PDA

View Full Version : Why cant james fans stop talking about kobe?

NZStreetBaller
08-06-2016, 04:01 AM
Seriously. You guys mention him more then lebron and hes retired for crying out loud.
Its like listening to some teenage girl go on and on about their ex boyfriend claiming that shes over him but wont shut up.

Fudge
08-06-2016, 04:05 AM
Meltdown!

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 04:08 AM
It's a message board and it's fun messing with Kobe stans. Why are you so worked up?:oldlol:
It's just fun:lol

NZStreetBaller
08-06-2016, 04:08 AM
Meltdown!

Frustration about the constant kobe threads made by lebron fans = meltdown??

NZStreetBaller
08-06-2016, 04:10 AM
It's a message board and it's fun messing with Kobe stans. Why are you so worked up?:oldlol:
It's just fun:lol

Ive had a look twice this week..... im not really emotionally upset about it but dayum lol. Its like without kobe you guys have nothing to do.

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 04:15 AM
Ive had a look twice this week..... im not really emotionally upset about it but dayum lol. Its like without kobe you guys have nothing to do.Just look at the replies and you'd understand why we do it. There isn't a fan base in sports with thinner skin than the Kobe contingent. If anyone were to dare write anything remotely negative, they go up in arms spouting vitriol and lose their minds:oldlol:
We all do it for the reactions. Nobody hates Kobe. Nobody actually dislikes a player they never met. It's throwing the bait and watching an entire fan base collectively melt down over the most innocuous statements that makes things fun on here :oldlol: :cheers:

Smoke117
08-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Cringe

Prometheus
08-06-2016, 05:21 AM
Dude, the Kobe Bryant stanbase has been dumping shit on LeBron for about a decade... often in obsessive, obnoxious fashion. Now that LBJ has surpassed Kobe in the eyes of the majority, his fans are not letting you forget it. They're gonna keep rubbing it in until you're all afraid to mention the comparison anymore.

You maggots are getting exactly what you deserve.

SouBeachTalents
08-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Dude, the Kobe Bryant stanbase has been dumping shit on LeBron for about a decade... often in obsessive, obnoxious fashion. Now that LBJ has surpassed Kobe in the eyes of the majority, his fans are not letting you forget it. They're gonna keep rubbing it in until you're all afraid to mention the comparison anymore.

Exactly, and if the Cavs had lost the Finals, the 2/7 threads would have been 10x more obnoxious and incessant

Kenomax
08-06-2016, 05:57 AM
That' it, we need to exclude this stupid Bryant fanboys from basketball community and start talking about facts. :applause:

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 05:59 AM

:cheers: :applause:

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:00 AM
Age group.

lebron fans are almost unequivocally below the age of 16.

Just ask yourself how mature you were at that age.

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:02 AM

Literally no one who knows basketball thinks lequeer is as good as Kobe. I've watched them both since their rookie season (which no lebron fan can say they have done) and Kobe is clearly better. lebron is a blight upon the nba with his collusion, he's ruined the sanctity of the game.

SouBeachTalents
08-06-2016, 06:06 AM
Literally no one who knows basketball thinks lequeer is as good as Kobe. I've watched them both since their rookie season (which no lebron fan can say they have done) and Kobe is clearly better. lebron is a blight upon the nba with his collusion, he's ruined the sanctity of the game.

4 MVP's/3 FMVP's > 1 MVP/2 FMVP's

Kenomax
08-06-2016, 06:07 AM
Everyone with just a little basketball knowledge knows LeBron is few leagues ahead of Kobe. Fanboys can cry, but facts are OBVIOUS!

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:11 AM

Tbf I've been watching basketball since 1951 and Gasol 》》 kobe
And 2016 Curry 》》 any version of Kobe

:banana:

Kenomax
08-06-2016, 06:14 AM
Kobe was never even the same league as Curry 2016. I would discuss Kobe vs. Harden, much more realistic debate

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:16 AM
Kobe was never even the same league as Curry 2016. I would discuss Kobe vs. Harden, much more realistic debateIs what I've been saying :oldlol:

Curry is already ahead of Kobe in career PER fwiw. Kobe is 23rd all time there:roll:

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:20 AM
4 MVP's/3 FMVP's > 1 MVP/2 FMVP's

Look at who lebron is playing against. A clown NBA. Notice that he never won a ring (or even came close to it) during his MVP seasons.

lebron never once came close to winning a ring against the best competition, only winning rings against an absolutely atrocious level of competition.

