PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Cavalier Appreciation Thread

Monta Ellis MVP
08-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Hello Insidehoops, it's your favorite Die Hard Pacers slash Cavaliers fan Monta Ellis MVP here. Let me tell you something, winning is great, we finally made it, we eating good. There has been lots of threads but it's because we have been waiting for this championship for so long in this city. Not to long ago we were completely cuckolded by LeBron James. Some people I knew who were burning his jersey were straight buying a fresh one once he came back. I wasn't about that but I am still a fan of the team. I can accept the fact that we probably wouldn't of won without the suspension of Draymond Green. A win is a win. Injuries and suspensions are part of the game. Cleveland baby Cleveland!

Lebron23
08-08-2016, 07:42 AM
My you rest In Peace Mr. Jabbar/Warriorsfan. Eat $hit F@ggot.

Nilocon165
08-08-2016, 10:58 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheWinningFam
08-08-2016, 12:16 PM
:roll: :roll:

warriorfan
08-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Hello Insidehoops, it's your favorite Die Hard Pacers slash Cavaliers fan Monta Ellis MVP here. Let me tell you something, winning is great, we finally made it, we eating good. There has been lots of threads but it's because we have been waiting for this championship for so long in this city. Not to long ago we were completely cuckolded by LeBron James. Some people I knew who were burning his jersey were straight buying a fresh one once he came back. I wasn't about that but I am still a fan of the team. I can accept the fact that we probably wouldn't of won without the suspension of Draymond Green. A win is a win. Injuries and suspensions are part of the game. Cleveland baby Cleveland!
:roll: :roll:

Dray n Klay
08-08-2016, 07:54 PM
warriorfan, stop deleting and reposting your laughs

You're already 95% 3ball, don't go the full way

Nilocon165
09-06-2016, 03:05 PM
:roll: