PDA

View Full Version : A question for the right wing toughies (try not to troll Nick Young)

JtotheIzzo
08-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Trump's precipitous dip?

Is it a watershed moment or a bump in the road?

Trump not knowing the Ukraine vs Russia situation, a MSM smear or a worrisome situation?

I am very much doubting my bet that Trump wins, he looks completely out of his element now that he is talking to the entire nation.

What makes you still so confident?

Im Still Ballin
08-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Karl Malone > Charles Barkley

Nick Young
08-05-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm going to give you some swell advice:

You sound like a grandpa when you use words like toughie, slugger.

Just trying to help you fit in with the new generation, pops.

And get my name out yo mouf, you doggone obsessed these days. Don't 40 year old men have better things to do with their Friday nights?:confusedshrug:

Bourne
08-05-2016, 10:44 PM
I think it isn't a blip, but rather a portend to one of the two things that will cause Trump to lose - he is not as well-versed in presidential matters as a candidate ideally would be, with the other thing being the public's willingness to overlook any indiscretion or fault of Hillary.

JtotheIzzo
08-06-2016, 12:13 AM
I'm going to give you some swell advice:

You sound like a grandpa when you use words like toughie, slugger.

Just trying to help you fit in with the new generation, pops.

And get my name out yo mouf, you doggone obsessed these days. Don't 40 year old men have better things to do with their Friday nights?:confusedshrug:

Its supposed to sound derisive and corny because it is mocking your faux tough guy act.

'Toughies' like what you would call a French Poodle if you dressed it up as a soldier for Halloween, in an 'awwwww how cute!' kind of way.

Name out your mouf? lol

Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young!

nathanjizzle
08-06-2016, 12:30 AM
"Dont mistake their incompetence for toughness." - Nathanstotle.

Terahite
08-06-2016, 12:31 AM
OP is a gullible ass who falls for the MSM propaganda about this supposed "slump" Trump is in. Meanwhile you watch his rallies every day and he's killing it as usual in front of thousands of people.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it you dumb mother ****er

https://s31.postimg.org/bj279wa23/MEDEA2.jpg

dude77
08-06-2016, 12:43 AM
OP is a gullible ass who falls for the MSM propaganda about this supposed "slump" Trump is in. Meanwhile you watch his rallies every day and he's killing it as usual in front of thousands of people.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it you dumb mother ****er

https://s31.postimg.org/bj279wa23/MEDEA2.jpg

exactly .. look at this shit

https://www.google.com/search?q=when+is+the+next+election&oq=when+is+th+next+election&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i7i30l10.14085.14626.0.16099.3.3.0. 0.0.0.114.308.2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.3.299 .U4TZLpqe-SI

dude77
08-06-2016, 12:48 AM
and more

https://www.google.com/search?q=next+election+day&oq=next+election+day&gs_l=serp.3..0l10.18267.21699.0.21888.23.17.3.3.3. 0.159.1678.4j11.15.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..2.19.159 8...35i39j0i131j0i3j0i67j0i20j0i46i67j46i67j0i10j0 i13.Z86HDYT8byo

https://www.google.com/search?q=presidential+election+day+2016&oq=presidential+election+day&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i20l2j0l7j0i10.3761.4555.0.6044.3.3 .0.0.0.0.115.323.1j2.3.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.3. 323...0i67.nKmn_RtCssA

~primetime~
08-06-2016, 12:59 AM
This is only going to get worse for Trump, not better. He has no history of politics, NONE. This run at the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is his first taste of politics. He has no earthly idea what he's doing and will be exposed during debates.

It's an embarrassment that he got this far on "build a wall" and "ban Muslims":facepalm

Furthermore this election exposes the logical thinkers of the country and the jack asses. Which can be seen right here in ISH, it's no coincidence that the Trump posters are all maxed out red rep guys. It's an extension of real life, the Trump voters are the "bad rep" citizens of this country.

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 01:09 AM
This is only going to get worse for Trump, not better. He has no history of politics, NONE. This run at the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is his first taste of politics. He has no earthly idea what he's doing and will be exposed during debates.

It's an embarrassment that he got this far on "build a wall" and "ban Muslims":facepalm

Furthermore this election exposes the logical thinkers of the country and the jack asses. Which can be seen right here in ISH, it's no coincidence that the Trump posters are all maxed out red rep guys. It's an extension of real life, the Trump voters are the "bad rep" citizens of this country.

