PDA

View Full Version : Ken Goatey Jr Gettin His Number Right Now at Safeco..

Bless Mathews
08-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Gary Payton spencer hawes Steve LOargent Cortez Kennedy here.

Shit is bananas.

Griffey is the GOAT.

Today is ken Griffey Jr. Day in Seattle.

Bless Mathews
08-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Ricky Henderson here to.

Tony Perez.

Kobe giving it up via tv to another 24.

:applause:

AngelEyes
08-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Griffey was a monumental figure in baseball during the 90's. He's the most graceful player I've ever seen and he's my favorite player of all time.

warriorfan
08-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Ken Griffey Jr. was great but always a notch below Barry Bonds

Bless Mathews
08-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Griffey was a monumental figure in baseball during the 90's. He's the most graceful player I've ever seen and he's my favorite player of all time.

:applause:

Fonkiest player of all time.

Injuries slowed down his career numbers

10 year peak of his is GOAT. GOAT.

GOAT.

InsanityKills
08-06-2016, 10:24 PM
The first educated comment you've made on ISH.:cheers:

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 11:18 PM
Reds Griffey >>>>> Seattle Griffey

Don't know why he went in as a Mariner. His game was way more polished and he was way more patient at the plate than when he was in Seattle.

Bless Mathews
08-06-2016, 11:47 PM

Don't know why he went in as a Mariner. His game was way more polished and he was way more patient at the plate than when he was in Seattle.

Shows how much of a complete and absolute buster you are

Bless Mathews
08-06-2016, 11:50 PM

:roll:

Who??

Fat head roid boy that played in a park where if a left hander pulled a routine fly ball he'd get a homer instead ??

GTFO.

Griffey > bonds.

Natural. Better defender.

GTFO.

AngelEyes
08-07-2016, 07:52 PM

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Seattle Griffey is infinitely better than Red's Griffey. It's not even close. He was 20x better as a defender in Seattle than in Cincinnati and he was also a far better hitter in Seattle. Had Griffey continued to play like Mariners Griffey while in Cincinnati he would have a very compelling case for GOAT. Right now he falls short because the last decade of his career was so injury riddled.

9erempiree
08-07-2016, 07:58 PM
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Seattle Griffey is infinitely better than Red's Griffey. It's not even close. He was 20x better as a defender in Seattle than in Cincinnati and he was also a far better hitter in Seattle. Had Griffey continued to play like Mariners Griffey while in Cincinnati he would have a very compelling case for GOAT. Right now he falls short because the last decade of his career was so injury riddled.
:facepalm

Seattle Griffey is steroid-era Griffey.

Reds Griffey is clean Griffey.

warriorfan
08-07-2016, 07:58 PM

Who??

Fat head roid boy that played in a park where if a left hander pulled a routine fly ball he'd get a homer instead ??

GTFO.

Griffey > bonds.

GTFO.
Barry Bonds pre-steroid was better than Ken Griffey Jr. ever was

Both Candlestick and Pac Bell/AT&T Park are widely known as pitchers parks

warriorfan
08-07-2016, 08:00 PM

Seattle Griffey is steroid-era Griffey.

Reds Griffey is clean Griffey.

Another completely absurd notion is when someone tries to imply that Griffey never did steroids

Just look at his injury track record, he even injured himself while playing with his 13 year old son

Telltale sign of steroid abuse

atljonesbro
08-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Barry Bonds is the GOAT. The most unstoppable force baseball has ever seen

Jailblazers7
08-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Griffey is the GOAT (I will hear no arguments about it) and had swag a full decade before it was a thing. I saw young Barry Bonds and there was a reason he never hit the public consciousness until his head swelled up.

Sarcastic
08-07-2016, 10:00 PM

If you take away Bonds' roid years, then Griff is better.

warriorfan
08-07-2016, 10:15 PM
If you take away Bonds' roid years, then Griff is better.

1. Griffey did steroids
2. Take Bond's best pre-steroid year vs anyone of Griffey's, Bond's is better

Im Still Ballin
08-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Bonds is clearly better

He's the GOAT

warriorfan
08-07-2016, 10:23 PM
https://i.imgsafe.org/7ecd0c82fe.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/7ecfc2dde0.png

Not even close

Im Still Ballin
08-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Bonds even before the "supposed steroid years" was getting intentionally walked way more than anyone

warriorfan
08-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Bonds even before the "supposed steroid years" was getting intentionally walked way more than anyone

He dominated. Anyone who knows baseball will tell you that he is the GOAT and it's not even close

9erempiree
08-07-2016, 10:31 PM
You guys are obviously too young to watch Bonds.

I remember him from his Pirates' days and he was a beast. Multiple Gold Glove winner, can hit for power and has the speed to steal bases.

He was the original 30/30 guy had a 40/40 and came up shy with another 40/40 and these are minute accomplishments.

I can start to bring up his major achievements.

Im Still Ballin
08-07-2016, 10:40 PM
You youngsters might be too young to remember this, but Bobby Bonds (Barry's father) actually asked Wille Mays to be his sons Godfather..

Yep, you heard that right. Willie Mays is Barry Bond's godfather.

warriorfan
08-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Willie Mays is the #2 GOAT

Barry was truly the chosen one

9erempiree
08-07-2016, 10:47 PM
I was at a bar and we were talking about the greatest baseball players of all time and I ask someone and if they knew how many Gold Gloves' Bonds had won. They couldn't answer and guessed 'a couple.'

I told them 8x Gold Glover and his mouth dropped.:oldlol:

Another crazy stat is his OBP with the Giants. It was in the high 80's and almost hitting 90. That it was either an intentional walk or he hit out of the park.

He was truly an all around player.

Nick Young
08-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Ken Griffey Jr aka
The Grant Hill of baseball

warriorfan
08-07-2016, 11:01 PM
White people like Griffey because he smiles a lot

AngelEyes
08-07-2016, 11:18 PM
White people like Griffey because he smiles a lot

Yes, that's true and it has nothing to do with him being incredible at baseball as well as being one of the most graceful athletes to ever play the sport. . . smiling, clearly that's it.

AngelEyes
08-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Ken Griffey Jr aka
The Grant Hill of baseball

He accomplished far more than Grant Hill. He was arguably the best player of an entire decade. Hill could never make the same claim.

Nick Young
08-07-2016, 11:24 PM
He accomplished far more than Grant Hill. He was arguably the best player of an entire decade. Hill could never make the same claim.
But how many titles has this man won?

Bless Mathews
08-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Don't goats get inducted into the hof??

Fat head Barry bonds will NEVER get in the Hall of Fame.

Game

Set

Match.

Niggah is a cheater.

Bless Mathews
08-08-2016, 12:33 AM
Willie Mays is the #2 GOAT

Barry was truly the chosen one

Don't goats get inducted to the hall of fame???

GTFO mOark ass frisco cup cake.

Fat head cheating ass.

I could literally hit a ball 310 feet.

GTFO.

Bless Mathews
08-08-2016, 12:34 AM
You guys are obviously too young to watch Bonds.

I remember him from his Pirates' days and he was a beast. Multiple Gold Glove winner, can hit for power and has the speed to steal bases.

He was the original 30/30 guy had a 40/40 and came up shy with another 40/40 and these are minute accomplishments.

I can start to bring up his major achievements.

Dang. I just checked hall of fame.

No Barry bonds.

warriorfan
08-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Don't goats get inducted to the hall of fame???

GTFO mOark ass frisco cup cake.

Fat head cheating ass.

I could literally hit a ball 310 feet.

GTFO.

30. AT&T Park, home to San Francisco Giants
Runs: 0.820, HR: 0.630, HR (RHB): 0.678, HR (LHB): 0.566
Dimensions: 339' (6')-364' (6')-399' (10.5')-421' (21')-309' (21')
Altitude: 8 feet; Open-air stadium; Grass field

No ballpark in baseball depresses home runs more than AT&T Park, and especially lefty hitters' homers; it's remarkable that Barry Bonds fared as well as he did here.

