PDA

View Full Version : What does kyrie need to do

TheWinningFam
08-15-2016, 08:40 PM
To pass kobe on the all time list for best sidekick?

He has 1 ring with LBJ already, and i think they will ATLEAST get 1 more ring playing together with a good young core in thompson and love..

This past finals is probably as good or better than kobe's best sidekick finals

would 2-3 side kick rings and 1-2 alpha rings put irving over kobe on the all time list as best sidekick?

BigKAT
08-15-2016, 08:44 PM
To pass kobe on the all time list for best sidekick?

He has 1 ring with LBJ already, and i think they will ATLEAST get 1 more ring playing together with a good young core in thompson and love..

This past finals is probably as good or better than kobe's best sidekick finals

would 2-3 side kick rings and 1-2 alpha rings put irving over kobe on the all time list as best sidekick?

He'll need to be the Magic to Lebron's Kareem.

Meaning he'll need to win a few FMVP's, and maybe get a ring without him, plus a few MVP's.

Without a RS MVP I don't think he can ever pass Kobe.
And without a FMVP, I don't think he's even in the discussion.

But things look bright for him, if he Lebron stays in Cleveland past the 3rd year contract, I can definetly see him devoting himself to Kyrie's achievments.

Prime_Shaq
08-15-2016, 10:02 PM
At least a 3 peat

JT123
08-15-2016, 10:36 PM
I personally have Kobe as the 2nd GOAT sidekick.
Pippen's 6/6 >>> Kobe's 5/7

Kyrie won't need 5 rings to surpass Kobe though, seeing as how this past Finals of his was better than ANY of Kobe's Finals. He just needs to stick with Lebron and continue to take advantage of the defense focusing all it's efforts on stopping the King. As long as he doesn't get jealous and try to sabotage what should be a sure thing (Kobe 2004) then he has a very good chance of surpassing Kobe before the age of 30 .