Curry

Wade

plowking
08-11-2016, 12:55 AM
Curry>Durant>Wade.

ClipperRevival
08-11-2016, 01:04 AM
Wade > Durant > Curry

I put a lot of emphasis on playoff performance. I mean what good is all that regular season stuff if you don't show up when it matters most?

Young X
08-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Wade > Durant > Curry

I put a lot of emphasis on playoff performance. I mean what good is all that regular season stuff if you don't show up when it matters most?So then why put Durant over Curry then?

Ben Simmons
08-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Prime Wade is the only one I would count on not to choke the playoffs away. Assuming they are all on similar level teams.

SamuraiSWISH
08-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Wade is easily the best player of the group. Anyone who saw all of them play would know that ... Especially when factoring in playoff performance. Defense a lone he blows both of them out of the water.

ClipperRevival
08-11-2016, 01:44 AM
So then why put Durant over Curry then?

6'11" with GOAT level length vs 6'3". I am probably being a bit too harsh on Curry but his finals left a bad taste in my mouth. Like his inabilty to deal with physicality. I can understand anyone putting Curry over Durant.

NBAGOAT
08-11-2016, 01:50 AM
curry, wade, durant. ik curry's ps was bad and he missed like 7 games but tht rs was top 5 lvl. also other guys didn't win or play lights out in the playoffs. ill give wade slight edge due to defense but durant's super close to him. wouldn't argue with someone who goes the other way

Edit damn realized it was primes not peaks. its basically 05-12 for Wade vs 10-now for durant and 13-now for curry. curry's a distant 3rd but he can catch up ofc. i lean durant slightly for primes but again tossup range(yes even accounting for playoffs where wade is better)

14 09
13 06
16 10
12 11
10 05
11 12

CTbasketball92
08-11-2016, 01:53 AM
Honestly ... 2006-2011 DWade was just something else. I wouldn't really say he's worse than either Curry or Durant. I don't think Prime Wade can be neutralized the way Curry was in the finals. I just can't get that out of my head. Prime wade didn't have a season as statistically impressive as 2016 curry, but 30 points, 7.5 assists with 5 rebounds 2.3 steals and a block on 49% shooting and a 30.5 PER? That's just ridiculous. Wade was an unstoppable physical dynamo, and i don't think there's a way to stop someone like that because you've usually got to foul them ... and if you gave wade spacing the 2016 Warriors? Man.

Either way, I put them all at a tie. As many questios as I have about Curry's all around scoring skillset and about the idea of him just being a great cog in a flawless system, I can't ignore what he did this year. But honestly, he's definitely not a better player than KD or Prime Wade. He's a better shooter, but both of them are much better defenders while also being MJ caliber offensive talents at times.

Papaya Petee
08-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Curry>Durant>Wade.
:roll: yet this dude calls himself a Heat fan and posted on this board from 2006-2011. Unreal.

Wade
Durant
Curry

FPJ
08-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Lol at everyone who don't have Wade > Durant > Curry

:roll: yet this dude calls himself a Heat fan and posted on this board from 2006-2011. Unreal.

Wade
Durant
Curry

That guy is the worst "serious" bbal poster ive ever seen.

SpaceJam
08-11-2016, 02:20 AM
Wade
Durant
Curry

Prime Wade was an absolute monster, not only clutch on offense but he is easily one of the clutchest defensive players EVER

Smoke117
08-11-2016, 02:37 AM
Wade
Durant
Curry

Wade takes the edge because he's the only one that was dominating offensively while also being a dominant defensive player.

bizil
08-11-2016, 03:57 AM
D Wade... When it comes to perimeter players combining great scoring, great passing, great defense, and freak athletic ability (relative to their position), this is the Mt. Rushmore:

MJ
Bron
Kobe
Wade

This is what kind of level peak D Wade is on. He was a true alpha dog with great all around ability and freak athletic ability. Bron is still on this level, while Wade can still do it in doses. Westbrook is basically the ONLY other guy in the league close to this kind of shit. As great as Curry and Durant are, they don't have this kind of total package.

aj1987
08-11-2016, 04:20 AM

Wade
Durant
Curry
I'm assuming that plow was just being sarcastic with his post.

Wade > KD > Curry

Since we're talking about primes, Wade won 2 rings and an FMVP during his prime. Yeah, he was injured in '12, but that was still his prime. '05-'12 Wade >. I doubt that Wade would choke away a 3-1 lead either. The guy averaged 26/5/6/2/1 on 49% (27/5/7/2/1 from '05-'11) in the RS and 26/6/5/2/1 on 48% (27/6/6/2/1 on 49% from '05-'11) in the PO's. A better playmaker and defender than either as well. Heck, even if his shot is absolutely not going in, Wade could find ways to score. KD and Curry just keep chucking.

Dray n Klay
08-11-2016, 04:24 AM
I'm assuming that plow was just being sarcastic with his post.

Wade > KD > Curry

Since we're talking about primes, Wade won 2 rings and an FMVP during his prime. Yeah, he was injured in '12, but that was still his prime. '05-'12 Wade >. I doubt that Wade would choke away a 3-1 lead either. The guy averaged 26/5/6/2/1 on 49% (27/5/7/2/1 from '05-'11) in the RS and 26/6/5/2/1 on 48% (27/6/6/2/1 on 49% from '05-'11) in the PO's. A better playmaker and defender than either as well. Heck, even if his shot is absolutely not going in, Wade could find ways to score. KD and Curry just keep chucking.

Wade's prime began in his 2nd season?? :biggums:

Wade's legit prime was from 2009-2011

He was injured from 2007-2008, and was injured again in 2012

So Wade only had 3 prime seasons.

Durant/Curry already have 4-5 prime seasons under their belt, with more on the way.

Wade's prime was too short + he didnt do anything but lose in the 1st round in his prime.

Durant > Curry > Wade

aj1987
08-11-2016, 04:30 AM
Wade's prime began in his 2nd season??
Yes. He won a ring and FMVP in his 3, carrying Shaq and others.

Wade's legit prime was from 2009-2011
That was his peak, you ****ing idiot.

He was injured from 2007-2008, and was injured again in 2012
No shit. He was in MVP contention before getting injured, BTW.

So Wade only had 3 prime seasons.
:facepalm

Durant/Curry already have 4-5 prime seasons under their belt, with more on the way.
Both choked away 3-1 leads in their primes. :roll:

Also, Curry averaged 21/4/7 during the first two years of his prime?

Wade's prime was too short + he didnt do anything but lose in the 1st round in his prime.
He won a ring. Something which the Servant will never.

Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Durchoke > Curry
Agreed. :cheers: :cheers:

SpaceJam
08-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Dray N Klay legit just proved his stupidity ITT

SpaceJam
08-11-2016, 05:12 AM
Steph Curry's '4 year prime' stats
25/5/8/2/0 on 47% shooting

Wade in 2006, in his THIRD year, on route to leading Miami to a championship
27/6/7/2/1 on 49% shooting

Idiot

warriorfan
08-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Steph Curry's '4 year prime' stats
25/5/8/2/0 on 47% shooting

Wade in 2006, in his THIRD year, on route to leading Miami to a championship
27/6/7/2/1 on 49% shooting

Idiot

Curry's prime has not been 4 years, he entered his prime during the 2014-2015 season

SpaceJam
08-11-2016, 05:21 AM
Curry's prime has not been 4 years, he entered his prime during the 2014-2015 season

I know that, I'm basing it off this stupid post

warriorfan
08-11-2016, 05:35 AM
Pardon me

raprap
08-11-2016, 06:39 AM
Durant >= Wade > Curry

Dragonyeuw
08-11-2016, 08:26 AM
I go Wade-Durant-Curry. Durant and Curry have obviously had incredible scoring seasons in 2014 and 2016 respectively, but Wade's elite 2 way play( something neither Durant and Curry can claim), on top of more reliable playoff performance tips it to Wade IMO. The only shooting guard I would take over 2009 Wade, as far as peak play goes, would be MJ. We live in a 'what have you done lately' world, so it's easy to forget how special Wade was even before the 2009 season. His 2007 year coming off the championship was shaping up the same way before the injury. He was like 29/7/6 on 49% IIRC before he went down.

As for Curry and Durant, despite what Curry did this year I would take Durant's overall versatility and ability to score without being overly reliant on the 3( we see what happened to Curry when the 30 foot threes stopped falling) over Curry over the course of the year. Both of them can be affected by physical play, but Curry's numbers seem to dip more when that happens. I think this year, more than ever, is a shining example of not crowning a player or team the best until the playoffs have ended.

BlakFrankWhite
08-11-2016, 08:32 AM
At least Curry & Wade have been the alpha of their teams.

Durant has always been a beta bitch.A Sidekick to GOATbrook and now to Curry.

plowking
08-11-2016, 08:51 AM

Wade
Durant
Curry

Seriously dude, eat a bag of d!cks.

You pompous f*ck. What makes your opinion on the subject any more valid than mine? Go ahead and explain.

Yes, I'm a Heat fan. Yes, I think at their best he was the worst of the three. What of it? Go ahead and undeniably prove he wasn't. It is an opinion asswipe.

Out of the three, he is the one without an MVP.
Durant's MVP season was better than any of Wade's seasons.
Curry last year was better than Wade ever was.

Where is the shock you twerp. Keep following me around and talking trash on the internet, you worthless git.

DirkNowitzki41
08-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Wade

Durant

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Curry

tpols
08-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Out of the three, wade is the one without an MVP. .

steph is competing in a weak era for MVPs.. with Bron coasting during the rs, there's literally no competition. Wade was going against prime kobe, lebron, garnett, dirk, duncan, etc. Silly argument. Is rose better than Wade too?

are you serious? after the playoffs? hell no.. wade was better in the playoffs, Curry had a 2011 bron level drop off when it mattered.. just zero case for curry or durant over wade right now if you value the playoffs at all.

PP34Deuce
08-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Call me crazy, but we haven't seen Prime Durant yet.

Have we seen freakish athlete Durant..Yea before his injuries... But he still hasn't put everything together.

He still can be a consistent defensive beast...He can be a better passer when he's doubled... I still think Durant the complete player has yet to show.

Klay 3D
08-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Wade>Kyrie>Durant=Curry

GrapeApe
08-11-2016, 11:29 AM

You pompous f*ck. What makes your opinion on the subject any more valid than mine? Go ahead and explain.

Yes, I'm a Heat fan. Yes, I think at their best he was the worst of the three. What of it? Go ahead and undeniably prove he wasn't. It is an opinion asswipe.

Where is the shock you twerp. Keep following me around and talking trash on the internet, you worthless git.

Out of the 3, Wade is the only one with a FMVP. Wade's 2006 season is the best overall season among that group. 27/7/6/2/1 on 49% in the regular season and 28/6/6/2/1 on 50% in the playoffs en route to a championship and FMVP.

To the poster who said that 2005 wasn't Wade's prime, 24/7/5/2/1 on 48% in the regular season and 27/7/6/2/1 on 48% in the playoffs. I don't know how anyone could say that's not part of his prime. His prime was from 2005 through the 2013 regular season. A player's prime isn't static. It's usually an arc with an early prime, peak, and late prime. Wade had some ups and downs due to injuries, but 2005 was his early prime and 2012/2013 was his late prime.

Anyway, I'd go with Wade>Durant>Curry.

Young X
08-11-2016, 11:49 AM
6'11" with GOAT level length vs 6'3". I am probably being a bit too harsh on Curry but his finals left a bad taste in my mouth. Like his inabilty to deal with physicality. I can understand anyone putting Curry over Durant.And Durant's entire mediocre postseason didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth?

And Durant like Curry also struggles with physicality we've seen it plenty times.

I never thought I would say this but everybody is being way too hard on Stephen based on one bad (although extremely important) series.

We all want to point out his flaws which is cool, but what about Durant's flaws?

He's supposed to be some amazing shooter and he shot 28% from 3 in the playoffs. He chucked his team out of a finals appearance and played like an idiot (while Curry completely outplayed him). Every year his numbers go down significantly in the playoffs too.

Based off of last season Curry > Durant. Wade is better than both.

PJR
08-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Durant and Curry are obviously better range shooters than Wade, but neither of them do anything else better. Wade's skill set IMO was the far more physically imposing to opponents, although not necessarily harder to defend. Wade wore teams down with his screen and roll penetration. Wade was a guy contact player, and thrived of it, while Durant and Curry often shy from contact. They are many ways to skin a cat, and Wade did it his way, and was quite effcient with his monster in between game. Wade getting 10+ free throws a night was routine.

And on defense, Wade was far more disruptive than either, and it's not even close. Neither of them are the most fundamentally sound on ball defenders, as they all gamble often, but Wade was certainly the better of the three on that front too.

I would take a healthy prime Wade for a playoff run over the two. But would take Durant or Curry for an 82 game regular season.

