PDA

View Full Version : Watching Klay and Melo on the same court

konex
08-10-2016, 07:41 PM
I can't believe people think Klay is anywhere as good as him. It sure is great to play with stars

greymatter
08-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Klay is low IQ trash that would never be able to be a #1 on a good team. He's basically just a better version of JR Smith.

Spurs m8
08-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Melo is forever overrated

bdreason
08-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Klay just can't dribble worth shit. He honestly has one of the worst handles in the league.

Ca$H
08-10-2016, 08:14 PM
I can't believe people think Klay is anywhere as good as him. It sure is great to play with stars

The Warriors system make Klay and Draygod look better than they actually are.

RedBlackAttack
08-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Melo is money from mid-range and the international three is essentially a long mid-range shot for these guys. Klay's range goes further out, but those kinds of shots don't make a ton of sense when you have this much talent on the floor with you.

Klay looks tired to me, too... because even his defense has been subpar in these games. Patty Mills was going right around him, especially off the ball when he tried to get aggressive.

ArbitraryWater
08-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Oh, an ISH thread has arrived

G-train
08-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Depends on the rules and environment.
Melo is an high IQ offensive player, that could score on any planet.

warriorfan
08-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Melo is money from mid-range and the international three is essentially a long mid-range shot for these guys. Klay's range goes further out, but those kinds of shots don't make a ton of sense when you have this much talent on the floor with you.

Klay looks tired to me, too... because even his defense has been subpar in these games. Patty Mills was going right around him, especially off the ball when he tried to get aggressive.

Klay has had months to rest, what you see is what you get, this is what he brings

Klay has poor handles, poor vision, very slow at bringing the ball up court, can be a black hole on offense at times, used to be a 3&D guy but he has slowly stopped giving effort on that end and now is a mediocre to poor defender

avonbarksdale
08-10-2016, 10:02 PM
klay cant dribble and doesnt do shit but shoot jumpers

CTbasketball92
08-10-2016, 10:59 PM

This isn't necesarilly the time but ... how good do you think Melo and Klay are in comparison to each other ... I'm talking at this very moment.

Lebronxrings
08-10-2016, 11:40 PM
guarded by aron baynes... lets stop now

plowking
08-11-2016, 01:10 AM
Klay has never been as good as Melo.

Lebron23
08-11-2016, 08:17 AM
Melo would be a good 2nd scoring option for a championship team. Klay Thompson essentially benefited playing for the Warriors.

DirkNowitzki41
08-11-2016, 08:59 AM
Stop. Klay was the best player in the playoffs for the Warriors this year along w Draymond.

He saved that team multiple times.