PDA

View Full Version : Is it a trend to reboot films and cast all females or something?!

SpaceJam
08-10-2016, 10:59 PM
'Bullock, Blanchett, Bonham Carter, Kaling, Hathaway, Rihanna and Awkwafina.'

All cast to star in the all female reboot of Ocean's Eleven....As Ocean's Eight

I hope it bombs like Ghostbusters :oldlol:

highwhey
08-10-2016, 11:02 PM
:biggums:

warriorfan
08-10-2016, 11:02 PM
wait till the re-re-make with all transvestites

InsanityKills
08-10-2016, 11:15 PM
wait till the re-re-make with all transvestites
"Starring warriorfan"

highwhey
08-10-2016, 11:17 PM
"Starring warriorfan"
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shocked-will-smith.gif

Akrazotile
08-10-2016, 11:23 PM
"Starring warriorfan"

https://media.giphy.com/media/4OowbIsmYHbpu/giphy.gif

http://rs263.pbsrc.com/albums/ii134/imdbjb/gifs/faints.gif~c200

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Ain't worth anybody time or attention, male or female.

nightprowler10
08-11-2016, 12:05 AM
At this rate, Marvel's phase 5 will be kicked off with Ironwoman.

9erempiree
08-11-2016, 01:04 AM

This is a joke right?

iamgine
08-11-2016, 01:23 AM
They should reboot White Chicks...Now starring Scarlett Johansson and Zooey Deschanel as Tyronne and Deshawn.

Nick Young
08-11-2016, 01:43 AM

that can't be real.

oh the horror
08-11-2016, 01:57 AM
Oh it's real gents. What cracks me up is, Oceans 11 wasn't exactly some massive fanfare franchise that would even warrant a remake. Let alone an all female remake where they hope to bank on former popularity?

At LEAST Ghostbusters had a massive cult following that WOULD make some money when with an all female cast. Who is tuning in to watch Oceans 8 with women? That movie has bomb written all over it

Im Still Ballin
08-11-2016, 03:06 AM
This is going to be epic!

9erempiree
08-11-2016, 03:21 AM
Here is the damn problem and it's something that Hollywood needs to get out of their asses, and that is stop recycling good movies with an all female cast.

They are so full of themselves with this gender equality shit and its coming back to bite them in the ass. This is just going to make them look bad and prove that women are not equal to men, especially when they are trying to recreate movies where men are the protagonists.

What is next? Our beloved James Bond is now Julia Bond, yes I know, that is an actual pr0n star.

There are a lot of great movies with an all female cast and one comes to mind is A League Of Their Own, Thelma & Louise, Sex and the City, Waiting To Exhale and Set It Off. These are by no means GOAT movies but far more original than a reboot with a bunch of women.

We are forever screwed because from here on out, every time you google or search anything Ghostbusters related....we get to see these ugly yentas.
http://image.cleveland.com/home/cleve-media/width620/img/ent_impact_home/photo/20733463-mmmain.jpg

iamgine
08-11-2016, 03:43 AM
Hannah Solo with Lucy Skywalker saving Prince Louis. :rockon:

"Lucy, I am your mother." - Darth Vader aka Anna Skywalker

Dresta
08-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Art motivated by political considerations is almost always complete trash--instead of attempting to be timeless, it ends up being hopelessly rooted in time and place; they may get some good reviews from critics who let politics affect their judgement, but after a decade or so (even sooner nowadays, with how fast things change), it will be swept into the dustbin of irrelevancy.

UK2K
08-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I liked Ocean's Eleven.

But the movie was made better by the characters who played it. If Danny Ocean was a female, feminists would be bitching that he's willing to commit felony robbery in order to win over a girl.

How do you find a chick that can play Rusty Ryan, and be as smooth of a talker like he was? You don't.

Nikola_
08-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Weak era for men to begin with