ClipperRevival
08-11-2016, 01:23 PM
I go Wade-Durant-Curry. Durant and Curry have obviously had incredible scoring seasons in 2014 and 2016 respectively, but Wade's elite 2 way play( something neither Durant and Curry can claim), on top of more reliable playoff performance tips it to Wade IMO. The only shooting guard I would take over 2009 Wade, as far as peak play goes, would be MJ. We live in a 'what have you done lately' world, so it's easy to forget how special Wade was even before the 2009 season. His 2007 year coming off the championship was shaping up the same way before the injury. He was like 29/7/6 on 49% IIRC before he went down.

As for Curry and Durant, despite what Curry did this year I would take Durant's overall versatility and ability to score without being overly reliant on the 3( we see what happened to Curry when the 30 foot threes stopped falling) over Curry over the course of the year. Both of them can be affected by physical play, but Curry's numbers seem to dip more when that happens. I think this year, more than ever, is a shining example of not crowning a player or team the best until the playoffs have ended.

It truly was cringe worthy seeing some of the threads that were being made at Curry's regular season peak. And some of us were trying to tell everyone that they need to see how he does in the playoffs before we can come to a conclusion.

ClipperRevival
08-11-2016, 01:26 PM
And Durant's entire mediocre postseason didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth?

And Durant like Curry also struggles with physicality we've seen it plenty times.

I never thought I would say this but everybody is being way too hard on Stephen based on one bad (although extremely important) series.

We all want to point out his flaws which is cool, but what about Durant's flaws?

He's supposed to be some amazing shooter and he shot 28% from 3 in the playoffs. He chucked his team out of a finals appearance and played like an idiot (while Curry completely outplayed him). Every year his numbers go down significantly in the playoffs too.

Well, that's why I mentioned 6'11" and GOAT level length vs 6'3". But Durant's problem isn't physical, it's simply mental. And that's possibly correctable. What I saw from Curry was that he simply didn't have the ability to handle the physicality because he is 6'3" and not overly explosive. So he can't overwhelm you with his athleticism when he wants to turn it on. Most GOAT level players have some physical advantage they can use to impose their will on the game. Curry doesn't. And that is what worries me.

So in a playoff scenario, where it's very physical, I would take Durant. But I admit, I am probably being a bit too harsh on Curry.

KirbyPls
08-11-2016, 01:34 PM
And Durant's entire mediocre postseason didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth?

:applause:

Durant's postseason performances continue to dip after 2012. He's overrated when it matters, and people act like it's a forgone conclusion that he will beast in the 2017 playoffs with more scrutiny and pressure by far than he's ever had.

bdreason
08-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Wade
Durant
Curry

And I'm a Warriors fan. Curry and Durant are still in their prime, so they'll have more chances to prove themselves.

Papaya Petee
08-11-2016, 03:00 PM

Go jerkoff to pics of LeBron and find a new team to cheer for. You ***.

CTbasketball92
08-11-2016, 03:02 PM

I don't like ppl being needlessly condescending, but I just can't agree with this. GSW easily wins this year and last year's championship in 5 games or so with Wade instead of curry. Wade has the best combination of postseason success/play and peak play and two way dominance out of all three of them. His PER from 2008-2009 is higher than KD's, and lower than CUrry's, but he had much better postseason runs than Curry and honestly KD as well. I don't think there was one single defender that could really make DWade uncomfortable in these years, and if he'd had a great team there's no doubt he'd've taken home a chip. Regular season is nice, but Wade would probably destroy Curry in a head-to-head playoff matchup because curry's game is too one-dimensional ... and it was last year too, when he was completely healthy. Peak/Prime wade was sort of like the best of westbrook while also being more clutch. It's really, really hard to be a better player than that. That's basically MJ. (minus goat midrange game). I can understand putting KD over Wade because he can score in more ways and defend when he needs to. But i also do not see Dwade choking away a 3-1 lead. No way.

Uchmanmamba24
08-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Wade is def greater than Curry but why do people think Durant > Curry. What exactly has Durant achieved that Curry hasn't? I need someone to explain this please

bizil
08-11-2016, 05:39 PM
When it comes to Steph, it can be hard to compare him to guys like Wade, Durant, Kobe, Bron, etc. because of the size factor. Their versatility is OFTEN TIMES the deciding factor when comparing them to small guards. D Wade is only 6'4 BUT he's also can get up to 220 pounds as far as weight. And his freak athletic ability enables him to play much bigger.

Guys like Steph and AI can get the same scoring and assist numbers of a Bron for example. BUT Bron's versatility will blow them out of the water. Westbrook is likely the rare 6'3 and under guard u can compare more favorably to the bigger perimeter icons. Russ plays much bigger than 6'3, is a supreme alpha dog, and is a beast all around player.

Offensively, Steph doesn't have to take a backseat. But physical and versatility wise, it's not a good comparison to some of the bigger superstar caliber perimeter players.

greatest-ever
08-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Peaks i'd say:

Wade
Curry
Kd

Primes:

Wade
KD
Curry

Curry's prime is last because it's the shortest by far, even if you include 2014 as part of Curry's prime that's still only 3 seasons. I prefer Wade as the best because his defense is simply better than the other 2, and i prefer his relentless attacking of the basket.

greatest-ever
08-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Call me crazy, but we haven't seen Prime Durant yet.

Have we seen freakish athlete Durant..Yea before his injuries... But he still hasn't put everything together.

He still can be a consistent defensive beast...He can be a better passer when he's doubled... I still think Durant the complete player has yet to show.
It's pretty silly to say Kd hasn't reached his prime yet. Dude was 27 last season, that's generally right in the middle of most players' primes. He may not have peaked yet, but that's a different discussion.

K Xerxes
08-11-2016, 05:59 PM
People bring up Wade's 06 playoffs, which was undeniably great, but his peak was 09. To give you a sense of how good he was, he was in a legitimate conversation for best player in the league along with athletic peak 09 Bron and Kobe somewhere near his all around best. One of the best seasons not to win MVP.

I can see the conversation though. If we're talking about regular seasons, both Curry and Durant have all time great regular seasons, up there with MJ and Bron and the rest. But the truth is they under-performed in the playoffs, and have yet to go on a great playoff run, dragging their team to the chip, like Wade has proven he can.

Durant less so than Curry. I don't think Curry's game translates particularly well to the playoffs so I'm not sure we'll ever see him at his regular season best. Durant's a more versatile scorer and player, and he's proven himself at times in the playoffs. But still disappointed, especially in 2014 and this season. We'll see if they can be really great when it counts, but as of yet, Wade is the best of the three.

Smoke117
08-11-2016, 06:03 PM
plowking getting bent over a barrel by everyone :lol

Dray n Klay
08-11-2016, 06:06 PM

#rentfree

imdaman99
08-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Wade
Durant
Curry

2009 Wade was among the best ever. Not saying 2014 KD or 2016 Curry weren't great because they were.

They just underperformed in the playoffs, which is where I want the superstars to shine. Wade gets up for the playoffs, the other 2 not as much.