They said the same against 16 Republican veterans.:rolleyes:

Terahite
08-06-2016, 01:12 AM

What rep system are you seeing? :biggums:

Reading your post you obviously know nothing about Trump, yet you seem to be in all these Trump threads.

Most Americans (especially those who pay their own rent) know Hillary is a thoroughly evil crook which doesn't help your case that "logical thinkers" will keep her opponent at a distance.

You are saying in effect that logical people are depraved, which is a depressing way to look at things. I'm guessing you are single and have no children.

Akrazotile
08-06-2016, 01:13 AM

Illegal immigrants and terrorists are economic and safety detriments to regular working people, but to corporate CEO's who exploit their labor and live in secluded neighborhoods, theyre a great benefit.

The liberals on the left are so indoctrinated by the Church of Tolerance and Superiority Through Sensitivity that they refuse to accept this, and instead actually attack the people who observe this and bleet "racist!" over and over.

The irony is Trump is actually talking about things we SHOULD do for our OWN interest, but the left wing sheeple are so brainwashed all they can say is "Republicans = racist. Must hate Republicans. Republicans = racist. Must hate Republicans."

MFers crying about outsourcing our labor to cheaper countries, but then defend "in sourcing" labor to our country to keep it cheap, and also having to pay the extra costs of education, infrastructure, healthcare, police and fire etc through tax dollars. Oh, but who's tax dollars? The guy who owns all the land and businesses those immigrants work for? No, his tax money is prob protected overseas. It's middle class taxes. YOUR taxes. But dont complain! Or else youre racist, oooooh!

Indoctrinated sheep these libs are. Falling for their party's moral intimidation tactics like scared little babies. Dont listen to Republican arguments or youre racist! Hate Donald Trump or else youre racist! You dont wanna be racist do you???

These dumb liberal followers are so terrified of being called racist theyll basically do whatever the DNC says. Bankers whisper what they want into Hillary's ear, she turns to the crowd and blows a whistle and says "Listen up! We're all about tolerance here, Democrats are the party that loves illegal immigration and muslim extremists. You want that in America, because otherwise, you might be..."

The crowd runs away screaming at the mere thought of the rest of that sentence.

****in dumb animals.

~primetime~
08-06-2016, 01:24 AM
I'm not a liberal, at all. Cept when it comes to abortion and prostitution, then I turn liberal as fck. Most of my other stances are conservative.

It comes down to this, one of the candidates has a fcking clue and the other is a reality star douchebag.

You don't even have to be a "logical thinker" to understand Hillary is more qualified, that is the ultimate "duh"

She's a criminal? A crook you say? ...congrats that describes EVERY politician.

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 01:26 AM
You don't even have to be a "logical thinker" to understand Hillary is more qualified, that is the ultimate "duh"

That logic.:rolleyes:

They are all doing it. So what.:cry:

~primetime~
08-06-2016, 01:29 AM
That logic.:rolleyes:

They are all doing it. So what.:cry:
I 100% believe Trump is the bigger crook of the two and clearly the more ego driven one.

Akrazotile
08-06-2016, 01:31 AM
I'm not a liberal, at all. Cept when it comes to abortion and prostitution, then I turn liberal as fck. Most of my other stances are conservative.

It comes down to this, one of the candidates has a fcking clue and the other is a reality star douchebag.

Ive observed this, on a position by position basis you seem to be moderately conservative. Which is why I dont understand why on Earth youre voting for Clinton.

She is the political puppet of all the people trying to ruin the American middle class for the gain of the elite. Including sheiks and foreign billionaires. I mean it's not even like a secret or a question at this point. Everyone knows she does what special interests pay her off to do. She is a con. Supporting her for President is only something one could possibly do if they WANTED America to suffer. If they resent America. Which is why she got such a high minority vote. Even the Bernie liberals hate her. She is the candidate exploiting the resentment of minorities and feminists to get herself into power then **** everyone over even more.

How can you possibly vote for her? She is actively trying to take your rights and money from you. And your argument is that at least she has experience doing it?!?!)!

BRO!!!!!!

If you dont wanna vote Trump, I get it. But cmon mayne! Dont vote Hillary Clinton. Thats just helping to jam a fork into America.

Dont do it, captain!!!!!

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 01:36 AM

Wr know you're not liberal. Bedides the quotes I pointed out you seem to be alright. What troubles me is that you are voting for Hillary.

