PDA

View Full Version : Delly Is The Best Backup Point Guard In The League

BeastMode24
08-13-2016, 07:58 PM
Delly just out here ballin in the Olympics. dude does everything you want in a backup point guard. good 3 pointer shooter, good defensively, good passer, doesn't turn the ball over, pnr maestro, and great hustle player and team guy. much rather have Delly then a guy like Livingston who can't shoot and is too slow to guard other point guards.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMJfOhzVAAANSt5.jpg

TomCat
08-13-2016, 07:59 PM
****ing stacked

Nilocon165
08-13-2016, 08:00 PM
Delly just out here ballin in the Olympics. dude does everything you want in a backup point guard. good 3 pointer shooter, good defensively, good passer, doesn't turn the ball over, pnr maestro, and great hustle player and team guy. much rather have Delly then a guy like Livingston who can't shoot and is too slow to guard other point guards.
Are you fcking kidding me right now?

I feel like I've never seen him miss a midrange shot.

I was more scared of him in the finals than Curry.

BeastMode24
08-13-2016, 08:02 PM

if you can't shoot the 3 as a point guard then you're an extremely limited player. every team can live with a guy like livingston taking a bunch of midrange jumpers as opposed to shooters getting good looks from 3.

Lebronxrings
agenda.

OP is a loser

TomCat

****ing stacked

Nilocon165
08-13-2016, 08:03 PM
****ing stacked
Do us a favor and go to the highest building you can find, get to the top, and jump off head first while you cry about Lebron.

TomCat
08-13-2016, 08:08 PM
Do us a favor and go to the highest building you can find, get to the top, and jump off head first while you cry about Lebron.

Why are you so angry?

I'm just saying lebron likes to play on stacked teams.

Lebronxrings
08-13-2016, 08:09 PM
Why are you so angry?

stop posting on this site you loser

Nilocon165
08-13-2016, 08:10 PM
Why are you so angry?

You're not just saying it

It clearly bothers you to the point that you and your little fggot friend op are spamming threads and posts about it

AintNoSunshine
08-13-2016, 08:12 PM
Lebron turn Matthew fking Dellavadova into the best backup PG in the entire world is what you're saying?

Damn.

Nick Young
08-13-2016, 10:28 PM
Livingston is a much better backup PG.

Delevedova hustles hard on D but Livingston's size and length make him equally impactful on the defensive end. Offensively, Livington is miles ahead of Delevedova.

livingby3's
08-13-2016, 10:36 PM
Why not enjoy your weekends