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:21 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0BKthOpu8cI1w9OM/giphy.gif

Kenomax
08-06-2016, 06:21 AM
Look at who lebron is playing against. A clown NBA. Notice that he never won a ring (or even came close to it) during his MVP seasons.

lebron never once came close to winning a ring against the best competition, only winning rings against an absolutely atrocious level of competition.

LeBron won rings agains much better competition than Kobe or MJ.
LeBron won ring agains GOAT team - 73 :rockon: :bowdown:
You can cry, but facts are OBVIOUS!

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:22 AM
LeBron won rings agains much better competition than Kobe or MJ.
LeBron won ring agains GOAT team - 73 :rockon: :bowdown:
You can cry, but facts are OBVIOUS!

LMAO he got creampied by Dirk.

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:24 AM

But he won 2 games against a dirk that swept Kobrick :lol :banana:

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:24 AM
But he won 2 games against a dirk that swept Kobrick :lol :banana:

Wade (and Bosh with a Game 3 gamewinner) did, you mean...

Kenomax
08-06-2016, 06:25 AM

Kobe in finals: 15.6-4.6-4.2 36.7% :oldlol: :lol

Please don't compare role players to GOAT level players :facepalm

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Kobe in finals: 15.6-4.6-4.2 36.7% :oldlol: :lol

Please don't compare role players to GOAT level players :facepalm

That was against Indiana right?:roll:

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:26 AM
That was against Indiana right?:roll:

Detroit probably.

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:28 AM
Detroit probably.

Yeah he's had multiple finals with sub 40% shooting::roll:

Kenomax
08-06-2016, 06:29 AM
That was Indiana.

Against Detroit - 38.1% :lol :bowdown:

raprap
08-06-2016, 06:31 AM

This.

SouBeachTalents
08-06-2016, 06:33 AM

He won two titles during his MVP seasons :biggums: And I'd say his competition, at least Finals wise has been legit. He faced the Big 3 Thunder, the Duncan/Pop Spurs, and the 73 win Warriors

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:37 AM
He won two titles during his MVP seasons :biggums: And I'd say his competition, at least Finals wise has been legit. He faced the Big 3 Thunder, the Duncan/Pop Spurs, and the 73 win Warriors

I thought Durant was MVP that season.

He defeated an inexperienced Thunder squad that Dirk on his own beat 4-1 and defeated an 80 yr old Duncan and Ginobli when then subsequently creampied his ass in 13-14.

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:38 AM

He defeated an inexperienced Thunder squad that Dirk on his own beat 4-1 and defeated an 80 yr old Duncan and Ginobli when then subsequently creampied his ass in 13-14.

Which season?
Lebron was mvp both years he won the title with the heat.
And why are you mentioning early rounds of the PLAYOFFS when talking about the regular season mvp?
You seem confused:biggums:

Lebron23
08-06-2016, 06:41 AM

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DAL/2012.html

OKC Thunder swept them. You know what's funny Mason. LeBron have more MVP and Finals MVP than Kobe and Dirk Combined.

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:43 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DAL/2012.html

OKC Thunder swept them. You know what's funny Mason. LeBron have more MVP and Finals MVP than Kobe and Dirk Combined.

You mean they swept a Mavs team without Tyson Chandler and Stevenson ans several other players in the championship and with a clearly injured Dirk and a 40 year old Kidd?

YOU DON'T SAY?!

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Which season?
Lebron was mvp both years he won the title with the heat.
And why are you mentioning early rounds of the PLAYOFFS when talking about the regular season mvp?
You seem confused:biggums:

I could have sworn Durqueer was MVP in 11-12, maybe it was 12-13 then

Lebron23
08-06-2016, 06:45 AM
You mean they swept a Mavs team without Tyson Chandler and Stevenson ans several other players in the championship and with a clearly injured Dirk and a 40 year old Kidd?

YOU DON'T SAY?!

Tyson Chandler's impact was beyond stats. He defended the shaded lane in the 2011 NBA Finals. One of the reason why LeBron had some difficulty in scoring. Same with Deshawn Stevenson who's a solid role player.

Dirk is still a bigger choker than LeBron. 2006 NBA Finals, and 2007 first round of the 2007 NBA Playoffs are a bigger choked job than LeBron's 2011 NBA Finals.

What's Dirk Finals stats and FG%? Almost the same as Kobe.

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Tyson Chandler's impact was beyond stats. He defended the shaded lane in the 2011 NBA Finals. One of the reason why LeBron had some difficulty in scoring. Same with Deshawn Stevenson who's a solid role player.

Dirk is still a bigger choker than LeBron. 2006 NBA Finals, and 2007 first round of the 2007 NBA Playoffs are a bigger choked job than LeBron's 2011 NBA Finals.

Dude you seem to be proving my point here.

OKC only made the Finals that season because the Mavs were broken up. There's no way in shit the 2011-2012 Heat would have defeated the 2010-2011 Mavs.

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:48 AM

What's Dirk Finals stats and FG%? Almost the same as Kobe.

Dirk was just fine in the Finals. He had two gamewinners in 2011 and played injured and sick.

lebron played with two superstars in their prime and couldn't get it done. lebron's rings will always hold an asterisk because he colluded in his prime. I'll never respect him.

Lebron23
08-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Dirk was just fine in the Finals. He had two gamewinners in 2011 and played injured and sick.

lebron played with two superstars in their prime and couldn't get it done. lebron's rings will always hold an asterisk because he colluded in his prime. I'll never respect him.

24.4 ppg on 40.2 FG%. I don't even hate Dirk, but you are terrible poster than some of the Kobetards in this forum. And you are also racist.

And LeBron was the best player in both NBA Finals.

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:53 AM
24.4 ppg on 40.2 FG%. I don't even hate Dirk, but you are terrible poster than some of the Kobetards in this forum. And you are also racist.

And LeBron was the best player in both NBA Finals.

How am I racist?

You're just a strange dude. You slob the knob of frontrunners. It's very bizarre.

You despise your country's greatest sportsman, a man who climbed seven weightclasses and defeated everyone in their prime, and meanwhile you slurp the nuts of a guy who literally singlehandedly ruined boxing by cherrpicking opponents when they were before or after their prime and created a culture of avoidance in the sport, much like you suck on the tiny balls of a guy who created a culture of collusion in the NBA and avoided any sort of responsibility as the man on his team.

You're a very odd dude.

Mr Feeny
08-06-2016, 06:55 AM
I could have sworn Durqueer was MVP in 11-12, maybe it was 12-13 then

You're thinking about 2014. Lebron won 4 of 5 mvps from 2009-2013 and then Durant won his mvp in 2014 before Curry took over and won 2 in a row.

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 06:58 AM
You're thinking about 2014. Lebron won 4 of 5 mvps from 2009-2013 and then Durant won his mvp in 2014 before Curry took over and won 2 in a row.

Ah, ok. Interesting.

Lebron23
08-06-2016, 07:17 AM
How am I racist?

You're just a strange dude. You slob the knob of frontrunners. It's very bizarre.

You despise your country's greatest sportsman, a man who climbed seven weightclasses and defeated everyone in their prime, and meanwhile you slurp the nuts of a guy who literally singlehandedly ruined boxing by cherrpicking opponents when they were before or after their prime and created a culture of avoidance in the sport, much like you suck on the tiny balls of a guy who created a culture of collusion in the NBA and avoided any sort of responsibility as the man on his team.

You're a very odd dude.

Just read all of your old posts in this forum. I am done talking with you. Chatting with this hot Caucasian Girl.

And Just met Pacquiao. He's a good guy.

masonanddixon
08-06-2016, 07:34 AM
Just read all of your old posts in this forum. I am done talking with you. Chatting with this hot Caucasian Girl.

And Just met Pacquiao. He's a good guy.

I'm not one bit racist.

stalkerforlife
08-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Because they know deep down, beyond all their fantasies, Kobe is better.

BlueandGold
08-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Just look at the replies and you'd understand why we do it. There isn't a fan base in sports with thinner skin than the Kobe contingent. If anyone were to dare write anything remotely negative, they go up in arms spouting vitriol and lose their minds:oldlol:
We all do it for the reactions. Nobody hates Kobe. Nobody actually dislikes a player they never met. It's throwing the bait and watching an entire fan base collectively melt down over the most innocuous statements that makes things fun on here :oldlol: :cheers:
Best explanation of a clear troll if I've ever heard one.

Oh yea and news flash: you CAN like BOTH players if you want to.

Hey Yo
08-06-2016, 11:04 AM

The facts above cannot be refuted.

From about 2007 to 2012 it was....."LeBron, ZERO RANGZ!!"...... rinse and repeat over and over and over and over....

bigkingsfan
08-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Because they know deep down, beyond all their fantasies, Kobe is better.
You must think Lebron is the GOAT then. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
08-06-2016, 11:22 AM
You must think Lebron is the GOAT then. :oldlol:

That makes no sense.