Terahite
08-06-2016, 01:37 AM
position #1:

He has no history of politics, NONE. This run at the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is his first taste of politics. He has no earthly idea what he's doing and will be exposed during debates.

position #2:

in other words: while politics is inherently evil, presidential candidates should have as much background in it as possible. :hammerhead:

~primetime~
08-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Look, hating the liberal agenda doesn't mean you have to vote in someone who has no experience at all in politics.

I hate how PC the country has become, it's halting us from getting certain things accomplished. THAT battle can be fought no matter who the president is.

~primetime~
08-06-2016, 01:45 AM
You guys heard him say "ban Muslims" and your anti-PC erection went rock hard.

How PC we've become is a product of society, no president is going to change that. We have to grow out of it.

Akrazotile
08-06-2016, 01:56 AM
You guys heard him say "ban Muslims" and your anti-PC erection went rock hard.

How PC we've become is a product of society, no president is going to change that. We have to grow out of it.

I think the good news is, four years from now we are not going to have this two-party establishment bullshit. Voters put a nice big crack in that pi

TheMan
08-06-2016, 02:05 AM
"Dont mistake their incompetence for toughness." - Nathanstotle.
"They pretend to be learned but they are breathers from their mouths" - TheManfucius.

poido123
08-06-2016, 08:04 AM
I 100% believe Trump is the bigger crook of the two and clearly the more ego driven one.

:roll:

You are so oblivious to anything Hillary does, it's absurd.

You brainwashed oxygen thief. :hammerhead:

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 08:15 AM
"They pretend to be learned but they are breathers from their mouths" - TheManfucius.

.....but Republicans are smarter than Democrats according to a PEW research.

TheMan
08-06-2016, 09:41 AM
.....but Republicans are smarter than Democrats according to a PEW research.
Right Corky :rolleyes:

Links of STFU :coleman:

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Right Corky :rolleyes:

Links of STFU :coleman:

:facepalm

NumberSix
08-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Trump not knowing the Ukraine vs Russia situation, a MSM smear or a worrisome situation?
A media smear, but oddly, the media smear wasn't as bad as his actual position.

The media acted like Trump did know anything about the Ukraine situation. That's actually not true. When George Stephanopoulos asked him "but Russia is already there" Trump showed that he actually DOES know the facts of situation. He said "They're in Crimea, but most people in Crimea want to be with Russia" which is exactly true.

So they reported it as Trump not knowing the situation, but the real story was that Trump actually does understand it and considers Russia as having a legit claim to Crimea or it least being a disputed territory, which would probably have been an even more damaging story than just saying "Trump didn't know Russia was in Ukrainian territory".

Facepalm
08-06-2016, 11:19 AM
They said the same against 16 Republican veterans.:rolleyes:Primaries =/= GE. Trump actually benefited by facing such deep field.

Dresta
08-06-2016, 11:43 AM

The media acted like Trump did know anything about the Ukraine situation. That's actually not true. When George Stephanopoulos asked him "but Russia is already there" Trump showed that he actually DOES know the facts of situation. He said "They're in Crimea, but most people in Crimea want to be with Russia" which is exactly true.

So they reported it as Trump not knowing the situation, but the real story was that Trump actually does understand it and considers Russia as having a legit claim to Crimea or it least being a disputed territory, which would probably have been an even more damaging story than just saying "Trump didn't know Russia was in Ukrainian territory".
This response essentially shows that he understands the situation better than all those super "experienced" neocons in the State Department (Victoria Nuland or Samantha Powers, for example--that people so naive and clueless could wield such influence is much more scary than the moderate foreign policy of Trump). Yet it can be portrayed as ignorance to the populace at large because the populace is highly ignorant.

This is what I find scary:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/clintons-hawk-in-waiting/

Any fear of Trump pales in comparison to this.

JtotheIzzo
08-06-2016, 01:03 PM

That is not really a measured, deep response, but does actually show he is aware of the situation (thanks for answering BTW and not telling me I believe everything the MSM tells me).

Not towing the NATO line could prove to be problematic for Trump, but it does fall in line with the isolationism his supporters want.

I think Trump will continue these 'gaffes' because he just isn't schooled on the politics of the world (for example in the weeks leading up to Brexit, a LA Weekly reporter asked Trump his opinion and he didn't know what Brexit was).

That being said he will be coached up on this and told how to act on most of these, this will disappoint the mouth breathing contingent of his followers who see him as omnipotent, but it is a safeguard to American geopolitical interests.

It can go two ways for Trump, he can toe the line and win (plssing off his base but collecting enough conservatives, moderates and undecideds ) or he can go full bluster, rile up the mouth breathers and hope for a Hillary folly to win. This latter tactic ends with Hillary carrying 40 plus states 8 times out of 10 though so it is high risk.

I am not as confident of his victory as I was in May and June.

Dresta
08-06-2016, 05:22 PM
exactly .. look at this shit

https://www.google.com/search?q=when+is+the+next+election&oq=when+is+th+next+election&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i7i30l10.14085.14626.0.16099.3.3.0. 0.0.0.114.308.2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.3.299 .U4TZLpqe-SI
They're gone now, but when I searched them, two were of Hilary Clinton, and the other of the graphic of the Clinton/Kaine ticket. I sent it to a friend in the UK and it didn't work, so that might have only been for US IPs. This shit is unbelievable.

TheMan
08-06-2016, 06:36 PM
:facepalm

[Quote]
More highly educated adults have consistently liberal views

As Pew Research Center

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=TheMan]Currently, about a third of those with postgraduate experience (31%) give down-the-line liberal responses across the 10 items, up from 19% in 2004 and just 7% in 1994. Among college graduates with no postgraduate experience, 24% have consistently liberal values, compared with 13% in 2004 and 5% a decade earlier.

Among postgrads and college graduates, the shares expressing consistently conservative views also have grown since 2004, from 4% to 10% among postgrads and from 4% to 11% among college graduates. But among both groups, consistently conservative views are at the about the same levels as they had been in 1994.

In contrast with Americans with a college degree, among those with less education smaller shares express ideologically consistent views and those who do are about as likely to be consistently conservative (11% of those with some college experience, 8% of those with no more than a high school education) as they are to be consistently liberal (12% of some college, 5% of high school or less). Larger shares take a mix of liberal and conservative positions: Roughly half of those with no more than a high school education (48%) are ideologically mixed, along with 36% of those with some college experience. By contrast, only about a quarter of more educated Americans have ideologically mixed views.

Across all educational categories

Dresta
08-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Currently, about a third of those with postgraduate experience (31%) give down-the-line liberal responses across the 10 items, up from 19% in 2004 and just 7% in 1994. Among college graduates with no postgraduate experience, 24% have consistently liberal values, compared with 13% in 2004 and 5% a decade earlier.

Among postgrads and college graduates, the shares expressing consistently conservative views also have grown since 2004, from 4% to 10% among postgrads and from 4% to 11% among college graduates. But among both groups, consistently conservative views are at the about the same levels as they had been in 1994.

In contrast with Americans with a college degree, among those with less education smaller shares express ideologically consistent views and those who do are about as likely to be consistently conservative (11% of those with some college experience, 8% of those with no more than a high school education) as they are to be consistently liberal (12% of some college, 5% of high school or less). Larger shares take a mix of liberal and conservative positions: Roughly half of those with no more than a high school education (48%) are ideologically mixed, along with 36% of those with some college experience. By contrast, only about a quarter of more educated Americans have ideologically mixed views.

Across all educational categories – and among the public generally – the shares of Americans who take a roughly equal number of liberal and conservative positions have declined over the past two decades. But the declines have been more pronounced among postgraduates (from 38% to 22%) and college graduates (45% to 27%), than among those with some college experience (from 43% to 36%) or those with a high school degree or less education (from 53% to 48%).

:confusedshrug:

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/Care to give a reason why this is increasing so rapidly? Is it that the education has suddenly got so much better, or that the politico-educational tools of indoctrination have become that much more systematic and propaganda-driven?

TheMan
08-06-2016, 06:45 PM
:confusedshrug:

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/

Let me know if I have to resize it.
https://s8.postimg.org/447km5mid/avatar.png[/QUOTE]
Obviously you don't know how to read :facepalm

You just proved my point, Corky.

You're too stupid to realize it though :lol

TheMan
08-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Care to give a reason why this is increasing so rapidly? Is it that the education has suddenly got so much better, or that the politico-educational tools of indoctrination have become that much more systematic and propaganda-driven?
Yes, whatever you say you conspiracy nut.

I don't care to get into it with you, not interested in reading your typical response in the form of a wall of text of hot air.

