PDA

View Full Version : Has Obama condemned the violence in Chicago

senelcoolidge
08-11-2016, 10:04 PM
I haven't heard Obama condemn the violence in Chicago. With the recent threats against officers by gangs and that city being out of control. Nothing. Black people are being murdered there daily and Obama doesn't seem to be interested. Under Obama Blacks have suffered mightily. I just find it difficult to believe that a President would sit idly while this is going on in his own country. Eric Holder the former Attorney General who was a racist bigot never talked about such issues. The current Attorney General is quiet as well. Just goes to show what a weak beta President Obama is.

nathanjizzle
08-11-2016, 10:24 PM
dont act like you care about the young negros that are killing eachother in chicago.

Jameerthefear
08-11-2016, 10:29 PM
the officers probably deserved to get threatened

senelcoolidge
08-11-2016, 10:46 PM
dont act like you care about the young negros that are killing eachother in chicago.

Obama obviously doesn't care. I don't want black people or anyone for that matter to fail. They are set up to fail. Government as replaced the father figure in many of these black homes. Generations have been slaves to the government. I just wish more blacks would wake up and have some pride.

Jameer..c'mon. You sound dense. Without law and order you probably would not be where you are today. Aren't you going to college or something now? When I was a teenager I had more liberal leanings but as I matured commonsense became a larger factor.

poido123
08-11-2016, 11:03 PM
Obama obviously doesn't care. I don't want black people or anyone for that matter to fail. They are set up to fail. Government as replaced the father figure in many of these black homes. Generations have been slaves to the government. I just wish more blacks would wake up and have some pride.

Jameer..c'mon. You sound dense. Without law and order you probably would not be where you are today. Aren't you going to college or something now? When I was a teenager I had more liberal leanings but as I matured commonsense became a larger factor.

It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he is supporting the divide in America to create a race war. He wants instability in America and to weaken it, he has muslim brotherhood all through his cabinet.

poido123
08-11-2016, 11:10 PM
the officers probably deserved to get threatened

You're turning out to be another victim. Another black man who thinks the world owes them something.

Carrying on your uneducated community folk's bullshit makes you the stupid one.

Why don't you separate yourself and have your own mind. You've been educated, surely you would of read the facts on cop on black violence?

Jameerthefear
08-11-2016, 11:18 PM
You're turning out to be another victim. Another black man who thinks the world owes them something.

Carrying on your uneducated community folk's bullshit makes you the stupid one.

Why don't you separate yourself and have your own mind. You've been educated, surely you would of read the facts on cop on black violence?
what the hell are you on about you ****ing moron? you know nothing about me.

Dray n Klay
08-11-2016, 11:30 PM

Get him!

:oldlol: :roll:

senelcoolidge
08-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Jameer did you have a father in your home growing up? You sound like another angry fatherless black man. I'm not putting you down. Jameer rather than letting your emotions control you why not be reasonable. Think and do some research.

poido123
08-11-2016, 11:42 PM

What's the point of getting an education when you can't exhibit logic or common sense to your knowledge?

I know you support BLM and I know the mentality of those types so yeah, I know something about you.

PistolPete
08-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Obama's too busy....

1. Commuting sentences
2. Releasing Guantanamo terrorists
3. Paying ransoms to Iran for hostages
4. Inviting the Muslim Brotherhood to the White House
5. Scolding Christians and Christianity

Jameerthefear
08-12-2016, 12:05 AM
What's the point of getting an education when you can't exhibit logic or common sense to your knowledge?

I know you support BLM and I know the mentality of those types so yeah, I know something about you.
You're legitimately the dumbest person I have ever encountered in my ~8 years on online message boards.