Monta Ellis MVP
08-11-2016, 06:42 PM
I am a huge fan of the Eastern Conference with the two teams mainly being the Pacers and Cavaliers but I do follow some of the Heat as well. Prime Wade was a great player but he would shoot an awful lot of free throws. Same thing with Kevin Durant. Kevin Durant might be the best scorer of our generation but if he isn't getting his free throw calls then his impact is negligible. Steph Curry can still create offense for himself and more importantly the rest of his team even when he isn't getting calls.

Steph Curry, Durant, and Wade. In that order.

Papaya Petee
08-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Guys a clown and embarrassment to the Heat fan base.
Worst thing about it it is before LeBron came in 2011 PlowKing was actually my favorite poster on this website, no clue what happened to him. Zero loyalty to a player who made his franchise relevant for years.

Lebronxrings
08-11-2016, 07:47 PM
wade fans are legit retarded.

SamuraiSWISH
08-11-2016, 11:16 PM
Worst thing about it it is before LeBron came in 2011 PlowKing was actually my favorite poster on this website, no clue what happened to him. Zero loyalty to a player who made his franchise relevant for years.
:eek:

NBAGOAT
08-11-2016, 11:31 PM
if wades peak is 09, i dont get how he gets a huge advantage from the playoffs. he played pretty well but it was 1 series. hard to put too much value in that

greatest-ever
08-11-2016, 11:47 PM
I am a huge fan of the Eastern Conference with the two teams mainly being the Pacers and Cavaliers but I do follow some of the Heat as well. Prime Wade was a great player but he would shoot an awful lot of free throws. Same thing with Kevin Durant. Kevin Durant might be the best scorer of our generation but if he isn't getting his free throw calls then his impact is negligible. Steph Curry can still create offense for himself and more importantly the rest of his team even when he isn't getting calls.

Steph Curry, Durant, and Wade. In that order.
So Wade shooting a lot of free throws is a bad thing, and that makes him worse than Kd and Curry? Good lord. :rolleyes:

AintNoSunshine
08-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Wade, Betarant, Cuckry

Wade had proven he can be the alpha who leads a team to a championship.

Cuckry needs a 73-win squad and someone else to cover his defensive assignment on a nightly basis. When he's D'ed up he's pretty much useless, see 2016 Finals.

Durant is beta as fk as a dude, but on the basketball court at least he doesn't get embarrassed like Cuckry. Similar scoring prowess compared to Cuckry.

plowking
08-11-2016, 11:54 PM

This f*cking tool.

What do you want me to do? Say Wade is better than Jordan and Kareem if the discussion comes up too? Should I pick Wade everytime you knob jockey?
PJR literally shared my sentiments, and he is a Heat fan too. Literally picked Durant and Curry over Wade for a season. Go have a cry every time a Heat fan doesn't share your damn opinion.

Wade is quite clearly the best postseason performer out of the lot. Happy? Now eat a d!ck.

Loyalty? It is a f*cking game of basketball. Not a spouse or a family member FFS. :oldlol:

You're out here complaining like a little bitch about posts like this:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12550574&postcount=18

And you're doing it after slagging off the Lakers all year and making fun of them for giving an ageing Kobe all that money. Yet here you are trying to be high and noble, shocked that another Heat fan doesn't want to give $22 mil to a player that is clearly on the decline and can barely play 55 games a season.

And clearly I hate the Heat now, and just stan Lebron with posts like this:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12550678&postcount=24

But nah son. You're just the epitome of what a fan should be. You're perfect dude.

Now shut the f*ck up, and continue on your merry way. Everyone is tough on the internet, so good for you.

scuzzy
08-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Well first off were debating guys in their rightful tiers (Durant + Wade) and one thats wayyy below theirs (Curry)

So rightfully its Durant + Wade >> Curry

Durant vs Wade

I'll take Durant 3 out of 4 quarters than Wade

It's hard to say bc Durant has so many more years left on the tank

Wade's peak was just unreal but we only saw it last for a short period (injury)

but in the route going it looks like

Kevin >> Dwayne >>> tier >>> tier >>> Curry

plowking
08-11-2016, 11:56 PM
:eek:

Am I the new LeBron figure in your life? I don't know which threads you tend more to now, the ones where people are trying to diss me, or the ones people are trying to diss Bron. All the way in Chicago and you're always worried about trying to get a one up on some dude in Australia. :oldlol:

red1
08-12-2016, 12:08 AM
this guy

https://cmgpbpheatzone.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/dw.jpg

durant and curry will have longer/better careers with their soft perimeter play-style but real hoop heads know where it's at

SamuraiSWISH
08-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Am I the new LeBron figure in your life? I don't know which threads you tend more to now, the ones where people are trying to diss me, or the ones people are trying to diss Bron. All the way in Chicago and you're always worried about trying to get a one up on some dude in Australia. :oldlol:
Huh? Don't get delusions of grandeur. I was shocked over dudes vitriol towards you, that's all.

Smoke117
08-12-2016, 12:30 AM
This thread is so melodramatic :oldlol:

Papaya Petee
08-12-2016, 01:18 AM
This f*cking tool.

What do you want me to do? Say Wade is better than Jordan and Kareem if the discussion comes up too? Should I pick Wade everytime you knob jockey?
PJR literally shared my sentiments, and he is a Heat fan too. Literally picked Durant and Curry over Wade for a season. Go have a cry every time a Heat fan doesn't share your damn opinion.

Wade is quite clearly the best postseason performer out of the lot. Happy? Now eat a d!ck.

Loyalty? It is a f*cking game of basketball. Not a spouse or a family member FFS. :oldlol:

You're out here complaining like a little bitch about posts like this:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12550574&postcount=18

And you're doing it after slagging off the Lakers all year and making fun of them for giving an ageing Kobe all that money. Yet here you are trying to be high and noble, shocked that another Heat fan doesn't want to give $22 mil to a player that is clearly on the decline and can barely play 55 games a season.

And clearly I hate the Heat now, and just stan Lebron with posts like this:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12550678&postcount=24

But nah son. You're just the epitome of what a fan should be. You're perfect dude.

Now shut the f*ck up, and continue on your merry way. Everyone is tough on the internet, so good for you.
:roll: the meltdown is real. Comparing Kobes long term contract when he couldnt play anymore to paying Wade more money over a course of 2 ****ing seasons after he just played a healthy season and was great in the playoffs.
Never have I said you hate the Heat, but if the shoe fits...
And mentioning Jordan and Kareem when the thread is about Durant and Curry... :hammerhead:

plowking
08-12-2016, 01:33 AM
:roll: the meltdown is real. Comparing Kobes long term contract when he couldnt play anymore to paying Wade more money over a course of 2 ****ing seasons after he just played a healthy season and was great in the playoffs.
Never have I said you hate the Heat, but if the shoe fits...
And mentioning Jordan and Kareem when the thread is about Durant and Curry... :hammerhead:

Meltdown? :oldlol:

I couldn't even remember if it was you or some other Heat fan that was following me around. Only when you posted in this thread did I remember it was you, countless times, trying to instigate shit. :oldlol:
What am I melting down over? Call me a bandwagon Bron fan, yet you've got a McGregor avatar, jump on the bullshit board lingo, and you've jumped on the prototypical Bron hate wagon some of the "trendy" Heat fans on here are trying to do. You're as unoriginal and bandwagony as they come.

Okay, so we pay Wade $22 mil a year. Now what? We're stuck with the same team again, less Joe Johnson, and our young guys again play behind Wade, and let him take the lead. Great. How are we getting better again?
Fantastic analysis.

Papaya Petee
08-12-2016, 05:59 AM
Meltdown? :oldlol:

I couldn't even remember if it was you or some other Heat fan that was following me around. Only when you posted in this thread did I remember it was you, countless times, trying to instigate shit. :oldlol:
What am I melting down over? Call me a bandwagon Bron fan, yet you've got a McGregor avatar, jump on the bullshit board lingo, and you've jumped on the prototypical Bron hate wagon some of the "trendy" Heat fans on here are trying to do. You're as unoriginal and bandwagony as they come.

Okay, so we pay Wade $22 mil a year. Now what? We're stuck with the same team again, less Joe Johnson, and our young guys again play behind Wade, and let him take the lead. Great. How are we getting better again?
Fantastic analysis.
Ive had that McGregor avatar since his Diego Brandao fight and youre sitting here calling me a bandwagoner :roll: Hes not even my fighter MMA fighter, Dominick Cruz is. But I wont discuss MMA with you because youre more clueless about that than basketball.
I didnt jump on any lingo I still cheer for Lebron, difference is I dont ride his dick like you. And Ive called you out in one other thread. A whooping total of 2 times now :roll:

You give Wade the 2 years and money he wants because it doesnt slow down the rebuilding process. Paying Dragic 85 million was justified but paying Wade to ride out his career isnt? You still could of resigned Tyler Johnson, you still have Richardson Winslow and Whiteside, and potentially Bosh.
That makes you ****ing competetive you goon. While developing your young players, letting you franchise superstar play the rest of his basketball here, and getting a couple more seasons out of him.
Not to mention other superstars look at ****ing loyalty. Pat Riley just left the Heat GOAT player a "heat lifer" that gave them their first title and contributed to two more hanging. You think other superstars wont see that? In 2 short years we lost Wade and LeBron. I wont be surprised if no big name comes to Miami for years regardless of the potential. We filled out the roster this seasons with bums.
But yes, lets enjoy this 25 game season and pretend Whiteside will be a first option.
Im done talking to you. Go bash Wade, ride LeBron and curse out someone else.

plowking
08-12-2016, 06:18 AM
Ive had that McGregor avatar since his Diego Brandao fight and youre sitting here calling me a bandwagoner :roll: Hes not even my fighter MMA fighter, Dominick Cruz is. But I wont discuss MMA with you because youre more clueless about that than basketball.

I know more about MMA than you do too. Just so you know.

I didnt jump on any lingo I still cheer for Lebron, difference is I dont ride his dick like you. And Ive called you out in one other thread. A whooping total of 2 times now :roll:

How exactly do I ride his dick compared to you who only "cheers" for him? How old are you? Seriously. How does this affect you so much?

You give Wade the 2 years and money he wants because it doesnt slow down the rebuilding process.

How does it not? Another 2 years of Wade being the main dude, and another year where the young guys take on a limited role and don't do much. You've literally just said a statement without justifying it at all. Essentially, just like your other posts in here.

Paying Dragic 85 million was justified but paying Wade to ride out his career isnt?

Where did I say giving Dragic that money was a good idea? I've been the loudest supporter of him getting traded on the board. Have a look at some of my Dragic threads.

You still could of resigned Tyler Johnson, you still have Richardson Winslow and Whiteside, and potentially Bosh.
That makes you ****ing competetive you goon. While developing your young players, letting you franchise superstar play the rest of his basketball here, and getting a couple more seasons out of him.

That doesn't make us competitive to shit. That team plays the Cavs 100 times, and they lose 99 times. What is the point? Congrats. We get no picks again, and we come back with a slightly older Wade, a slightly older Bosh, etc. Great plan.

Not to mention other superstars look at ****ing loyalty. Pat Riley just left the Heat GOAT player a "heat lifer" that gave them their first title and contributed to two more hanging. You think other superstars wont see that? In 2 short years we lost Wade and LeBron. I wont be surprised if no big name comes to Miami for years regardless of the potential. We filled out the roster this seasons with bums.

Bullshit. Based on what? Your opinion. You and I don't have a clue what happened. I obviously didn't want Wade to leave, and wanted him to stay here too. He didn't, I got over it. You should too. Wade took the Chicago deal. That should tell you something. He clearly wanted to go home. That may have been the case regardless of how much we offered.

But yes, lets enjoy this 25 game season and pretend Whiteside will be a first option.
Im done talking to you. Go bash Wade, ride LeBron and curse out someone else.

Who the fark is bashing Wade? Go ahead and show me where I knocked him? Me saying him leaving makes us better in the long run a little bit quicker, isn't bashing him.

Yeah, I'll continue to ride Bron by somehow cheering for the Heat to get better. Good one. Don't talk to me. It is best for you. You end up looking stupid. Not a bad way for you to end your argument after every single one of your points gets destroyed.

Dragonyeuw
08-12-2016, 04:09 PM
if wades peak is 09, i dont get how he gets a huge advantage from the playoffs. he played pretty well but it was 1 series. hard to put too much value in that

You can use Wade's 06 run if you want, heck 05 he was ballin in the playoffs till his injury. Wade's playoff production dropped around 2012 onwards from age/injury. Its interesting to note that Wade carved up the 'Big 3' Celtics defense much better than Lebron and Kobe did during that team's run.

ArbitraryWater
08-12-2016, 04:31 PM

... REALLY? You put Wade last because you think at his PEAK he was the worst? WTF?!....

At his peak and prime he was clearly the best, the problem is his prime was so short, no longevity... that might eventually put him behind.

feyki
08-12-2016, 04:34 PM
In order ; Wade , Curry and Durant .

