PDA

View Full Version : Fisher wants to play again

Knicksfever2010
08-03-2016, 02:05 PM
I wonder if Phil will bring him in

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17209112/ex-new-york-knicks-coach-derek-fisher-considers-playing-again

TheWinningFam
08-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Cavs should sign him so they have the oldest player on the oldest team in the league. :oldlol:

bigkingsfan
08-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Kings should sign him, you know why.

r15mohd
08-03-2016, 02:40 PM
someone just wants another pay day for riding the pine lol

Real Men Wear Green
08-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Is there a team in the NBA that could use him? No, he was never that good and now he's old and hasn't played in two years.

Does he have a major positive impact in the locker room? Probably not, if old players were that useful in that regard no one would ever retire.

Does his presence sell tickets? Laughable.

Forget teams needing him, the only reason anyone not related to Fisher would have to care would be to see whether or not him and Matt Barnes fight on the court.

Haymaker
08-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Barnes be like:

https://media.giphy.com/media/iSKFtpF2HzneE/giphy.gif

Haymaker
08-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Is there a team in the NBA that could use him? No, he was never that good and now he's old and hasn't played in two years.

Does he have a major positive impact in the locker room? Probably not, if old players were that useful in that regard no one would ever retire.

Does his presence sell tickets? Laughable.

Forget teams needing him, the only reason anyone not related to Fisher would have to care would be to see whether or not him and Matt Barnes fight on the court.

He looked slow as fck in that video.

Real Men Wear Green
08-03-2016, 03:46 PM
He looked slow as fck in that video.
The funny thing is, he did more crossing over in that one video than I personally saw him do for the rest of his career. He hit some big shots but I doubt many non-Laker fans can recall him ever using his dribble and quickness as weapons on offense.

jbryan1984
08-03-2016, 04:15 PM
To me, Fish was at best your average point guard who had the pleasure of playing with HOFers just about every season. He got a lot of open looks thanks to those guys. Now, he is old. Move on Fish.

TemporaMutantur
08-03-2016, 04:25 PM
I guess he's been slaying in the YMCA.

Smoke117
08-03-2016, 04:37 PM
The funny thing is, he did more crossing over in that one video than I personally saw him do for the rest of his career. He hit some big shots but I doubt many non-Laker fans can recall him ever using his dribble and quickness as weapons on offense.

Nobody would even know his name if he didn't end up on the Lakers...likely he would have been out of the NBA much sooner too. He was an undersized, mediocre spot up sg (he had no real pg skills) who played horrible defense...he could have been replaced by dozens of players in the league and was done well before he actually decided to retire.

Jasper
08-03-2016, 04:49 PM
fisher slobbered over Kobe .. now he will join the WArriors....

slobber fest again = fisher

ScalsFan21
08-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Dirty player on and off the court. Look like ol' Fish got sick of hearing people tell him that players and coaches shouldn't date the same pool of women. :lol