PDA

View Full Version : What, Exactly Made Kobe Better Than A Gasol?

swagga
08-09-2016, 10:03 AM
sincerely:
gasol checked howard 1v1 in the finals and got his stats while kobe played against courtney lee (who?)
in 2010 gasol should've been the FMVP, carried kobe's 6/24 ass in that series. Kobe was guarded by ray allen's corpse and had to guard rondo's jumper :roll: , gasol was guarded and had to guard kg.
08/12 gasol singlehandedly kept spain in both games against GOAT us sides, while kobe nearly lost the game with his chucking but got lucky and piggybacked wade/lebron/cp3/melo/howard

seriously:
fmvp -> kobe 1 - gasol 1
mvp-> kobe 0 - gasol 0 (cp3 called, he wants back his MVP trophy)
deep playoffs runs without another allstar -> kobe 0 - gasol 0
deep olympics/WC runs as an alpha -> kobe 0 - gasol 3
bitchmade by wife/girlfriend -> kobe 2 - gasol 1 (finally kobe got something :cheers: )
sabotaged laker teams -> kobe 2 - gasol 0

imo you give shaq any of these sidekicks : gasol/ray allen/klay thompson/harden/tmac/vince carter/stevie franchise/ starbury/derrick rose/kyle korver/mo williams/derek fisher and they get 3 rings too.

come to think of it, besides rape making him cool with africans and mexicans has kobe done anything else to differentiate himself from fringe all stars other than being the GOAT piggybacker?

serious discussion tbh.

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 10:05 AM
You're wrong.
Gasol was robbed in 2010 so it's really 1 fmvp for the Spanish BEAST and 1 for Mr 6/24

:hammertime:

swagga
08-09-2016, 10:15 AM
You're wrong.
Gasol was robbed in 2010 so it's really 1 fmvp for the Spanish BEAST and 1 for Mr 6/24

:hammertime:

I'm trying to stretch the argument for kobe, giving him the benefit of doubt on some of these comparisons.

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 10:17 AM
I'm trying to stretch the argument for kobe, giving him the benefit of doubt on some of these comparisons.So you take away Gasol's rightful fmvp and give it to Mr 6/24?:facepalm

swagga
08-09-2016, 10:18 AM
So you take away Gasol's rightful fmvp and give it to Mr 6/24?:facepalm

i'm going easy on kobe now that he's retired tbh.