Marlins Park (0.659 home run factor) was the only other venue even close for lefties, and that's before the Marlins moved in their fences this winter. The game's deepest right-center field measurement (421 feet) and 21-feet-high fence in both right-center and right fields are largely responsible.
ESPN.com (http://www.espn.com/fantasy/baseball/story/_/page/mlbdk2k16_parkfactors/which-parks-most-least-favorable-fantasy-baseball-hitters-pitchers-mlb)

Pac Bell park is literally the hardest park for hitters in the entire league, especially for left handed hitters

TheWinningFam
08-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Lets just all get along and agree Jackie Robinson is the goat brehs :lol :D

TheWinningFam
08-08-2016, 01:20 AM
http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-24-2015/DRE1ho.gif

GOAT

Bless Mathews
08-08-2016, 01:37 AM

ESPN.com (http://www.espn.com/fantasy/baseball/story/_/page/mlbdk2k16_parkfactors/which-parks-most-least-favorable-fantasy-baseball-hitters-pitchers-mlb)

Pac Bell park is literally the hardest park for hitters in the entire league, especially for left handed hitters

309 feet. Down right field line.

A pop fly.

Bless Mathews
08-08-2016, 01:40 AM

Don't goats get in the hall of fame?

Looks like steph curry well on his way to gettin in the hall.

How come fat head bonds ain't????????

Game over.

He's a roid raging cheat.

You type about asterisks with Lebron???

:lol

You know I can't stand Lebron, but you a hypocritical BITCH right now.

9erempiree
08-08-2016, 01:44 AM
Bonds is GOAT in my opinion.

Everybody else needs to be in the Hall of Fame to have an argument of being GOAT....BUT...BUT...my guy is a HOF.

Bonds, on the other hand, does not need some stupid Hall of Fame. That right there tells you how great he is.

warriorfan
08-08-2016, 01:49 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/BarryBonds1993.jpg

Bless Mathews
08-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Bonds is GOAT in my opinion.

Everybody else needs to be in the Hall of Fame to have an argument of being GOAT....BUT...BUT...my guy is a HOF.

Bonds, on the other hand, does not need some stupid Hall of Fame. That right there tells you how great he is.

You keep hitting new levels are mental illness

Mj in the hall.

Kobe in 100%.

Joe Montana in hall.

Why ain't cheater bonds?

Lakers Legend#32
08-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Griffey GOAT of his era.
Bonds is nothing but shame.

TheWinningFam
08-08-2016, 01:56 AM
Why does noone mention jackie robinson as goat, without him guys like bonds wouldn't be who they were they even said this, plus bonds is a cheater:cry:

9erempiree
08-08-2016, 01:58 AM
You keep hitting new levels are mental illness

Mj in the hall.

Kobe in 100%.

Joe Montana in hall.

Why ain't cheater bonds?

You keep saying players need to be in the HOF to be considered great. The consensus and even most people in this thread, says Bonds is the GOAT without being in the HOF.

That right there should tell you his greatness.

Bonds is bigger than the HOF.

BasedTom
08-08-2016, 02:27 AM
**** bonds lol

right after he became the new marlins hitting coach, dee gordon gets busted for peds

Bless Mathews
08-08-2016, 02:48 AM
You keep saying players need to be in the HOF to be considered great. The consensus and even most people in this thread, says Bonds is the GOAT without being in the HOF.

That right there should tell you his greatness.

Bonds is bigger than the HOF.

Warrior fan is a homer from San Francisco.

You are a fraud who claims to be from the Bay Area and has to like everything San Francisco to keep up with your bs.

Other people chiming in.

Meticode
08-08-2016, 04:08 AM

Who??

GTFO.

Griffey > bonds.

GTFO.
Reds Griffey was owned by injuries almost every single season. I remember when the Reds got him, I was happy as hell. On the radio they talked about converting Cinergy Field to grass from astroturf the year he came and they're like, "Oh, Griffey's going to have a great second half of his career because he's been playing on astroturf his whole career. This will be easier on his knees!"

Then season after season after season I watched injuries just suck the life from the second half of his career and make him a shell of the player he used to be. He probably could've broken the home run record if he wasn't injured all those years.