PDA

View Full Version : Why do Lebaldo stans have to...

fiddy
08-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Manifest their insecurities. If Bran was allegedly as great they make it to be, why they bother talking about Kobe. I know they're insecure due to their inferior intellectual capabilities and choice, but get a grip. Kobe has more free real estate on ISH than Bran hair on his head.

TomCat
08-09-2016, 10:51 AM
cuz lebron23 is a virgin

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 10:53 AM
:banana:http://i63.tinypic.com/evc17c.jpg

RRR3
08-09-2016, 10:53 AM
You still don't get it. You Kobe Kidz have been shitting on LBJ and his stans for over a decade. Don't cry about a monster you created, Dr. Frankenstein.

Cone
08-09-2016, 11:19 AM
says the guy who doesnt post anything but Lebron hate? :oldlol:

Get a life, clown.

Lebronxrings
08-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Why do kobe stans have to make threads on lebron fans?

Lebronxrings
08-09-2016, 11:28 AM
cuz lebron23 is a virgin
rent free

JT123
08-09-2016, 11:40 AM
says the guy who doesnt post anything but Lebron hate? :oldlol:

Get a life, clown.
:applause: I'm LOVING all these daily meltdowns from the Kobe fanbois :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Why do kobe stans have to make threads on lebron fans?

:oldlol:

I<3NBA
08-09-2016, 01:03 PM
:banana:http://i63.tinypic.com/evc17c.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Indian guy
08-09-2016, 01:56 PM
You still don't get it. You Kobe Kidz have been shitting on LBJ and his stans for over a decade. Don't cry about a monster you created, Dr. Frankenstein.

Exactly. The **** were they expecting? Kobe fans made LeBron their life for a decade. He totally consumed their existence in every way - he scared them that much. This was always going to happen whenever LeBron succeeded. The summer of '12 and '13 were similar too. Of course, given the nature of how and over whom LeBron triumphed a couple of months ago, the celebration and face-rubbing has been even more heightened this summer. And good lord has it been sweet :pimp:. There's no fanbase more deserving on being sh!t on like this than Kobe fans, who were, are, and always will be pure scum.

:cheers: to the LeBron fam for making this board so much fun. Keep it coming, guys.

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Exactly. The **** were they expecting? Kobe fans made LeBron their life for a decade. He totally consumed their existence in every way - he scared them that much. This was always going to happen whenever LeBron succeeded. The summer of '12 and '13 were similar too. Of course, given the nature of how and over whom LeBron triumphed a couple of months ago, the celebration and face-rubbing has been even more heightened this summer. And good lord has it been sweet :pimp:. There's no fanbase more deserving on being sh!t on like this than Kobe fans, who were, are, and always will be pure scum.

:cheers: to the LeBron fam for making this board so much fun. Keep it coming, guys.

:cheers: