chief of US Military.

9erempiree
08-02-2016, 11:11 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: He was the biggest war hero during prep school :oldlol: :oldlol:

You do know military school back in the days were for the elite right? It's not what it is now.

The equivalent would be soldiers in the Navy Seal.

His academy is what the Navy Seal is to the military. They would only deploy these academy soldiers if it was an emergency. They were the Navy Seals in-training of that time.

Go look it up.

Facepalm
08-02-2016, 11:13 PM
You do know military school back in the days were for the elite right? It's not what it is now.

His academy is what the Navy Seal is to the military. They would only deploy these academy soldiers if it was an emergency. They were the Navy Seals in-training of the period.

Go look it up.

And when he got out he went and got himself deferred for a physical ailment...while still leading an active lifestyle playing tennis, squash and golf. Your war hero was a draft dodger. Stop denying it.

dude77
08-02-2016, 11:17 PM
receives purple heart without even serving .. ALPHA

Facepalm
08-02-2016, 11:19 PM
receives purple heart without even serving .. ALPHA
Fake purple heart. Goes perfectly with his fake military service, fake University, fake tan, and fake campaign.

9erempiree
08-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Fake purple heart. Goes perfectly with his fake military service, fake University, fake tan, and fake campaign.

He was the equivalent of a Navy Seal.

Navy Seals are not deployed unless need be.

Facepalm
08-02-2016, 11:24 PM

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/trump-military-service-quote.jpeg

Miyagi
08-03-2016, 12:34 AM

His academy is what the Navy Seal is to the military. They would only deploy these academy soldiers if it was an emergency. They were the Navy Seals in-training of that time.

Go look it up.
Dont ever post here, there are no soldiers in Navy. The rest of what you said is trash.

bluechox2
08-03-2016, 12:37 AM
That was a joke dummy.:hammerhead:

What do you want him to say? He worked hard and all his life for it?

It was quite humbling. Loosen up the room rather than having a full blown ceremony.

he doesnt have one sacrastic bone in his body...everything he says is at face value

TheMan
08-03-2016, 10:34 AM
Goddam

savage :lol

rezznor
08-03-2016, 01:00 PM

:lol

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Randy-Savage-gifs-001_004.gif

so Savage!!!

FillJackson
08-04-2016, 05:52 PM

Go look it up.
Wow. How did I miss the the first time around.

This is insanity. This might be the nuttiest post 9er ever made. Where do you get this bullshit.

He went to military boarding school, one that is well known in the NY area to be for ****up children of the rich. It's where you go when you get kicked out of prep school. The school has a Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps program.

WHICH. IS. NOTHING. LIKE. THE . NAVY. SEALS.

You are not in the military if you are in JROTC and you have no military obligation. In college if you join the ROTC, there is a military service obligation.

FillJackson
08-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Also you earn a purple heart. Being giving one or buying one is meaningless.

FillJackson
08-04-2016, 05:54 PM

:biggums:

wow.

TheWinningFam
08-04-2016, 05:56 PM

Now you're just talking out the ass :roll: :roll:

Facepalm
08-04-2016, 05:56 PM
Wow. How did I miss the the first time around.

This is insanity. This might be the nuttiest post 9er ever made. Where do you get this bullshit.

He went to military boarding school, one that is well known in the NY area to be for ****up children of the rich. It's where you go when you get kicked out of prep school. The school has a Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps program. WHICH. IS. NOTHING. LIKE. THE . NAVY. SEALS.

You are not in the military if you are in JROTC and you have no military obligation. In college if you join the ROTC, there is a military service obligation.

Yea, and that school had NO AFFILIATION with the actual military.

Facepalm
08-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Also you earn a purple heart. Being giving one or buying one is meaningless.

Does he even know how one earns a purple heart? As one war hero with a purple heart said "Nobody wants to become eligible for a purple heart"

senelcoolidge
08-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Why is this even an issue..it's dumb. Hillary's pups making news out of nothing to distract. Desperation. The insiders are scared.

FillJackson
08-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Why is this even an issue..it's dumb. Hillary's pups making news out of nothing to distract. Desperation. The insiders are scared.
who started this thread?

Rockets(T-mac)
08-07-2016, 02:52 AM
The phrase "you can't make this stuff up" applies to Donald Trump unequivocally. :roll:

gigantes
08-07-2016, 12:32 PM
no wonder this guy's campaign manager is picking out buildings to jump off of. :lol

ThePhantomCreep
08-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Dumbfck Donald clearly thought it was medal for bravery a'la Bronze Star or MoH. What an idiot.

Nobody wants a medal you can earn by getting a piece of shrapnel lodged in your ass. There's nothing inherently heroic about it.

RedBlackAttack
08-07-2016, 03:15 PM
This is literally the kind of thing they do for retarded people.

Here is Trump right now. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMMd9rWG-Yc)

Straight up stolen valor.

Facepalm
08-07-2016, 04:59 PM
This is literally the kind of thing they do for retarded people.

Here is Trump right now. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMMd9rWG-Yc)

That's messed up RBA. This guy is obviously much more capable than Donald.

