PDA

View Full Version : Max Kellerman is a 7000% upgrade over Skip Dickless

lilteapot
08-08-2016, 02:03 PM
No doubt about it.

bigkingsfan
08-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Nope, people tune in for Bayless. Now it's just another show.

lilteapot
08-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Nope, people tune in for Bayless. Now it's just another show.

I'd rather have someone who knows his basketball and won't say stupid shit just to get views and incite a debate.

1987_Lakers
08-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Anyone remember when Kellerman was the host of around the horn?

bigkingsfan
08-08-2016, 02:08 PM
I'd rather have someone who knows his basketball and won't say stupid shit just to get views and incite a debate.

That's the point, give me a reason to watch. Nobody watch TNT coverage for their knowledge of basketball.

Mr Feeny
08-08-2016, 02:12 PM
Kellerman was probably the second best radio host on espn behind Greeny. He deserves the national stage and it's fun seeing someone intellectually mindfek the babbling buffoon that's sat in front of him every day yelling loudly without making a single coherent argument in the midst of his drivel.

I like how he's already confident enough to call the the idiot whom he's stuck "debating" on his garbage. I like how he almost has every relevant stat memorised and brings legitimate analysis rather than the old, tired, banal "oh he don't want it skip. The reason the Cavs didn't win is....I'm telling u skip....that boy didn't want it enough".

ScalsFan21
08-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Who's more knowledgeable, Kellerman. Who's better TV, Skip.

lilteapot
08-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Who's more knowledgeable, Kellerman. Who's better TV, Skip.

Kellerman is better TV BECAUSE he's more knowledgeable. I don't want to see a hot take just for the sake of a hot take.

The way the show is now, is perfect. They are still having debates but they're not saying outlandishly retarded things for the hell of it now.

Nilocon165
08-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Skip is arrogant and his sports iq isn't anywhere near the level he thinks it is, but him and Stephen A going at it was the reason I watched first take

Achilleas
08-08-2016, 02:31 PM
i watch him and his is good,but skip was perfect against sas ,hilarious show
everybody watch it for the show , sas all the time talk about blacks and that they don't respect them and skip was lebron hater
epic show ,america live your dream :D

ScalsFan21
08-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Kellerman is better TV BECAUSE he's more knowledgeable. I don't want to see a hot take just for the sake of a hot take.

The way the show is now, is perfect. They are still having debates but they're not saying outlandishly retarded things for the hell of it now.

Eh, to me watching Skip troll was more exciting, at least in SMALL doses. If I was a regular viewer of the show I'd probably feel a lot differently about that, but I've just always been kind of meh on Kellerman.

I'm not sure if Stephen A's usual stupidity could ever allow for a truly "insightful" type of show, but I haven't watched much since Skip left. And you can tell that a lot of that repetitive BS stemmed from the way Skip wanted to run the show, so maybe him being gone will make the show smarter altogether. Probably will.

scuzzy
08-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Kellermans better because hes already shown he isnt letting Screamin A racial antics go unchecked like Skip would

But them two wont last because of that exact reason

Sarcastic
08-08-2016, 02:36 PM

I remember when he started doing public access TV. His show was Max on Boxing. Best boxing show of all time.

Trollsmasher
08-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Kellermans better because hes already shown he isnt letting Screamin A racial antics go unchecked like Skip would

But them two wont last because of that exact reason
I might have to start watching if the dude calls out Stephen A on his race baiting crap:lol

Hey Yo
08-08-2016, 03:59 PM
It's scripted to incite debate. If it weren't, then there'd be no show.

I've never tuned in to watch and even w/o Skip, I still have no desire to do so.

Stephen A. is an assclown.

MaxPlayer
08-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Nice. Finally a reason to watch besides Molly Qerim.

PP34Deuce
08-08-2016, 04:24 PM
SAS was roasting that young guy they tried to use. It seems like you had to give SAS someone with a background he'd respect and has staying power.

Max Kellermann is wittier than Skip and can piss people off without yelling. He's also been at ESPN for a while.

TylerOO
08-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Max Kellerman is the worst. I hate his face and his opinions.

jlip
08-08-2016, 04:37 PM

Yep. And the current host, Tony Reali, was known as simply, "Stat Boy."

FireDavidKahn
08-08-2016, 04:43 PM
The masses are idiots. Skip was a bit who said the shit he did to get views. He doesn't actually believe half the shit he says.

Naero
08-08-2016, 04:57 PM
It's scripted to incite debate. If it weren't, then there'd be no show.

This.

Do people think that it's a coincidence that that SAS and Skip had fundamental disagreements on almost every First Take episode

OnFire
08-08-2016, 07:58 PM

Used to watch him on Friday Night Fights before that.