PDA

View Full Version : Why Dana White Spoke at the RNC on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Terahite
08-03-2016, 12:47 AM
More proof of Trump's many unseen good deeds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG60rkF26qc

lol @ one of the comments below: "I did not expect to hear this about Trump". dude obviously hasn't been watching the rallies over the last six months :facepalm

there are honestly many examples like this of Trump's compassion for others (and humility in not making big publicity about it)

dude77
08-03-2016, 01:12 AM
:applause: we need more threads like this ..

unfortunately we'll never see stories like this on cnn and co.

trump is a good guy .. he's not perfect by any means .. he has his flaws but he helps people out .. also, look at his family .. it's been said before but it has to be repeated .. your kids are a mirror of you .. can't bring up well adjusted children like that if you're not a pretty good dude yourself

Terahite
08-03-2016, 01:35 AM
trump is a good guy .. he's not perfect by any means .. he has his flaws but he helps people out .. also, look at his family .. it's been said before but it has to be repeated .. your kids are a mirror of you .. can't bring up well adjusted children like that if you're not a pretty good dude yourself

That reminds me of this story:

Three-year-old Andrew Ten needed to go to New York to receive some special medical attention. But there was one big problem: The airlines refused to board him because Ten required several different pieces of medical equipment on the flight. Ten’s parents put in a call to Trump, who then dispatched his private jet to meet their pressing needs.

Ten’s father said of Trump:

"He is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about.”

http://ijr.com/2015/11/461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than-just-his-celebrity-persona/

https://s32.postimg.org/aikxlg2dh/Getty_Images_481701034.jpg

Terahite
08-03-2016, 01:40 AM
https://s31.postimg.org/630edyz4b/Jennifer_Hudson.jpg

When Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew were gunned down in Chicago, she put everything on hold for a while. She stayed at Trump Tower to grieve, where The Donald didn’t charge her a dime and also provided security for her and a few of her family members.

http://ijr.com/2015/11/461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than-just-his-celebrity-persona/

Terahite
08-03-2016, 01:45 AM
https://s32.postimg.org/3o71w8ch1/Barn.jpg

In 1986, Annabell Hill was in danger of losing her family farm. On top of that, her husband had just committed suicide hoping that his life insurance policy would cover the remaining balance that they owed. When Trump saw her tragic story, he decided to do something about it.

According to the New York Times:

"Donald Trump, the New York real estate tycoon, helped prevent foreclosure today on a family farm whose owner had committed suicide to try to save his land.

Mrs. Hill proposed to bank officials that the land be sold privately so she could keep some of the 705 acres. Parts of the farm have been in the Hill family for three generations."

9erempiree
08-03-2016, 02:06 AM
Trump's only weakness is that he can't 'be a better man' about things. If someone wrongfully attacks him, it has happened many times, then he will hold a grudge and defend himself.

I guess all these years in the press and people attack him to the point where he doesn't trust anyone and has to clear his good name.

Look how he's all chill and Chung just shits on him....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5kA2r2SE7g

senelcoolidge
08-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Trump has done a lot of good things for people behind the scene...unlike Hillary that only give 15% of her foundations money for actual charity. The rest is hers. Trump is big on loyality..unlike cutthroat Hillary.

nathanjizzle
08-03-2016, 03:13 PM
dana white is a bitch ***** that didnt let connor mcgregor rematch nate diaz.

Rockets(T-mac)
08-03-2016, 08:03 PM
I honestly don't think Trump is evil or heartless. I'm sure he's done his fair share of good deeds. That doesn't take away from the buffoonish things he's said and done though. lol

gigantes
08-03-2016, 08:45 PM
I honestly don't think Trump is evil or heartless. I'm sure he's done his fair share of good deeds. That doesn't take away from the buffoonish things he's said and done though. lol
that also doesn't take away from all the people he's screwed over / scammed along the way. but then again, all that really matters is whether he'd make a good president.

the way he's been unraveling lately, i suspect his administration would be f-cking chaos. the job of president is a pressure cooker, and as we've seen, he doesn't exactly handle pressure with a cool head. no, he'd probably start mailing it in pretty soon after winning, and then we'd have his underlings fighting and scratching for control. i can't even imagine what people he'd pick for his cabinet. probably a circus-like assortment of cronies, yes-men, scam artists and utter wackos.

