PDA

View Full Version : Paris, France: Muslims Firebomb Bus, Shout Allahu Akbar

Nick Young
08-03-2016, 01:09 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

iamgine
08-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Thank goodness. I was thinking this morning, "man hasn't it been days we didn't hear about any terrorism in europe? How strange."

All is well again.

StephHamann
08-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Well, it doesn't appear they killed the bus driver or any passengers. These are moderate Muslims.

:roll:

step_back
08-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Muslim man has a near miss with exploding flammable bottle - BBC News

Akrazotile
08-03-2016, 04:01 PM
This gesture of peace brought to you by The Religion of Peace.

Nick Young
08-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Obviously France did not do a good enough job of making these poor and innocent Muslim men feel at home. This is Western Imperialism's fault. White CIS Gendered patriarchal Imperialist Christian frenchmen are to blame for this. The poor muslim men were backed in to a corner and had no choice but to hijack buses and throw molotov cocktails inside them.

They are peaceful men are followers of a peaceful religion but they had no choice.

AND DID YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT THE IRA DOE? THEY DID WAY MORE BOMBINGS THAN THIS 'ISIS' (who aren't real Muslims btw) AND WERE WHITE AND CATHOLIC.

west_tip
08-03-2016, 04:11 PM
This is supposed to have happened last week.

Did it receive any coverage in the MSM? Nothing that I can recall. You can't tell me that a group of people ambushing and firebombing a bus in Paris isn't newsworthy.

9erempiree
08-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Here we go again....:facepalm

west_tip
08-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Just googled it and up came a thread on reddit which I just glanced over, to paraphrase:

"France is bombing ISIS"
"France had colonies"
"These kids don't have good opportunities, they haven't been able to integrate"
"France has not done a good job of distributing immigrants widely so they all live in enclaves"

No matter how depraved some delinquent's behavior is there will always be apologists reaching for pathetic excuses and trying to defend the indefensible. Everyone is responsible other than the scumbags doing the criminal acts.