PDA

View Full Version : Olympics will feature a refugee team.....Refugee Olympic Team (ROT)

9erempiree
08-05-2016, 01:21 AM
:facepalm

The Olympics this year will feature 10 athletes labeled ROT. It will be an all refugee team. WTF is this? Scrubs that couldn't cut it out on their national team so they flee elsewhere?

We don't know who they are and where they are from. You cannot just let them do that.

I'm not feeling this at all. Bad precedent.

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/H89LC9QFoNnIgaSoJswS0g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7c209MTt3PTU5NDtoPTM5Ng--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/b8b9335bd7734790a08e44d6ae348daf
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/NbbUp9pyIQE8NtD8vYa84A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7c209MTt3PTc0NDtoPTM5OA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/8b8b73ea20f1b3b10969a3759613319d
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/42W9ibTk.8c6I1MOYE7WoA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7c209MTt3PTc0NDtoPTQ5Ng--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/c241276f243422740e92166fc7e99b48

Long Duck Dong
08-05-2016, 01:33 AM
Liberals are the world's greatest trolls :oldlol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sesamestreet/status/761239846576852992/video/1

atljonesbro
08-05-2016, 01:58 AM
A team of rejects that all the rejects in the world will be cheering for :lol

Im Still Ballin
08-05-2016, 02:10 AM
This is amazing!

#TeamRefugee!
#GlobalismIsGood
#SorosNation

warriorfan
08-05-2016, 02:30 AM
Progress!

StephHamann
08-05-2016, 02:31 AM
Refugee team national anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StmbrLfGC-8

tomtucker
08-05-2016, 03:42 AM
Refugee team national anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StmbrLfGC-8
:applause: :cheers: :oldlol:

and i am sure these migrant fukks soon will have a country to call home......with free housing, food and money, all paid for by tax payer money. :mad:

everyone who loves these inbred muzzie kunts should be forced to live with them, in a 2 room apartment. pretty sure their views on things will change rather quickly :oldlol:

9erempiree
08-05-2016, 03:49 AM
I'm actually giving the benefit of the doubt here.

I am giving them a chance to show me they are really Olympians and not some guy that gets lapped in the mile.

Not holding my breath for that because I feel like they may just be some average dudes.:hammerhead:

tomtucker
08-05-2016, 04:27 AM
I'm actually giving the benefit of the doubt here.

I am giving them a chance to show me they are really Olympians and not some guy that gets lapped in the mile.

Not holding my breath for that because I feel like they may just be some average dudes.:hammerhead:

well, we do know one thing: if breeding like fukking rats was an olympic event, these motherfukkers would win 10 goldmedals each

MMM
08-05-2016, 11:01 AM
so out of the many things wrong with the Olympics this is what bothers you the most???

poido123
08-05-2016, 04:09 PM
My heart is filled with joy!

I'm a good person!!

I heart refugeeeeeeessss yayayyy!!

atljonesbro
08-05-2016, 04:13 PM
so out of the many things wrong with the Olympics this is what bothers you the most???
Thats more so what you want people to think so you can give yourself some sort of moral or intellectual high ground and fee "above it all" in comparison to everyone else. In reality it's just a thread pointing out how stupid it is. Sorry to rain on your parade :lol

Trollsmasher
08-05-2016, 05:05 PM
we should therefore establish a refugee nation

preferably somewhere in Africa

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-06-2016, 02:31 AM
Thats more so what you want people to think so you can give yourself some sort of moral or intellectual high ground and fee "above it all" in comparison to everyone else. In reality it's just a thread pointing out how stupid it is. Sorry to rain on your parade :lol

Or it could be a sincere attempt by MMM, to ask the OP what his priorities and values are.

As for the poor, unfortunate souls in this thread; what on earth do you, personally, stand to gain by belittling this?

poido123
08-06-2016, 03:05 AM
Or it could be a sincere attempt by MMM, to ask the OP what his priorities and values are.

As for the poor, unfortunate souls in this thread; what on earth do you, personally, stand to gain by belittling this?

It's an agenda pushed by governments and the globalist elites worldwide.

More refugees means a stronger voting base and cheap labor. It also creates destabilisation which then in turn leads to wars and makes money for the gun corporations.

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 03:30 AM

As a fan of sports, reasons why we are here, I feel these 'refugees' are only getting a spot in the Olympics due to their 'refuge' status unless proven otherwise.

I am going to watch them compete with a very close eye. If they get lapped around the pool or track then we all know this is a joke. The spirit of the Olympics is being able to compete and represent your country.

These 'refugees' are representing none. We can say they are there for the spirit of competition but I think it's highly unlikely since they are basically taking up a spot from athletes that are more deserving.

