PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys realize that Lebron was the first player ALL SEASON

lilteapot
08-12-2016, 01:02 PM
to beat the Warriors 3 times in a row?

THE GREATNESS

IT
DOESNT
END

Ben Simmons
08-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Im pretty sure it was the worst choke job of all time all things considering.

RRR3
08-12-2016, 01:18 PM
He didn't beat them by himself lol

JT123
08-12-2016, 01:31 PM
He didn't beat them by himself lol
Based on the fact that he lead both teams in EVERY statistical category, he pretty much did. Keep hating though :rolleyes:

SouBeachTalents
08-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Based on the fact that he lead both teams in EVERY statistical category, he pretty much did. Keep hating though :rolleyes:

LeBron was the best player and had a GOAT level Finals, but Kyrie deserves a lot of credit. He had one of the greatest scoring performances in Finals history in Game 5, hit the dagger 3 pointer in Game 7, and averaged 30 ppg during the last 3 games

JT123
08-12-2016, 01:35 PM
It really was. Steph Curry pretty much ruined any chance that we will ever again see a unanimous MVP. When it's all said and done people will remember Curry's 2015-16 season as a bit of a joke in all honesty.

SexSymbol
08-12-2016, 01:38 PM
He didn't beat a healthy Warriors team though

JT123
08-12-2016, 01:38 PM
LeBron was the best player and had a GOAT level Finals, but Kyrie deserves a lot of credit. He had one of the greatest scoring performances in Finals history in Game, hit the dagger 3 pointer in Game 7, and averaged 30 ppg during the last 3 games
Kyrie had his moments, but we have to look at his numbers in context. He was being guarded by arguably the worst defender in the league in Steph Curry :oldlol:

If I see Kyrie do his thing against an actual NBA level defender I will give him more props.

SexSymbol
08-12-2016, 01:39 PM
It really was. Steph Curry pretty much ruined any chance that we will ever again see a unanimous MVP. When it's all said and done people will remember Curry's 2015-16 season as a bit of a joke in all honesty.
why? It's practically the same as bron's 08-09 season or 09-10 seasons where he had great regular seasons and underwhelming PO performances.
Bron's quit in 10 was even way worse, at least Curry didn't quit.

Mr Feeny
08-12-2016, 01:58 PM
why? It's practically the same as bron's 08-09 season or 09-10 seasons where he had great regular seasons and underwhelming PO performances.
Bron's quit in 10 was even way worse, at least Curry didn't quit.

Lebron's 2009 playoffs were 10 times better than any playoff run Kobe ever had.
He also averaged 38.5, 8.5 apg, and 8.5 rpg on 48%fg against Orlando which Kobe would go on to stink up the place against with a relatively inferior performance that included a woeful 43% shooting, the following round:roll:

SexSymbol
08-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Lebron's 2009 playoffs were 10 times better than any playoff run Kobe ever had.
He also averaged 38.5, 8.5 apg, and 8.5 rpg on 48%fg against Orlando which Kobe would go on to stink up the place against with a relatively inferior performance that included a woeful 43% shooting, the following round:roll:
factually not true, Kobe has 5 championship runs.

43% shooting is not woeful for a shooting guard who focuses mainly on mid range, do you have basic understanding of the game and player roles? If not, why do you even try to include yourself in these discussions when you don't try to put in the work?
Kobe had great finals, meanwhile LeBron's cavs lost to a huge underdog.

Lebronxrings
08-12-2016, 06:52 PM
factually not true, Kobe has 5 championship runs.

43% shooting is not woeful for a shooting guard who focuses mainly on mid range, do you have basic understanding of the game and player roles? If not, why do you even try to include yourself in these discussions when you don't try to put in the work?
Kobe had great finals, meanwhile LeBron's cavs lost to a huge underdog.
stop posting you retard

Spurs m8
08-12-2016, 07:35 PM
JT acting more like a Curry Stan than a Bron Stan tbh

Sort yaself out

oh the horror
08-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Kyrie had his moments, but we have to look at his numbers in context. He was being guarded by arguably the worst defender in the league in Steph Curry :oldlol:

If I see Kyrie do his thing against an actual NBA level defender I will give him more props.

Yeah don't do that. Lebron had help that series. He isn't beating that Warriors team by myself. I don't give a shit how reliant you are on mere stats to make your point. Don't discredit his squad that stepped up big ESPECIALLY Kyrie in a few games where he completely went out there and won them key moments. That's bullshit.

It's always "Bron won it himself" OR "his team lost it for him" with you dudes.

Inferno
08-12-2016, 11:28 PM

:banana: can't wait for the rematch next year

kamil
08-12-2016, 11:31 PM
stop posting you retard

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m16k8qVki91qd0mego1_500.jpg

scuzzy
08-13-2016, 12:41 AM

when is there ever an NBA Finals team that isn't beat up in June? :lol

their entire roster played to start the series kiddo, yep, every player

nobody elses fault that old Iggy's back gave out and Bogut injured himself for the 100th time except themselves

sorry

Cavs won and yep, they were healthier at the end

And FYI staying healthy is a skill

and that's why Lebron james has never missed one playoff game and is the most durable player in the league :rockon:

SKILL

warriorfan
08-13-2016, 12:46 AM
when is there ever an NBA Finals team that isn't beat up in June? :lol

their entire roster played to start the series kiddo, yep, every player

nobody elses fault that old Iggy's back gave out and Bogut injured himself for the 100th time except themselves

sorry

Cavs won and yep, they were healthier at the end

And FYI staying healthy is a skill

and that's why Lebron james has never missed one playoff game and is the most durable player in the league :rockon:

SKILL

Some things are no one's fault, they are what they are

The Golden State team that LeBron beat does not accurately represent the same team that won 73 games. During the last 3 games they were missing their 3 best defensive players due to suspension or injury. (Draymond Green, Andrew Bogut, Andre Iguodala) This also directly coincided with LeBron's drastic increase in production.

The Golden State team that LeBron beat does not accurately represent the same team that won 73 games.

scuzzy
08-13-2016, 12:52 AM
Lapdog following me around like a love sick puppy

Curry 0-22

ALL

THAT

MATTERS

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah163/lambruh/giphy_zpsbkr3l38i.gif

Cone
08-13-2016, 12:56 AM

Except they did. No one cares about minor bruises and aches. Everyone has them.

I would agree with you if Warriors were missing their 2nd and 3rd best players all series. But they had them, and they failed.

Meanwhile, Cavs lost w/o Kyrie and Love, but won with them.

Do the math.

JebronLames
08-13-2016, 01:08 AM
Not the first time LeBron won a championship by himself either (2013)

kamil
08-13-2016, 01:57 AM

:facepalm

AintNoSunshine
08-13-2016, 02:51 AM

He's the only one to make this 73 win Warriors choke tho.

That Girth. That Length. Lil boy Cuckry just couldn't handle it.

Im Still Ballin
08-13-2016, 03:56 AM
Lapdog following me around like a love sick puppy

Curry 0-22

ALL

THAT

MATTERS

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah163/lambruh/giphy_zpsbkr3l38i.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
08-13-2016, 05:11 AM

:lol :bowdown:

knicksman
08-13-2016, 05:17 AM
Why are you mad op when i called you a loser? Coz its the truth?:lol

Mr Feeny
08-13-2016, 05:19 AM
Except they did. No one cares about minor bruises and aches. Everyone has them.

I would agree with you if Warriors were missing their 2nd and 3rd best players all series. But they had them, and they failed.

Meanwhile, Cavs lost w/o Kyrie and Love, but won with them.

Do the math.

It might have been the most impressive performance all time. Just insane.

SwayDizzle
08-13-2016, 05:37 AM
Commence the bron stan circle jerk

brownmamba00
08-13-2016, 07:14 AM
this is why kobe fans used to bully the bron boys back in the day.

ArbitraryWater
08-13-2016, 07:19 AM
Yeah don't do that. Lebron had help that series. He isn't beating that Warriors team by myself. I don't give a shit how reliant you are on mere stats to make your point. Don't discredit his squad that stepped up big ESPECIALLY Kyrie in a few games where he completely went out there and won them key moments. That's bullshit.

It's always "Bron won it himself" OR "his team lost it for him" with you dudes.

that doesnt make sense to you? How low is your IQ brah? If he's the only one doing work (he wasnt), then thats how it would be...

anyway, he just became the first player to ever lead a series in all statistical categories, and suddenly we have people bitching about 'oh he didnt beat them by himself!' stfu

Mr Feeny
08-13-2016, 07:21 AM
this is why kobe fans used to bully the bron boys back in the day

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=evc17c&s=9