Bourne
08-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Not to derail but is TheMan the one who was happy about the cops being murdered in dallas?

Dresta
08-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Yes, whatever you say you conspiracy nut.

I don't care to get into it with you, not interested in reading your typical response in the form of a wall of text of hot air.
I see you've not bothered to answer the question of why those numbers would change. Education standards have not improved since the 80s, and you've failed to supply a reason. And it's not a conspiracy to say that university institutions are filled with left wing people: it's a fact.

I spent five years in further education; what would you know about it?

poido123
08-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Not to derail but is TheMan the one who was happy about the cops being murdered in dallas?

Yeah, he said something along the lines of good riddance they had what's coming.

But hey, at least he didn't kill a cop right?

Bourne
08-06-2016, 08:13 PM
Yeah, he said something along the lines of good riddance they had what's coming.

But hey, at least he didn't kill a cop right?

What a piece of shit. I didn't think we had garbage like that on this board but I suppose we do. Wow.

Akrazotile
08-06-2016, 08:25 PM
What a piece of shit. I didn't think we had garbage like that on this board but I suppose we do. Wow.

Yeah, TheMan is unfortunately a bitter illegal mexican living off second hand food stamps in America and complaining on message boards about how bad the country is. He keeps claiming hes going back to Mexico but he never does. He is known on this board primarily for explicit, hateful gay bashing and cheering the murder of cops. He hates America and everyone in it but for some reason he wont leave. He's evidently too poor of money and intellect to make a living back in mehico so he needs all the handouts this country that he hates gives him.

He's probably the least liked poster here yet he keeps showing back up. Guy's existence is a mess. :(

NumberSix
08-07-2016, 08:32 AM
:confusedshrug: Too many of you fools believe the world is a few thousands of years old and dinosaurs roamed the earth while humans were around...GTFOH :facepalm

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/
These people need to stop misusing the word "liberal". The people they describe are not "liberal", they're leftist. Many of they positions and belief are explicitly anti-liberal.

Dresta
08-07-2016, 10:56 AM
These people need to stop misusing the word "liberal". The people they describe are not "liberal", they're leftist. Many of they positions and belief are explicitly anti-liberal.
You couldn't have better circumstantial evidence that universities are indoctrinating people. The numbers of conservative people haven't changed much at all, but the number of people who have changed from "mixed" (likely apolitical) to "liberal" is enormous. It's pretty obvious that universities have become way more politicised.

Still haven't seen "TheMan" explain why this is: he just seems to be claiming intelligence for his views because they're shared by a higher proportion of people with degrees (despite not actually having one himself).

Nick Young
08-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Its supposed to sound derisive and corny because it is mocking your faux tough guy act.

'Toughies' like what you would call a French Poodle if you dressed it up as a soldier for Halloween, in an 'awwwww how cute!' kind of way.

Jeepers mister, your complete lack of subtlety and nuance sure had me fooled! Every time you project and mention a "fake tough guy act", it makes you sound that much more insecure. I must thank you for explaining your biting wit in such a self-satisfied manner. I'm sure we all would have been lost without you smugly spelling it all out for us. :cheers:

Name out your mouf? lol

You're embarrassing yourself, old-timer.

You are on record saying that you believe Justin Trudeau is on the verge of all time greatness.

Says it all. XD

TheMan
08-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Yeah, TheMan is unfortunately a bitter illegal mexican living off second hand food stamps in America and complaining on message boards about how bad the country is. He keeps claiming hes going back to Mexico but he never does. He is known on this board primarily for explicit, hateful gay bashing and cheering the murder of cops. He hates America and everyone in it but for some reason he wont leave. He's evidently too poor of money and intellect to make a living back in mehico so he needs all the handouts this country that he hates gives him.

He's probably the least liked poster here yet he keeps showing back up. Guy's existence is a mess. :(
:oldlol:

I love it that this mom's basement dweller is having a meltdown because of lil ol' me :lol

OTOH, I couldn't care less what this unmarried and childless mid 30s beta who still lives off his parents at home thinks about me :confusedshrug: You are the very definition of the word "loser".

Keep doing what you're doing, you'll go places :yaohappy:

JtotheIzzo
08-07-2016, 12:31 PM
You are on record saying that you believe Justin Trudeau is on the verge of all time greatness.

Your inability to read is shocking, please link this.