While I believe there is a political agenda, I am still incline to believe it is out of the good heart of the Olympics to allow them to compete. As for whether they deserve to? That remains to be seen. Time will tell if these 'refugees' are indeed Olympian caliber athletes or a tool to push a political agenda.

They would have to finish anywhere above dead last to convince me.

DonDadda59
08-06-2016, 12:50 PM
THIS GIRL's (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/yusra-mardini-rio-2016-olympics-womens-swimming-the-syrian-refugee-competing-in-the-olympics-who-a7173546.html) left baby toe>>>>>>all the useless pieces of shit in this thread combined. :bowdown:

JtotheIzzo
08-06-2016, 01:13 PM
It's an agenda pushed by governments and the globalist elites worldwide.

More refugees means a stronger voting base and cheap labor. It also creates destabilisation which then in turn leads to wars and makes money for the gun corporations.

Wow, this could be the best case ever for taking away someone's internet access.

So many snippets of nonsense sewn into one giant quilt of retardedness that the owner can poop in at night and be kept safe and comfortable by the warm wetness of his shitty thoughts.

poido123
08-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Wow, this could be the best case ever for taking away someone's internet access.

So many snippets of nonsense sewn into one giant quilt of retardedness that the owner can poop in at night and be kept safe and comfortable by the warm wetness of his shitty thoughts.

You have a simple brain, it serves you well?

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

I think somehow you believe that there isn't a globalist agenda behind pushing the 'refugees are great' on any platform available.

Stay in the slow lane if you can't keep up.

tomtucker
08-07-2016, 02:45 AM

or maybe you are just too dumb to realize this could be the truth

masonanddixon
08-07-2016, 03:09 AM
Let's hope they don't rape, rob, and kill too many people during the games.

9erempiree
08-07-2016, 03:16 AM
So what are people going to say when they get lapped or last place? That they are Olympic caliber athletes?

JtotheIzzo
08-07-2016, 03:25 AM
You have a simple brain, it serves you well?

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

I think somehow you believe that there isn't a globalist agenda behind pushing the 'refugees are great' on any platform available.

Stay in the slow lane if you can't keep up.

OK, I'll bite (knowing full well I am entering a slap fight with a retard).

In your post you have the following:

government agendas
worldwide global elitists
refugees as a voting base and cheap labor
destabilization leading to wars
more money for 'gun corporations'

Its almost like you shredded the talking points for an Alex Jones podcast, picked a few strands out of the machine and put your own retarded spin on them to make a post.

Just because refuting all this retardedness would take too much time, I will ask you one simple multi-faceted question.

Who makes up this global elite, where, when and how do they plan and reach consensus, and what instruments do they use to achieve their means?

masonanddixon
08-07-2016, 03:36 AM
OK, I'll bite (knowing full well I am entering a slap fight with a retard).

In your post you have the following:

government agendas
worldwide global elitists
refugees as a voting base and cheap labor
destabilization leading to wars
more money for 'gun corporations'

Its almost like you shredded the talking points for an Alex Jones podcast, picked a few strands out of the machine and put your own retarded spin on them to make a post.

Just because refuting all this retardedness would take too much time, I will ask you one simple multi-faceted question.

Who makes up this global elite, where, when and how do they plan and reach consensus, and what instruments do they use to achieve their means?

Do you not see a connection between the overarching rise of global consumerism and multinational companies and the mass influx of forced immigration and the rise of the university system as an entity of corruption and manipulation that even the most hardened Wall Street criminal would love up to in admiration?

Are you so incredibly naive and deluded as to believe this shit is all performed in good faith?

JtotheIzzo
08-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Do you not see a connection between the overarching rise of global consumerism and multinational companies and the mass influx of forced immigration and the rise of the university system as an entity of corruption and manipulation that even the most hardened Wall Street criminal would love up to in admiration?

Are you so incredibly naive and deluded as to believe this shit is all performed in good faith?

EXACTLY...just spew a bunch of conspiracy catch phrases but no concept of how this fantasy of the ruling elite is actually played out.

Clownshoes.

Here is the question again, and it should be simple considering you throw around the talking points in every post, so I am guessing you must be at least semi-versed in it. I would love one of you right wing toughies to answer it:

these talking points are fundamental to every argument you make, so please enlighten me...

JtotheIzzo
08-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Wow, all you f*cking clowns who spend huge portions of your life on here arguing against these globalists cannot, in even the simplest terms, explain how they do it.

you must feel really, really dumb.

sd3035
08-08-2016, 05:03 PM
It depends how good they are, the Olympics are supposed to be the highest level of competition.

If these refugees qualified in the country that gave them salvation, they should be in the games, but they should represent their new countries. It seems like a political publicity stunt