PDA

View Full Version : melo is the biggest beta. lol, wtf?

bobopenguin
08-12-2016, 04:33 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2657200-carmelo-anthony-says-hed-be-happy-with-3-gold-medals-no-nba-title

"Carmelo Anthony Says He'd Be Happy with 3 Gold Medals, No NBA Title"

so playing with bunch of nba all stars against other trashes is an achievement now?
nba stars dont care about Olympic.. they just want 1 medal to put under their resume.. and beta like melo wants 3 just to cover his failure in NBA.

lol.. how has this guy degraded this bad.. :facepalm

Dray n Klay
08-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Its past your bedtime, go to sleep

bobopenguin
08-12-2016, 04:44 AM
Dray n Klay
This message is hidden because Dray n Klay is on your ignore list.

someone pls tell this guy go to sleep, it's way past his bedtime.

fourkicks44
08-12-2016, 05:14 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2657200-carmelo-anthony-says-hed-be-happy-with-3-gold-medals-no-nba-title

"Carmelo Anthony Says He'd Be Happy with 3 Gold Medals, No NBA Title"

so playing with bunch of nba all stars against other trashes is an achievement now?
nba stars dont care about Olympic.. they just want 1 medal to put under their resume.. and beta like melo wants 3 just to cover his failure in NBA.

lol.. how has this guy degraded this bad.. :facepalm

Obviously trying to chase Phelps.

Interesting take by Melo. All time USA scoring champ.

Respect.

What you talking about bobopenguin. :coleman:

iamgine
08-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Most people are happy just making it to the NBA.

Heck most people would be happy if they make it to CBA or Euroleague.

GimmeThat
08-12-2016, 06:27 AM
so OP is trying to call Coach K a b*tch

dunksby
08-12-2016, 06:28 AM
He takes his wins wherever he can, just like everybody else.

r0drig0lac
08-12-2016, 06:38 AM
Obviously trying to chase Phelps.

Interesting take by Melo. All time USA scoring champ.

Respect.

What you talking about bobopenguin. :coleman:
:lol

ScarSymmetry
08-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Irrelevant, neck-beard loser who spends his life posting on internet forums calls multi-millionaire, NBA superstar and 3x gold medalist a beta.

:oldlol:

You are one sad, delusional individual.

MintBerryCrunch
08-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Beating the US for the gold however could be on par with a ring.

FireDavidKahn
08-12-2016, 12:32 PM
so OP is trying to call Coach K a b*tch
What?

Coach K has many accolades outside of Team USA.

'Melo is content with Olympic golds because he isn't good enough to win an NBA championship.

SexSymbol
08-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Irrelevant, neck-beard loser who spends his life posting on internet forums calls multi-millionaire, NBA superstar and 3x gold medalist a beta.

:oldlol:

You are one sad, delusional individual.
2x, they haven't won yet this year and there are teams who can prevent them from winning

MellowYellow
08-12-2016, 02:25 PM
I think the only thing that has held melo back is lack of teammates, he has shown that whenever you put a decent squad around him he can take them pretty far. Hard to tell what he would have done if he ever had a stacked team around him with multiple stars in their prime.

I think this is the year where he carries the knicks on his back to at least a 7 game series against the cavs in the ecf. This year's knick squad if healthy is easily the best he's had since coming to the knicks.

SilkkTheShocker
08-12-2016, 02:27 PM
I think the only thing that has held melo back is lack of teammates, he has shown that whenever you put a decent squad around him he can take them pretty far. Hard to tell what he would have done if he ever had a stacked team around him with multiple stars in their prime.

I think this is the year where he carries the knicks on his back to at least a 7 game series against the cavs in the ecf. This year's knick squad if healthy is easily the best he's had since coming to the knicks.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Inferno
08-12-2016, 03:31 PM

I hope that's true for your case :lol

bobopenguin
08-12-2016, 09:21 PM

only if Rose is back to his former self.

Keno
08-12-2016, 09:45 PM
lmao what a fraud. he's borderland all-star in the nba today.