EDIT: i almost forgot dana white. i guess that's like one blowhard narcissist pumping up another.

9erempiree
08-03-2016, 08:48 PM
probably a circus-like assortment of cronies, yes-men, scam artists and utter wackos.

He won't have to look far. They are all over Washington.

Terahite
08-03-2016, 08:53 PM

What has he said or done that's buffoonish? I've seen many, many of his rallies and never heard him say or do anything of that nature. I assume you get all your news from the Big 6 that hate his guts.

Rockets(T-mac)
08-03-2016, 08:55 PM
that also doesn't take away from all the people he's screwed over / scammed along the way. but then again, all that really matters is whether he'd make a good president.

the way he's been unraveling lately, i suspect his administration would be f-cking chaos. the job of president is a pressure cooker, and as we've seen, he doesn't exactly handle pressure with a cool head. no, he'd probably start mailing it in pretty soon after winning, and then we'd have his underlings fighting and scratching for control. i can't even imagine what people he'd pick for his cabinet. probably a circus-like assortment of cronies, yes-men, scam artists and utter wackos.

EDIT: i almost forgot dana white. i guess that's like one blowhard narcissist pumping up another.Yup. The guy is simply not qualified for the job.

Rockets(T-mac)
08-03-2016, 09:02 PM
What has he said or done that's buffoonish? I've seen many, many of his rallies and never heard him say or do anything of that nature. I assume you get all your news from the Big 6 that hate his guts.lol I'm bored so I'll bite.

"The department of environmental".

Terahite
08-03-2016, 09:03 PM

EDIT: i almost forgot dana white. i guess that's like one blowhard narcissist pumping up another.

Shot in the dark here but I take it you know very little about Trump's actual platform. Have you ever watched one of his rallies? Where do you disagree with him on the major issues such as overhauling our existing trade agreements, securing the border, and curtailing our sponsorship of terrorism and war overseas? Short answers are okay.

Terahite
08-03-2016, 09:17 PM
lol I'm bored so I'll bite.

"The department of environmental".

I take it you're still in high school or your parents pay for everything? Cuz working people with families don't give a shit about these "gotcha" sound bite smears, they care about real issues such as job creation, curbing illegal immigration, and ending unjust wars. I'll give you a D- on your report card.

gigantes
08-03-2016, 09:28 PM
Shot in the dark here but I take it you know very little about Trump's actual platform. Have you ever watched one of his rallies? Where do you disagree with him on the major issues such as overhauling our existing trade agreements, securing the border, and curtailing our sponsorship of terrorism and war overseas? Short answers are okay.
well, i'm a big fan of listening to what the spectrum of pro analysts has to say about any particular issue. my impression of trump's message (via them) is that he has a routine of policy talking points designed to please his supporters, but there's no real substance behind any of them. follow-up questions seem to be routinely met with annoyance / anger, or simply seguing in to a different subject. as a result, i have no automatic confidence in anything he has to say.

and that's not good for me or for many people, because as the guy with zero political experience who's using the old 'i'm not crooked like the pols' message, he of all people needs to be backing up his arguments with lots of details in order to show people he's legit. instead, he's playing it like a gladiator in the colosseum.

btw in case you were wondering, yeah, i've heard him talk politics my share of times and he's difficult to endure, not unlike hillary.

gigantes
08-03-2016, 09:29 PM
He won't have to look far. They are all over Washington.
the difference is-- most cabinets are at least staffed with professionals, generally.

i'm guessing trump's cabinet would mostly consist of people who weren't even on don rumsfeld's level.

Rockets(T-mac)
08-03-2016, 11:07 PM
I take it you're still in high school or your parents pay for everything? Cuz working people with families don't give a shit about these "gotcha" sound bite smears, they care about real issues such as job creation, curbing illegal immigration, and ending unjust wars. I'll give you a D- on your report card.lol you asked for an example of buffoonery, I gave one. You then ignore it and brush it off as just a sound bite no one cares about. Then you proceed to assume multiple things about me, that would paint a picture of me not being smart enough or having enough life experience to understand the issues of the world... Yea I see why you support trump. Good luck with that.