NBAGOAT
08-12-2016, 05:13 PM
You can use Wade's 06 run if you want, heck 05 he was ballin in the playoffs till his injury. Wade's playoff production dropped around 2012 onwards from age/injury. Its interesting to note that Wade carved up the 'Big 3' Celtics defense much better than Lebron and Kobe did during that team's run.

im fine with 06 as his peak but then his rs doesn't stack up the other 2. you could argue like 4 guys had a better rs tht year. ik most people don't care about the rs but it still matters for ranking peaks. lebron wade in 2011 wouldn't even be a discussion if it didnt.

Dragonyeuw
08-12-2016, 05:36 PM
im fine with 06 as his peak but then his rs doesn't stack up the other 2. you could argue like 4 guys had a better rs tht year. ik most people don't care about the rs but it still matters for ranking peaks. lebron wade in 2011 wouldn't even be a discussion if it didnt.

I'm not saying its his peak. I'm just giving you an example of what a healthy Wade was capable of, since you were saying that 09 Wade had a short playoff run so not much of a sample size. 05 and 06 were his second and third years, imagine what 2009 and 2010 Wade would have done in the same situations.

Im Still Ballin
08-12-2016, 09:50 PM
LeBron James.

plowking
08-12-2016, 09:58 PM
... REALLY? You put Wade last because you think at his PEAK he was the worst? WTF?!....

At his peak and prime he was clearly the best, the problem is his prime was so short, no longevity... that might eventually put him behind.

Dude, you started watching ball like 5 years ago.

Which of Wade's regular seasons is better than Curry last year, and Durant in 14? Wade's 09 is close, but there was no where near the hysteria watching the other two.

So we can conclude, both Curry and Durant have a better regular season better than any of Wade's.

People act like Curry is some playoff choker, when he put up 28/6/6 on great shooting last year on the way to a championship. I don't really care who won the FMVP last year, because Curry clearly deserved it.

As far as best combined season including both regular season and playoffs, it is close. Curry won an MVP and championship one year. Wade won FMVP and had a great regular season one year. Durant had an epic MVP year and went deep into the playoffs and put up great numbers.

So how was he clearly the best? Go ahead and explain how he was clearly the best.

Young X
08-12-2016, 10:05 PM

Which of Wade's regular seasons is better than Curry last year, and Durant in 14? Wade's 09 is close, but there was no where near the hysteria watching the other two.

So we can conclude, both Curry and Durant have a better regular season better than any of Wade's.

People act like Curry is some playoff choker, when he put up 28/6/6 on great shooting last year on the way to a championship. I don't really care who won the FMVP last year, because Curry clearly deserved it.

As far as best combined season including both regular season and playoffs, it is close. Curry won an MVP and championship one year. Wade won FMVP and had a great regular season one year. Durant had an epic MVP year and went deep into the playoffs and put up great numbers.

So how was he clearly the best? Go ahead and explain how he was clearly the best.Wade 2009 > Durant 2014

plowking
08-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Wade 2009 > Durant 2014

I'm not so sure.

Wade had a worse team, but Durant had Westbrook out, and led them to enough wins to win MVP. Then he also had a longer playoffs.

Young X
08-12-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm not so sure.

Wade had a worse team, but Durant had Westbrook out, and led them to enough wins to win MVP. Then he also had a longer playoffs.Dwyane is a more complete offensive player and more reliable offensive player and an even better defender.

Durant doesn't come close to being the playmaker that Dwyane was. He's a perimeter player with weak handles and non-impressive passing ability.

And as impressive as a scorer as he is (one of the best ever), his shooting numbers drop in the playoffs every year.

greatest-ever
08-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Dwyane is a more complete offensive player and more reliable offensive player and an even better defender.

Durant doesn't come close to being the playmaker that Dwyane was. He's a perimeter player with weak handles and non-impressive passing ability.

And as impressive as a scorer as he is (one of the best ever), his shooting numbers drop in the playoffs every year.
Yeah, Kd's scoring efficieny hasn't just dropped in the playoffs, it's plummeted the past 3 postseasons. 2012 was the only season he maintained his regular season offense in the playoffs.

Postseason offense, I definitely prefer Wyane.

ArbitraryWater
08-13-2016, 05:34 AM

So how was he clearly the best? Go ahead and explain how he was clearly the best.

Why do you so vehemently want to seperate regular season and playoffs, like the playoffs arent a product of the player you are, and how you react to pressure?

Dirk or Wade are guys that continously stepped UP in the playoffs, where as Durant and Curry are guys that have continously looked bad and dropped their play due to the physicality/intensity/pressure...

Im not sure how taking that into account, you could believe they were better, more playoff ready players than Wade... the question you should be asking is, which KD/Curry versions could compete with '06-'11 Wade? '12 Durant, he was still fearless, young, clutch, thriving under pressure... and perhaps '16 Curry, just because he had the greatest regular season of them all, but again, looked pretty pedestrian at moments in the playoffs.

NBAGOAT
08-13-2016, 06:23 AM
I'm not saying its his peak. I'm just giving you an example of what a healthy Wade was capable of, since you were saying that 09 Wade had a short playoff run so not much of a sample size. 05 and 06 were his second and third years, imagine what 2009 and 2010 Wade would have done in the same situations.

meh i prefer to just rate what he did in this case. ofc, wade is for now a much more capable playoff performer but 2 runs isn't a huge sample either. lebron was pretty good in the playoffs in 06 and had that detroit game, he still laid eggs in 10 and 11. also have some small concerns about wade as an offensive anchor. as good as he was, heat were 20th on offense. kobe and tmac were part of top 10 offenses in similar situations.(ofc there's other context)

Dragonyeuw
08-13-2016, 09:36 AM
meh i prefer to just rate what he did in this case. ofc, wade is for now a much more capable playoff performer but 2 runs isn't a huge sample either.

2011 was a great run asides from the Bulls series. Durant and Curry as of now don't have 3 great runs better than Wade's best, but their stories are still being written. Against Boston, individually he played better against the same team that Kobe and Lebron struggled against, obviously his team was drastically inferior. The main point is, between 2005 and 2011 there's very few examples you can give of Wade hugely under-performing in the playoffs relative to the RS and expectations, outside of 2007 and he was coming off injury( and playing against the Bulls, who he historically struggled against. Maybe he has a soft spot for his home town). Hell, even as a rookie he was the one hitting the gamewinner.

NBAGOAT
08-13-2016, 09:47 AM
2011 was a great run asides from the Bulls series. Durant and Curry as of now don't have 3 great runs better than Wade's best, but their stories are still being written. Against Boston, individually he played better against the same team that Kobe and Lebron struggled against, obviously his team was drastically inferior. The main point is, between 2005 and 2011 there's very few examples you can give of Wade hugely under-performing in the playoffs relative to the RS and expectations. Hell, even as a rookie he was the one hitting the gamewinner.

yep all true. wade doesn't drop off in the playoffs in his prime. still, im only looking at 09 where wade didn't play too ridiculously in the playoffs. curry in 16 still has that absurd rs and durant in 14 wasn't that bad in the playoffs. i do think durant/curry will have good playoff runs sooner rather than later. the physicality stuff has gotten a little overblown and they'll have some run where they hit 3's.

Dragonyeuw
08-13-2016, 09:50 AM
yep all true. wade doesn't drop off in the playoffs in his prime. still, im only looking at 09 where wade didn't play too ridiculously in the playoffs. curry in 16 still has that absurd rs and durant in 14 wasn't that bad in the playoffs. i do think durant/curry will have good playoff runs sooner rather than later. the physicality stuff has gotten a little overblown and they'll have some run where they hit 3's.

It really isn't though, there's some weight to it based off what we've seen. Durant maybe a bit less susceptible because end of the day, he can usually shoot up over the top. Being physical with Curry just seems to tire him more.

NBAGOAT
08-13-2016, 10:00 AM
It really isn't though, there's some weight to it based off what we've seen. Durant maybe a bit less susceptible because end of the day, he can usually shoot up over the top. Being physical with Curry just seems to tire him more.

there's weight to it but there are people acting like those 2 will never become good playoff performers. thts the overblown part. curry was fine for the most part even last year besides a terrible game in game 2. Was definitely the best player for them in the playoffs and those guys usually get a free pass for the rest of their careers but i guess his choke this year was just tht bad legacy wise.

Dragonyeuw
08-13-2016, 10:10 AM
there's weight to it but there are people acting like those 2 will never become good playoff performers. thts the overblown part. curry was fine for the most part even last year besides a terrible game in game 2. Was definitely the best player for them in the playoffs and those guys usually get a free pass for the rest of their careers but i guess his choke this year was just tht bad legacy wise.

They've had their moments, of course. But in the discussion of whose prime is better, I'm taking into account performance/reliability at the highest levels of competition. Right now, its Wade but again, Curry and Durant have alot of ball left. But, it should be noted that Wade was pretty much a great playoff performer right away and at a younger age and/or earlier stage in his career than Curry and Durant are. Wade was playing like a poised playoff veteran his rookie campaign, that's when he became one of the 'can't miss' prospects of the future( at the time).

NBAGOAT
08-13-2016, 10:20 AM
They've had their moments, of course. But in the discussion of whose prime is better, I'm taking into account performance/reliability at the highest levels of competition. Right now, its Wade but again, Curry and Durant have alot of ball left. But, it should be noted that Wade was pretty much a great playoff performer right away and at a younger age and/or earlier stage in his career than Curry and Durant are.

for prime i had curry a distant 3rd. he has only 2-3 top tier years but ofc he can catch up. wade/durant for me is tossup but i leaned slightly durant. it's basically 05-12 vs 10-16. 07 and 08 just don't help wade too much. also durant had a decent ps as early as 2011.

Just2McFly
08-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Love you plow.

SamuraiSWISH
08-13-2016, 01:52 PM
The best individual regular season of the three is Wade's 2009. Curry's 2016 is a wash with Durant's 2014. The best accumulative season including playoffs is once again Wade when factoring in 2006 and his Finals MVP. He's just simply the better player at his peak. Physicality alone shakes both Durant and Curry to their core. Wade thrived on that stuff. Elevated his game with more pressure.

KiiiiNG
08-13-2016, 02:24 PM
The best individual regular season of the three is Wade's 2009. Curry's 2016 is a wash with Durant's 2014. The best accumulative season including playoffs is once again Wade when factoring in 2006 and his Finals MVP. He's just simply the better player at his peak. Physicality alone shakes both Durant and Curry to their core. Wade thrived on that stuff. Elevated his game with more pressure.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

He barely led his team to a .500 record. Durant won 60 games with Reggie Jackson as his second option and won MVP convincingly while putting up 32/8/6 ... therefore, Durant > Wade > Curry

Dray n Klay
08-13-2016, 02:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

He barely led his team to a .500 record. Durant won 60 games with Reggie Jackson as his second option and won MVP convincingly while putting up 32/8/6 ... therefore, Durant > Wade > Curry

Exactly, Durant is clearly the best out of the 3

Wade/Curry are fighting for a distant second

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Dray n Klay
08-13-2016, 02:29 PM

Wade gets credit for winning 43 games and losing in the 1st round? :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
08-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Wade gets credit for winning 43 games and losing in the 1st round? :oldlol:
Playing with bums, yes.

Durant had a way better team in 2014 even with Westbrook missing most of the season. And Curry just played with one of the most stacked teams ever.

KiiiiNG
08-13-2016, 02:41 PM
Exactly, Durant is clearly the best out of the 3

Wade/Curry are fighting for a distant second

:hammertime: :hammertime:
Wade/Curry stans have NO ANGLE.... :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

SamuraiSwish getting destroyed! :roll:

We.

Rester.

Winning.

GrapeApe
08-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Wade/Curry stans have NO ANGLE.... :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

SamuraiSwish getting destroyed! :roll:

We.

Rester.

Winning.

How so? Wade has the best playoff run of the 3, and I don't think anyone would disagree that playoff performance > regular season performance. If you want to argue that '12 Durant and '16 Curry had the better regular season peaks, fine (though I'd disagree due to Wade's defensive edge).

Im Still Ballin
08-13-2016, 02:58 PM
Semantics!

Define; prime

Is Wade's prime one year? a period of years? Best regular season? Best playoffs runs? Best combined individual season?

tpols
08-13-2016, 05:34 PM
curry, and especially kevin durant are soft. I had to eat crow after being blinded by steph's regular season theatrics .. admittedly .. but both guys are soft. Curry needs guys like andrew bogut and draymond green to open the court up for him. He cant float completely on his own.. he will get punked. Reminiscent of kevin durant being locked up by 6'3 tony allen and 5'11 chris paul in the post. Soft. Curry doesnt get calls, and durant only gets them as long as his rip throughs and flopping are working in the the rs.. they have no case over wade until they prove otherwise.

Dray n Klay
08-13-2016, 05:37 PM
curry, and especially kevin durant are soft. I had to eat crow after being blinded by steph's regular season theatrics.. admittedly .. but both guys are soft. Curry needs guys like andrew bogut and draymond green to open the court up for him. He cant float completely on his own.. he will get punked. Reminiscent of kevin durant being locked up by 6'3 tony allen and 5'11 chris paul in the post. Soft. Curry doesnt get calls, and durant only gets them as long as the rs lasts.. they have no case over wade until they prove otherwise.

LOL poor tpols, after hyping Curry the entire year as better than Bran

Forced to admit you don't know shit about basketball and constantly flip-flop points whenever it's convenient to meet your Kobe > lebron agenda

EAT SHIT

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

tpols
08-13-2016, 05:51 PM
bran still needed an avalanche of injuries / nuetering to all of golden state's best defenders to win.. he was hopeless before pulling that stunt. and he also needed a 30 ppg second option. Bran is not soft physically like KD or curry, but he is still a mental midget.

K Xerxes
08-13-2016, 05:58 PM
bran still needed an avalanche of injuries / nuetering to all of golden state's best defenders to win.. he was hopeless before pulling that stunt. and he also needed a 30 ppg second option. Bran is not soft physically like KD or curry, but he is still a mental midget.

Previously one of the reasonable Kobe posters has completely lost the plot :oldlol:

scuzzy
08-13-2016, 07:02 PM
curry, and especially kevin durant are soft. I had to eat crow after being blinded by steph's regular season theatrics .. admittedly .. but both guys are soft. Curry needs guys like andrew bogut and draymond green to open the court up for him. He cant float completely on his own.. he will get punked. Reminiscent of kevin durant being locked up by 6'3 tony allen and 5'11 chris paul in the post. Soft. Curry doesnt get calls, and durant only gets them as long as his rip throughs and flopping are working in the the rs.. they have no case over wade until they prove otherwise.
:biggums:

Finals:

Bron and Kyrie: 149 drives, 62 free throw attempts

Steph and Klay: 69 drives, 55 free throw attempts

:facepalm

warriorfan
08-13-2016, 07:10 PM
Some real meltdowns ITT

WolfGang
08-13-2016, 10:02 PM
It wasn't too long ago that everyone was 100% positive that Curry was better than Wade ever was.

Prime Wade over these chuckers any day.

ArbitraryWater
08-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Previously one of the reasonable Kobe posters has completely lost the plot :oldlol:

:oldlol: guy has been one continous meltdown.. I do still believe he will turn it around at one point and deal with it

GrapeApe
08-13-2016, 11:16 PM
It wasn't too long ago that everyone was 100% positive that Curry was better than Wade ever was.

It was mostly prisoner of the moment stuff. I think some people forget (or are too young to remember) how great prime Wade was. He was one of the few perimeter players in history who could dominate a game on both ends. He could impose his will on an opponent in a way that Curry and Durant cannot. Few players have ever put a team on their back the way Wade did in 2006.

Prime Wade could do it all. Anything his team needed on any given night, be it scoring, playmaking, defensive stops, shot blocking, etc....., Wade was capable of providing. I mean, how many other 6'4 guards were tasked with being a legitimate rim protector? He was one of those rare players who could make winning plays in any facet of the game, and he was a cold blooded killer of the highest order.

SouBeachTalents
08-14-2016, 11:47 AM

3 FMVP's and dudes a mental midget :oldlol:

warriorfan
08-14-2016, 03:34 PM
3 FMVP's and dudes a mental midget :oldlol:

3 out of 7 FMVPs for someone who is as talented as LeBron?

Yeah, safe to say that he is a mental midget

Dray n Klay
08-14-2016, 03:37 PM
3 out of 7 FMVPs for someone who is as talented as LeBron?

Yeah, safe to say that he is a mental midget

Then how do you classify 0 out of 22 FMVP votes for the regular season MVP in both seasons?

warriorfan
08-14-2016, 03:42 PM
Then how do you classify 0 out of 22 FMVP votes for the regular season MVP in both seasons?

It's widely accepted that Steph Curry deserved the FMVP in 2015, in 2016 he was suffering from an MCL injury and was not able to play up to par

Otoh we have LeBron's 2007 and 2011 Finals...which are far worse than any of Curry's

SouBeachTalents
08-14-2016, 04:01 PM
It's widely accepted that Steph Curry deserved the FMVP in 2015, in 2016 he was suffering from an MCL injury and was not able to play up to par

Otoh we have LeBron's 2007 and 2011 Finals...which are far worse than any of Curry's

Nah, Curry's Finals this year were legit just as bad as those

warriorfan
08-14-2016, 04:03 PM
Nah, Curry's Finals this year were legit just as bad as those

Curry was suffering from a MCL injury

LeBron was not

PistonsFan#21
08-14-2016, 05:29 PM
Curry was suffering from a MCL injury

LeBron was not

did he get his off season surgery yet?

warriorfan
08-14-2016, 05:31 PM
did he get his off season surgery yet?

Curry may still have surgery

He has also withdrawn from the Olympic USA team due to the knee injury

Now that Curry has the entire off season for recovery, it is possible that his doctors could elect for a recovery plan that does not involve invasive surgery

PistonsFan#21
08-14-2016, 05:45 PM
Curry may still have surgery

He has also withdrawn from the Olympic USA team due to the knee injury

Now that Curry has the entire off season for recovery, it is possible that his doctors could elect for a recovery plan that does not involve invasive surgery

You dont waste an entire off season to recover from an injury without a surgery. Especially if its a major surgery. You use that time to workout, develop your skills and get in shape for the start of the next season.

warriorfan
08-14-2016, 06:03 PM
You dont waste an entire off season to recover from an injury without a surgery. Especially if its a major surgery. You use that time to workout, develop your skills and get in shape for the start of the next season.

Nope, Curry has had a lot of mileage and wear and tear put on his body during these last 2 runs, Doctors said his body needs rest

GrapeApe
08-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Nope, Curry has had a lot of mileage and wear and tear put on his body during these last 2 runs, Doctors said his body needs rest

:oldlol:

Mileage and wear and tear? You have GOT to be kidding.

Lebron has been to 6 straight finals, played in an Olympics, and averages far more minutes per season than Curry. Kobe went to 3 straight finals and played in the Olympics in '08, also averaging more minutes per season than Curry. He was also older than Curry, as has Lebron been for the past 3 years.

Saying that Curry's body needs rest from mileage and wear and tear is an absolute joke, even by your standards. There have been countless players who played more minutes than Curry in a 2 year stretch, and some of them battled injuries and or played in off-season international events.

greatest-ever
08-14-2016, 07:40 PM

I do think it's fair to say Curry in 2016 was better than any regular season from Wade. The gap isn't big but it's hard to ignore a 31.5 PER from a guard. I think Wade gives you a better chance at a championship than Curry given an equal cast for both.

houston
08-15-2016, 12:51 AM
wade durant curry