He's top even top 10 to real basketball fans.

July 8th, 2010...July 11th, 2014...ruined his legacy.

bigkingsfan
08-06-2016, 11:27 AM
That makes no sense.

He's top even top 10 to real basketball fans.

July 8th, 2010...July 11th, 2014...ruined his legacy.

You are not following along this topic very well.

stalkerforlife
08-06-2016, 11:28 AM
You are not following along this topic very well.

Do you struggle with accepting the way things really are?

bigkingsfan
08-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Do you struggle with accepting the way things really are?
No, I don't have an issue with the Cavs winning the championship. Can't say the same for you.

stalkerforlife
08-06-2016, 11:31 AM
No, I don't have an issue with the Cavs winning the championship. Can't say the same for you.

Did Russia also really beat team USA in 1972?

bigkingsfan
08-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Did Russia also really beat team USA in 1972?
What does the scoreboard say?

stalkerforlife
08-06-2016, 11:34 AM
What does the scoreboard say?

That's what I thought.

bigkingsfan
08-06-2016, 11:36 AM
That's what I thought.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZatiWqQjU7M/maxresdefault.jpg

stalkerforlife
08-06-2016, 11:38 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZatiWqQjU7M/maxresdefault.jpg

At least you admit you're a troll.

Most Bransvestites swear by their bullshit.

:cheers:

bigkingsfan
08-06-2016, 11:40 AM
At least you admit you're a troll.

Most Bransvestites swear by their bullshit.

:cheers:

At least you admitted to melting down after the finals. :cheers:

stalkerforlife
08-06-2016, 11:41 AM
At least you admitted to melting down after the finals. :cheers:

I don't lie.

All I have are my words and my balls, and my balls are pathetic.

I melted down over the NBA being fake, admittedly.

It sucks nothing is pure anymore.

bigkingsfan
08-06-2016, 11:48 AM
I don't lie.

All I have are my words and my balls
Bump that topic. :coleman:

Fudge
08-06-2016, 12:41 PM
LeBron James is clearly a top 3 player ever.

This absolutely destroys Kobe stans inside.

And I love it.

And I love it.

TheWinningFam
08-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Had lebron lost all you would see on this forum is ''lechoke and 2/7'' so they can get that work everyday for all i care.

LakersFan626
08-07-2016, 06:34 AM
Just look at the replies and you'd understand why we do it. There isn't a fan base in sports with thinner skin than the Kobe contingent. If anyone were to dare write anything remotely negative, they go up in arms spouting vitriol and lose their minds:oldlol:

That's why it's so pathetic. There must be something better to do with your free time than to troll fans of a retired basketball player, solely for their reaction. Celebrating Bron's ring just isn't enough for many of you, you have to rub it in the faces of the fans of a retired player... that's what gives LeBron fans such a bad reputation.

Mr Feeny
08-07-2016, 07:17 AM
That's why it's so pathetic. There must be something better to do with your free time than to troll fans of a retired basketball player, solely for their reaction. Celebrating Bron's ring just isn't enough for many of you, you have to rub it in the faces of the fans of a retired player... that's what gives LeBron fans such a bad reputation.

Err you have the wrong way around. Kobe fans were nothing but insufferable for years as plenty of people on this thread have stated. They'd make threads about Lebron and bash him even when it had nothing to do with their team. Lechoke. Can't win without Wade. Lebrick 2/7 etc.

Now that Lebron has just put on the greatest performance in finals history and solidified his legacy as a top 3 player all time while destroying the legacy of Kobe in the process and comfortably surpassing him in the eyes of pretty much every basketball fan on the plan besides Kobe stans, the Lebron fans and are not just entitled but relish the chance to stick it.
And why wouldn't they? Their idol is a top 3 goat while Kobe is not even a top 10 player:lol

Having to listen to Kobe trolls with countless threads about Lebron and then watching them all shut up or disappear one by one after this year's finals was hillarious :D
And nobody on here is going to stop reminding you that Lebron is miles better than your idol ever was :banana:

The cherry on the ice-cream was that Lebron as a playmaker has more 40 point finals games in 3 days than Kobe had in 20 seasons:roll: :banana:

AintNoSunshine
08-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Seriously doe it's the other way around. Kobe isn't even in the league anymore and Kobe fans are still on here hours a day, talking about Lebron, trying to throw rocks at the King