PDA

View Full Version : The posters complaining about the forum content...

JT123
08-08-2016, 12:07 PM
are ALL Kobe stans :lol
They spend the entire season spamming the board with the same repetitive "2/7" threads, but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they can't handle it and suddenly want the mods to become super active. :cry:

Their tears taste so sweet! :yaohappy: :hammertime:

TheWinningFam
08-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Exactly, and when you try to have an intellegent discussion with them they resort to trolling and mental gymnastics to support their arguments, had lebron lost this board would have be 10x worse and un bareable.

Dray n Klay
08-08-2016, 12:40 PM
:yaohappy:

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Lebronxrings
08-08-2016, 12:40 PM
What.A.Time.

J Shuttlesworth
08-08-2016, 12:50 PM
It's funny because they act like the forum had quality content in the summer of 2014 and 2015 when all they would do is spam 2/5 or 2/6

And it's really hilarious seeing worthless posters like Real14 complain about this when virtually all they talk about is LeBron. Check out "Chokefree" list of threads:

http://i.imgur.com/gHYUVhw.png

Kobe stans eat up LeBron talk even more than LeBron stans do. Go look at RealGM or Reddit main pages. You'll see maybe one or two LeBron threads at most. There's a reason Kobe stans don't go to those sites, and it's because they'd rather stay here and post about LeBron.

JT123
08-08-2016, 01:29 PM
It's funny because they act like the forum had quality content in the summer of 2014 and 2015 when all they would do is spam 2/5 or 2/6

And it's really hilarious seeing worthless posters like Real14 complain about this when virtually all they talk about is LeBron. Check out "Chokefree" list of threads:

http://i.imgur.com/gHYUVhw.png

Kobe stans eat up LeBron talk even more than LeBron stans do. Go look at RealGM or Reddit main pages. You'll see maybe one or two LeBron threads at most. There's a reason Kobe stans don't go to those sites, and it's because they'd rather stay here and post about LeBron.
Truth :applause:

Mr Feeny
08-08-2016, 02:07 PM
I've ever seen a fanbase collectively melt down the way they have since Lebron cemented his legacy as a top 3 player all time and dashed their dreams of seeing him fail:applause: :roll:

They all sound like they need to take a sedative:lol A whole lot of crying around here:roll:

And we LOVE it :banana:
Bring me their tears in a bucket :hammertime:

Kenomax
08-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Fanboys can cry, but facts are OBVIOUS! :hammertime: :djparty