PDA

View Full Version : Report: Concealed Carry Permit Holders Are Most Law Abiding Demographic

UK2K
08-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Not anything earth shattering to anyone with common sense, but I found that permit holders committing crimes at 2.4 per 100k is crazy when you consider the general population commits crimes at +350 per 100k.

[QUOTE]Concealed-carry permit holders are the most law-abiding demographic of U.S. citizens, according to a recent report by the Crime Prevention Research Center.

The report, titled,

Long Duck Dong
08-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Despite liberals temper tantrums CCWs are here to stay. 30 years ago only a handful of states allowed concealed carry. Suprisingly California was one of them but Texas was not. Today CCWs are allowed in all 50 states.

I have to say I'm not a big fan of open carry in populated settings. IMO, it threatens the public acceptance of CC, and gives gun owners a bad rep.

highwhey
08-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Do you jack off to these stats?

DeuceWallaces
08-10-2016, 08:35 PM
I don't have any opinions either way on the matter, but that is a pro gun non profit conservative think tank founded by John Lott (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lott).

He clearly has an agenda and the National Academy of Sciences have formally reviewed and contradicted his previous "research."