PDA

View Full Version : I'm now a huge fan of Westbrook and he can surpass Bran, Durant, etc...

stalkerforlife
08-04-2016, 04:05 PM
He stayed.

Step one.

He stayed.

If you can't complete step one, you can't be mentioned with the two greatest since MJ...Kobe and Duncan.

You absolutely can't quit and run to form super teams in your prime if you want to be on the same level as Kobe and Duncan.

I really, really hope WB can win a title the right way...it'll absolutely DESTROY anything Bran or Durant could do. He will automatically be better than them all time with one REAL title.

PLEASE let WB be the alpha we've been searching for. The league NEEDS it.

He's not a coward...that's step one.

fragokota
08-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Let's not act like WB did this for the city of OKC. It was a good decision for himself both financially and image wise. He got a raise for this year,and he can get a 200 mil $ max deal two years from now with whatever team he choses while being the new face of the organization in the meanwhile. It's a win win situation for him and makes KD look even worse. Why wouldn't he sign this deal exactly? And if he wanted to do this purely for the organization and the fans of OKC, why wouldn't he say that he would 100% commit next year so that KD ( & possibly Horford) would also sign with them?

If he had said that (that he was resigning next year 100%) to KD while he was undecided (which i think he didn't), he would somehow bring it up in todays conference to really make KD look bad.

Fudge
08-04-2016, 07:16 PM
step one: get a job
lmaooooooo

raprap
08-04-2016, 07:24 PM
Who's greater OP... Shaq or Reggie Miller?

Lebronxrings
08-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Why the fcuk are you still posting here fakkit

Hey Yo
08-04-2016, 08:23 PM
That's the million dollar question.

stalkerforlife
08-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Let's not act like WB did this for the city of OKC. It was a good decision for himself both financially and image wise. He got a raise for this year,and he can get a 200 mil $ max deal two years from now with whatever team he choses while being the new face of the organization in the meanwhile. It's a win win situation for him and makes KD look even worse. Why wouldn't he sign this deal exactly? And if he wanted to do this purely for the organization and the fans of OKC, why wouldn't he say that he would 100% commit next year so that KD ( & possibly Horford) would also sign with them?

If he had said that (that he was resigning next year 100%) to KD while he was undecided (which i think he didn't), he would somehow bring it up in todays conference to really make KD look bad.

Cut the BS, dude.

He stayed.

He didn't quit.

Stop trying to spin it to make your hero look better.

stalkerforlife
08-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Who's greater OP... Shaq or Reggie Miller?

Irrelevant.

Apples and oranges.

So many differences that it's not even worth mentioning and comparing.

Dray n Klay
08-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Kobe's collusion with the Bulls in 2007

A source with knowledge of the trade talks said Deng has been included in proposals swapped between the teams, but Bryant has continually threatened to veto almost any deal in which Deng would be included. Bryant wants to be sure that the team he joins has enough talent remaining to compete for the NBA title.

The source said talks between the teams had stagnated, though by no means were they dead.

Kobe wasn't leaving until his was certain his team would be 100% stacked to the brim, lmao.

That's the definition of collusion

Needs

moar

help :lol :roll: :banana:

fragokota
08-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Cut the BS, dude.

He stayed.

He didn't quit.

Stop trying to spin it to make your hero look better.

:oldlol:

All i'm saying is that by the looks of it, probably both WB and KD didn't want to be teammates no more. Both of them for their own reasons ( KD probably thought he cant win in OKC and went ring chasing while WB wanted to be the face of a franchise and stop being overshadowed by KD).

How else can you explain the fact that he re-signed with OKC in less than a month after KD's departure when he could have promised KD & the front office that he would 100% stay next year? If he had actually done that (i doubt it), then OKC would have somehow leaked it out to make KD look even worse than he looks right now.

fourkicks44
08-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Westbrook has more guts than brains.

Nobody is ever going to sign with them. Nobody wants to live in Oklahoma.