Facepalm
08-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Marine: Trump, you don't have a clue about what a Purple Heart means

Sean Barney is a Democratic candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives in Delaware and a combat-wounded Marine and Iraq War veteran. He previously served as policy director to Delaware Gov. Jack Markell and senior aide to Delaware Sen. Tom Carper. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

(CNN)Last Tuesday, a veteran supporter handed Donald Trump a Purple Heart medal. Trump's flippant response: "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier."

As a veteran, I was quite simply astonished.
I fought for our country in Iraq. I was wounded, and was awarded a Purple Heart. I can tell you, no one should ever "want" to get a Purple Heart.

I enlisted in the Marines after September 11, 2001. I did not want others to be sent to fight in my place in Afghanistan. I am proud of my service, and beyond proud of those I served with, even though I was ultimately sent to fight not in Afghanistan, but in our war in Iraq, a war this country never should have fought.

In May 2006, on a combat patrol in Falluja, I was shot through the neck by an enemy sniper. I survived because I was lucky: The bullet severed my carotid artery but the heat of the round cauterized my artery to my jugular vein. I survived because I served with Marines and a Navy corpsman who are honest-to-God heroes.

As I struggled to remain conscious, they rushed me from a street corner in the center of the city to a surgical center on the outskirts of the city in in 12 minutes flat. The Navy corpsman used his fingers to pinch off bleeding from my jugular vein, refusing to let go until surgeons gave him the signal.
When I regained consciousness at the naval hospital in Bethesda, Maryland, the doctor who greeted me said, "I wouldn't believe you survived this if I weren't looking at you with my own two eyes."

I was left partially paralyzed. I underwent multiple surgeries and a year of physical therapy. I received skilled care from dedicated medical professionals, and slowly recovered physically. Still, I struggled with post-traumatic stress. Because of the intense effort it took to remain conscious after I was shot, after returning home I had difficulty relaxing enough to sleep. With treatment, I recovered and began to lead a normal life again.

I am conscious every day of how fortunate I was, to have improbably survived and to have friends and loved ones with me at the ceremony presided over by the Commandant of the Marine Corps at which I was awarded my Purple Heart.

The Purple Heart bears the image of our first commander in chief, George Washington, but Donald Trump, who seeks to be our commander in chief, plainly does not understand what the medal represents.

One of the Marines I served with in Iraq, a Republican, remarked to me after Trump spoke, "Does he understand that many Marines have gotten their Purple Hearts at their funerals? Wonder if he would still want one."
Disturbingly, Trump's comments are part of a pattern. Only one day before his Purple Heart comments, he doubled-down on his attacks on Gold Star parents Khizr and Ghazala Khan.

Trump was responding to criticism from the Khans of his proposed "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."
Khizr Khan made the point at the Democratic Convention that the Khans, immigrants who would have been denied entry to the United States if a policy like the one Trump proposes had been in place, had sacrificed more for their adopted country than Trump ever has. The Khans lost their son, Capt. Humayun Khan, in 2004 when, acting to protect his fellow soldiers, he was killed by a car bomb in Iraq.

Trump could have ignored the Khans. He could have responded to their criticism with the respect they have earned. But instead -- in keeping with what we are learning about his character -- he resorted to innuendo, bigotry and bullying.

He accused Khizr Khan of not writing his own speech and insinuated that Ghazala Khan was not allowed to speak because she is a Muslim woman

FillJackson
08-08-2016, 08:32 AM

He does this for philanthropy too. Brags about making personal charitable contributions, but then he doesn't give the money.
He claimed to donate book profits, the money he made from the Apprenctice, but there's no evidence he gave anything. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/08/05/daily-202-lessons-from-my-search-for-donald-trump-s-personal-giving-to-charity/57a3eb5fcd249a7e29d0cf7a/)

Trump has promised to give millions of dollars of his own money to charity. Trying to find evidence of them, I first looked at the Donald J. Trump Foundation. Dead end. Tax records show no gifts from Trump to his namesake foundation since 2008. Then I looked at the Trump campaign's official list of his donations. Dead end. That list included thousands of free rounds of golf, given away by Trump's golf courses. But no gifts of cash from Trump's own pocket. His campaign said those gifts did exist. It just wouldn't say who got them.

So I kept looking, starting with the individual charities that Trump seemed closest to. He'd attended their galas. Praised them on Twitter. Given them cash from the Trump Foundation's dwindling pot of money.

I've tried 259 of those charities so far.

I've found one gift, out of Trump's own pocket, between 2008 and this May.

In 2009, he apparently gave a gift worth less than $10,000 to the Police Athletic League in New York. (In May, under pressure from the media, Trump made good on his own pledge to give $1 million to a veterans' charity).

Here's the promises he made (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-promised-millions-to-charity-we-found-less-than-10000-over-7-years/2016/06/28/cbab5d1a-37dd-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html)
[QUOTE]In the 15 years prior to the veterans donation, Trump promised to donate earnings from a wide variety of his moneymaking enterprises:

MintBerryCrunch
08-08-2016, 09:51 AM
http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/trump-military-service-quote.jpeg
:applause: