PDA

View Full Version : This is why kids like Curry

Jasper
08-13-2016, 09:32 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:17289665

pathetic ...

instead of teaching kids fundamentals of the game , he has them sittin on the sidelines, showing them how to be a little bytch shooter.

PATHETIC

warriorfan
08-13-2016, 09:34 AM
The light-skin take over has arrived

Can you live with it?

lilteapot
08-13-2016, 09:37 AM

Can you live with it?
choked 3-1 lead in the finals

You can't live with it

warriorfan
08-13-2016, 09:47 AM
choked 3-1 lead in the finals

You can't live with it

It was an unfortunate ending to a great season

Warriors are going to be a force again next year

Curry's knee is healing as this post is being typed

Things are great!

knickballer
08-13-2016, 10:07 AM
I haven't seen the video but it seems like he's making the game fun for kids. At the end of the day kinds need to have fun and enjoy playing the game which will reap benefits(exercise, teamwork, competitiveness, etc)

Fundamentals are great and all but not every kid is gonna be a ****ing NBA player. Not every kid wants to practice boxing out. :oldlol:

warriorfan
08-13-2016, 10:12 AM
I haven't seen the video but it seems like he's making the game fun for kids. At the end of the day kinds need to have fun and enjoy playing the game which will reap benefits(exercise, teamwork, competitiveness, etc)

Fundamentals are great and all but not every kid is gonna be a ****ing NBA player. Not every kid wants to practice boxing out. :oldlol:
Steph Curry boxes out Dwight Howard! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBE8gczjfaA)

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/20150608/5217681/stephen-curry-box-out-dwight-howard-o.gif

Jasper
08-13-2016, 11:27 AM

Can you live with it?
Not sure why the reference to a cre'oh

Bottom line , you shouldn't be showing kids hero ball , but fundamentals

kamil
08-13-2016, 11:29 AM
Non issue. Who cares?

imdaman99
08-13-2016, 11:42 AM
Everything Van Gundy said is accurate. When I go to my park, I often play against high school kids to warm up. And these guys want to shoot from 28 feet away. I remember a situation in a game where we had point game, didn't need a 2. But they were dead set on hitting a 30 footer to win it. They took about 4-5 and in the process we lost. I wasn't happy but I was not gonna yell at kids lol.

But since we had Curry underwhelming in the Finals, on the biggest stage...I've seen less of hero chucking 3ball. Maybe they got the memo. But then again, I'm sure it'll start up again next season when Curry hits another 400 threes and Warriors win 68 games :oldlol:

Nilocon165
08-13-2016, 11:50 AM
Probably charges them an extra 500 for every shot made from there

kamil
08-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Everything Van Gundy said is accurate. When I go to my park, I often play against high school kids to warm up. And these guys want to shoot from 28 feet away. I remember a situation in a game where we had point game, didn't need a 2. But they were dead set on hitting a 30 footer to win it. They took about 4-5 and in the process we lost. I wasn't happy but I was not gonna yell at kids lol.

But since we had Curry underwhelming in the Finals, on the biggest stage...I've seen less of hero chucking 3ball. Maybe they got the memo. But then again, I'm sure it'll start up again next season when Curry hits another 400 threes and Warriors win 68 games :oldlol:

Live by the 3... die by the 3.