Nick Young
08-07-2016, 12:38 PM
On Trudeau

if he pans out he will be an all timer globally (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12521136&postcount=5)

On Trudeau:

but if he can find a balance he might just be special. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12521509&postcount=20)

Name out your mouf? lol

Your inability to read is shocking, please link this.
Golly. You sure do try your darnedest, old sport.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/59fd99f77b783751de4a663838570a57/tumblr_nxo1y67TGA1qfy8apo1_400.gif

Bourne
08-07-2016, 02:14 PM
hahah JtotheIzzo just got JtotheIzzed on by Nick Young

TheMan
08-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Wut

Justin Trudeau is pretty popular in Canada :confusedshrug:

Just because a Euro hard rightwinger like Nick Young doesn't like him matters zero, in all honesty.

Canadians like him, that's all that matters.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-quarterly-polls-jun2016-1.3607570

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-liberal-honeymoon-1.3540724

Bourne
08-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Wut

Justin Trudeau is pretty popular in Canada :confusedshrug:

Just because a Euro hard rightwinger like Nick Young doesn't like him matters zero, in all honesty.

Canadians like him, that's all that matters.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-quarterly-polls-jun2016-1.3607570

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-liberal-honeymoon-1.3540724

Canadians like a leader they just majority voted into power recently? You don't say.

JtotheIzzo
08-07-2016, 07:20 PM
On Trudeau

On Trudeau:

Golly. You sure do try your darnedest, old sport.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/59fd99f77b783751de4a663838570a57/tumblr_nxo1y67TGA1qfy8apo1_400.gif

Nice partial quote asshole. At least Bourne fell for it.

Here is the complete quote:

He is very liberal at the moment but if he can find a balance he might just be special. But it is a HIGH RISK manoeuvre.

Completely out of context if you omit the next eight word sentence (as Nick Young did).

The point is Trudeau, who I am not a huge fan of to be honest, is taking a huge gamble that PCness and liberalism are the way forward (gender balanced cabinet, professing feminism, pro-refugees etc.).

If it works he will be special because he will be seen as a leader who stepped up to the movement and pushed it forward (Obama just this week also followed Trudeau and said he was a feminist). Plus he is a legacy kid so people love gushing about that.

BUT (and this is the crux of the whole comment and why Nick Young omitting it makes him a bigger joke than he already is).

Its high risk, if it fails, he will look stupid, liberalism and PCness will take a back seat and be pushed back several decades.

He basically is all in on PC and liberalism, if it works, its a big pay day, if it fails, its lights out.

What is so crazy about this comment?

Nick Young
08-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Nice partial quote asshole. At least Bourne fell for it.

Here is the complete quote:

Completely out of context if you omit the next eight word sentence (as Nick Young did).

The point is Trudeau, who I am not a huge fan of to be honest, is taking a huge gamble that PCness and liberalism are the way forward (gender balanced cabinet, professing feminism, pro-refugees etc.).

If it works he will be special because he will be seen as a leader who stepped up to the movement and pushed it forward (Obama just this week also followed Trudeau and said he was a feminist). Plus he is a legacy kid so people love gushing about that.

BUT (and this is the crux of the whole comment and why Nick Young omitting it makes him a bigger joke than he already is).

Its high risk, if it fails, he will look stupid, liberalism and PCness will take a back seat and be pushed back several decades.

He basically is all in on PC and liberalism, if it works, its a big pay day, if it fails, its lights out.

What is so crazy about this comment?

https://images.rapgenius.com/2975a5407b110300afea46d1bedfa880.460x348x31.gif

Your inability to read is shocking.

you believe Justin Trudeau is on the verge of all time greatness

On Trudeau

if he pans out he will be an all timer globally (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12521136&postcount=5)

if he pans out he will be an all timer globally

On Trudeau:

but if he can find a balance he might just be special. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12521509&postcount=20)

Name out your mouf? lol

Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic87SfqQAAM)

http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-01-2015/9EPCIF.gif
http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-20-2015/yyvBYw.gif

JtotheIzzo
08-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Sad little boy. how's the YCC these days?

Nick Young
08-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Sad little boy. how's the YCC these days?
Aww. This old fogey is well and truly mindraped.

Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young Nick Young! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic87SfqQAAM)

A question for the right wing toughies (try not to troll Nick Young) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic87SfqQAAM)

#RENTFREE
#MINDRAPECEPTION
:roll:

FultzNationRISE
04-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Amazing this guy ghosted this account after 2016.

Who’d have thought.