Unless he thinks they are going to make a play for Blake Griffin, the only other way they can become contenders is getting legit players through the draft... and clearly he aint waiting around for that shit.

So I'm guessing them rich ass rednecks in the OKC front office know they getting Griffin. Cause once this franchise goes into the lottery, they are done. No getting out of that shit trying to sell the Oklahoma lifestyle to free agents. good luck with that shit :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
08-05-2016, 06:56 AM
Is it allowed to demand a trade to either the Clippers, Bulls or Spurs though?

BlakFrankWhite
08-05-2016, 07:26 AM

Fck it. OP is a fan of Westbrook. He in my good books now.

stalkerforlife
08-05-2016, 12:53 PM
He's certainly no ring chasing coward.

Legacy?

Still intact.

ShawkFactory
08-05-2016, 12:56 PM
:facepalm

Don't bump this thread

Just live to fight another one.

stalkerforlife
08-05-2016, 12:59 PM
:facepalm

Don't bump this thread

Just live to fight another one.

What's wrong, are your Bransvestite feelings hurt?

Boohoo, kid.

The truth hurts.

InsanityKills
08-05-2016, 01:02 PM
I'm a huge fan of OP.

stalkerforlife
08-05-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm a huge fan of OP.

Thank you.

And thank you for understanding why I didn't change my avatar; once the finals was fixed, the bet was off.

ShawkFactory
08-05-2016, 01:12 PM
What's wrong, are your Bransvestite feelings hurt?

Boohoo, kid.

The truth hurts.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yea, no.

It just looks kinda sad bumping a thread like this hours later with the same thing that was in the OP. Especially since the first reply was a slay job. I was trying to help you.

But if you don't care then go for it :confusedshrug:

InsanityKills
08-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Thank you.

And thank you for understanding why I didn't change my avatar; once the finals was fixed, the bet was off.
You're still a bitch for not following through with the bet. :(

j3lademaster
08-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Who's greater OP... Shaq or Reggie Miller?Not even close to the same level of player: Shaq with no rings >>>> Reggie with rings. Better comparison is KG vs Duncan. KG with multiple rings in his prime would be seen as a superior player to a ringless Duncan.

theaussieguy
08-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Westbrook has more guts than brains.

Nobody is ever going to sign with them. Nobody wants to live in Oklahoma.

Unless he thinks they are going to make a play for Blake Griffin, the only other way they can become contenders is getting legit players through the draft... and clearly he aint waiting around for that shit.

So I'm guessing them rich ass rednecks in the OKC front office know they getting Griffin. Cause once this franchise goes into the lottery, they are done. No getting out of that shit trying to sell the Oklahoma lifestyle to free agents. good luck with that shit :oldlol:

thats depressing and bleak as ****. I never considered that angle before but dam it would be very hard to choose OKC over cali and east coast.

bigkingsfan
08-05-2016, 03:39 PM
thats depressing and bleak as ****. I never considered that angle before but dam it would be very hard to choose OKC over cali and east coast.
:banana:

fourkicks44
08-05-2016, 04:07 PM

The only other way is stack the roster with foreign players. It's not coincidence that their main players are Adams and Kanter.

WolfGang
08-05-2016, 04:48 PM
The only difference between Goatbrook and Lebron are the calls. If Goatbrook gets the 06 Wade treatment, he could win it all.

AirBonner
08-05-2016, 05:44 PM
The only difference between Goatbrook and Lebron are the calls. If Goatbrook gets the 06 Wade treatment, he could win it all.
And the efficiency and the fact that westbrook is burdened with a poverty-stricken 36in vertical.

WolfGang
08-05-2016, 06:15 PM
And the efficiency and the fact that westbrook is burdened with a poverty-stricken 36in vertical.

What he lacks in efficiency he makes up in speed and explosion. The time it takes Lebron to make one play, Westrook can make 2-3.

Lmao, he doesn't jump very high but he elevates quickly and has long ass arms. He can dunk from far distances. Not sure if I've seen him put his head in the rim.

red1
08-12-2016, 08:36 PM
get a job you bum