PDA

View Full Version : Players with 3 mvps/fmvps and shot 47% atleast once

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 04:42 AM
Hi there,

I was wondering...who are the nba players who won atleast 3 mvps/fmvps and shot 47% for the season atleast once for their career:

Right now I have.

Jordan
Kareem
Lebron
Russell
Wilt
Magic
Bird
Moses
Duncan
Shaq
Hakeem

That makes 11. I was wondering...would somebody please tell me if Kobe has ever shot 47%+ for a season so that I could add him to this list?:(

SpaceJam
08-09-2016, 04:48 AM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/d/d9/d983cb6f_36G14Bk.gif

Gimmick's getting old fam

sunnyboy91
08-09-2016, 04:56 AM
Hi there,

I was wondering...who are the nba players who won atleast 3 mvps/fmvps and shot 47% for the season atleast once for their career:

Right now I have.

Jordan
Kareem
Lebron
Russell
Wilt
Magic
Bird
Moses
Duncan
Shaq
Hakeem

That makes 11. I was wondering...would somebody please tell me if Kobe has ever shot 47%+ for a season so that I could add him to this list?:(
The disrespect.......
You're just fueling the Kobe stans to make some sort of an equally nonesense/unimportant thread to hype Kobe up.

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 04:59 AM
The disrespect.......
You're just fueling the Kobe stans to make some sort of an equally nonesense/unimportant thread to hype Kobe up.

I never insulted Kobe? :no:
Just an honest well intentioned thread wondering who the players who won 3 mvps and shot 47% for the season were:coleman:

sunnyboy91
08-09-2016, 05:04 AM
I never insulted Kobe? :no:
Just an honest well intentioned thread wondering who the players who won 3 mvps and shot 47% for the season were:coleman:
If you're rounding FG% to 2 decibel places, then Kobe has shot 47% in the RS and should be added to the list. If you're rounding to 3, he hasn't. He has in the playoffs, however.
Nobody else belongs on the list.
Thread should be over.....you got your answer.

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 05:06 AM
If you're rounding FG% to 2 decibel places, then Kobe has shot 47% in the RS and should be added to the list. If you're rounding to 3, he hasn't. He has in the playoffs, however.
Nobody else belongs on the list.
Thread should be over.....you got your answer.

I'm not rounding up.
Alright I'm not entirely convinced by your answer. I'll wait for further replies just to make sure:applause:

GrapeApe
08-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Ahh yes, good ole' arbitrary combinations of numbers/achievements to support an agenda. An Ish classic.

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Ahh yes, good ole' arbitrary combinations of numbers/achievements to support an agenda. An Ish classic.

:biggums:
No agenda here my brother. I'm asking because I don't know.:coleman: