PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Curry never teamed up with two superstars twice

hiphopfan777
08-16-2016, 02:27 PM
Like lebron james did . Klay thompson is hot garbage low iq a little queer who talks about harry potter and draymond green is also hot garbage who touches nuts and eats burger king as a diet. he doesnt have the opportunity to use his stiff arm and shoulder to attack basket. Easy dunks and layups all lebron james can do or bailout passes to spot up shooters

Stephen Currys team was drafted not joined by him and they are garbage.

Nilocon165
08-16-2016, 02:30 PM
He's also never recieved a single FMVP vote in his career

inclinerator
08-16-2016, 02:33 PM
73-9 team is garbage, only on ish

BedroomBully
08-16-2016, 02:34 PM
Like lebron james did . Klay thompson is hot garbage low iq a little queer who talks about harry potter and draymond green is also hot garbage who touches nuts. he doesnt have the opportunity to use his stiff arm and shoulder to attack basket. Easy dunks and layups all lebron james can do or bailout passes to spot up shooters

Stephen Currys team was drafted not joined by him and they are garbage.Funny that you say that, because he was OUTPERFORMED by Klay and Green throughout the playoffs!

warriorfan
08-16-2016, 02:47 PM
Watch the USA Olympic team

Draymond and Klay are vastly overrated

BigKAT
08-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Look,

Steph Curry is an out of this world player.
His 3-point range is unprecedented, and his offensive capabilities are superior to most players I've seen with my own eyes (Which isn't even 10% of the NBA history, but still.)

BUT,
With all that said,

He does not match up with Lebron James man.. Lebron's value on Defense, Passing, Rebounding-- And result wise, if you have Lebron on your team you get 50 wins (I think the last time he didn't was the 2011 shortend season)

So can't we just appreciate Curry for the great player he is while aknowledging that he has not -yet- (And maybe never) surpassed Bron?

ShawkFactory
08-16-2016, 03:12 PM
ANOTHER alt?

:facepalm

BigKAT
08-16-2016, 03:13 PM
ANOTHER alt?

:facepalm

Are you talking about me?
I am nobody's alt,
Been here for some time as a guest and finally got an account.
Not sure how to prove it though?
Heck, I can't even find how to put an Avatar on this forum

BedroomBully
08-16-2016, 03:13 PM
Watch the USA Olympic team

Draymond and Klay are vastly overrated

So how do you explain his performance for last year? This year? Oh I forgot, In before the cut and paste paragraph explaining bs.

warriorfan
08-16-2016, 03:17 PM
So how do you explain his performance for last year? This year? Oh I forgot, In before the cut and paste paragraph explaining bs.

Players look a lot better than they really are when they are playing in 4 on 3 sets due to Curry's gravity

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/4bYYPLGiZavZr6odQMT2_61HGAc=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3783750/warriorsball.0.gif

SouBeachTalents
08-16-2016, 03:45 PM
OP is easily one of the dumbest posters on ISH. He's the same retard who argues Kobe > Jordan because Jordan never scored 81 points

ShawkFactory
08-16-2016, 03:48 PM
Are you talking about me?
I am nobody's alt,
Been here for some time as a guest and finally got an account.
Not sure how to prove it though?
Heck, I can't even find how to put an Avatar on this forum
Was talking about OP

MintBerryCrunch
08-16-2016, 03:52 PM
:applause:

BigKAT
08-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Was talking about OP

My bad

FKAri
08-16-2016, 04:06 PM
I am fuming right now
Yet another person psychologically ruined by Lebron. SO ruined, in fact, that he'll call a 73 win team "shit"

Stay deluded :lol

warriorfan
08-16-2016, 04:15 PM
Yet another person psychologically ruined by Lebron. SO ruined, in fact, that he'll call a 73 win team "shit"

Stay deluded :lol

Golden State's three best defenders: Draymond Green(team's best defender), Andrew Bogut(team's only rim protector), and Andre Iguodala(prior year's FMVP) were all out of commission due to injury or suspension under dubious circumstances. The team that LeBron beat in the Finals does not accurately represent the record setting team that won 73 games during the regular season.

FKAri
08-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Golden State's three best defenders: Draymond Green(team's best defender), Andrew Bogut(team's only rim protector), and Andre Iguodala(prior year's FMVP) were all out of commission due to injury or suspension under dubious circumstances. The team that LeBron beat in the Finals does not accurately represent the record setting team that won 73 games during the regular season.

I thought those guys were garbage?

Either way, wasn't ZVC just coasting the first couple games because his team didn't even need him (being a dominant 73 win team). But when his team did need him, at least he stepped it up while that scrub Draymond was shitting the bed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpjtV4qjJBU

SouBeachTalents
08-16-2016, 07:40 PM
I thought those guys were garbage?

Either way, wasn't ZVC just coasting the first couple games because his team didn't even need him (being a dominant 73 win team). But when his team did need him, at least he stepped it up while that scrub Draymond was shitting the bed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpjtV4qjJBU

I still can't believe how little criticism Curry has received for his Finals/Game 7 performance. With a record breaking season and repeat on the line he legit had a WOAT level 4th quarter in Game 7

BedroomBully
08-16-2016, 07:42 PM

With that logic, do you believe that last years title does not carry an asterisk? Was it legit?

warriorfan
08-16-2016, 07:46 PM
With that logic, do you believe that last years title does not carry an asterisk? Was it legit?

Kyrie was a huge loss for Cleveland in 2015. However Kevin Love missing in 2015 was not as big of a hindrance as some would think.

If you remember, while both teams were at full strength, Cleveland got blown out twice in a row in games 1 and 2. The first turn of the tide was in game 3 where Cleveland secured their first win, without Kevin Love playing a single minute (Game 3 of the 2016 Finals (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201606080CLE.html))

At the end of the 2016 Finals, Kevin Love averaged only 8 points a game on 47% True Shooting (Statistics of the 2016 Finals (http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2016-nba-finals-cavaliers-vs-warriors.html)). And these numbers were also boosted due to the fact that Draymond Green and Andrew Bogut were out of commission due to suspension and injury.

Basketball is a game of matchups and Kevin Love has proven himself to not be effective against the matchups that a healthy Golden State team produces.

So due to the ineffectiveness of Kevin Love against Golden State due to matchup problems, Golden State of 2016 was more depleted than the Cleveland team of 2015. (Golden State's best player was compromised. Golden State's best defender missed a crucial close out game. Golden State's rim protector missed 1 and a half games. Golden State's best perimeter defender and previous year's FMVP was extremely disabled for at least one game, more likely two.)

tpols
08-16-2016, 07:46 PM
organic.
transcedent.
gravity.

tpols
08-16-2016, 07:52 PM
[i]The first turn of the tide was in game 3 where Cleveland secured their first win, without Kevin Love playing a single minute (Game 3 of the 2016 Finals (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201606080CLE.html))

hey warriorfan,

you should add to this that when Kevin Love got in foul trouble in game 6 and went to the bench with 11 minutes left in the first quarter.. the cavs with richard jefferson in his place held the warriors to a record setting low 11 points for the quarter and put them in a 20+ point hole. i feel this is another crucial piece of evidence that should be included in your case studies.

warmest regards.

Dray n Klay
08-16-2016, 08:02 PM
So the new argument is Kevin Love is garbage?

lol I love these flip flop agendas

So from now on LeBron haters can never call the Cavs 'stacked' as they admitted LeBron and Kyrie are the only players worth a damn :oldlol:

warriorfan
08-16-2016, 08:16 PM
So the new argument is Kevin Love is garbage?

lol I love these flip flop agendas

So from now on LeBron haters can never call the Cavs 'stacked' as they admitted LeBron and Kyrie are the only players worth a damn :oldlol:

Kevin Love is not garbage, he is actually a Hall of Fame caliber player. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12528591&postcount=7) However basketball is a game of matchups and Kevin Love does not match up well against Golden State. (Playing next to LeBron's ball domination and being relegated to a spot up shooter has something to do with it as well)

hey warriorfan,

you should add to this that when Kevin Love got in foul trouble in game 6 and went to the bench with 11 minutes left in the first quarter.. the cavs with richard jefferson in his place held the warriors to a record setting low 11 points for the quarter and put them in a 20+ point hole. i feel this is another crucial piece of evidence that should be included in your case studies.

warmest regards.

Noted.

Thank you

Bankaii
08-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Lebron has played with another superstar for ONE year of his entire career.
2011 Wade, that's it. And we all know the monumental collapse that happened that year.

2012+ Wade was an all star but not a superstar anymore due to injury
Chris Bosh was NEVER a superstar, or anywhere close for that matter. (Inb4 dumb copy paste using PER as the end all stat).
Love was never a superstar, especially not as a Cav.
Kyrie in 2016 was about the closest thing, during the RS he wasn't a superstar but in the postseason he came really close. He'll probably become one in the next 3-4 years after Lebron slows down.

The blatant lies some y'all will tell just to diminish Lebron is just:facepalm

warriorfan
08-16-2016, 08:38 PM
https://s31.postimg.io/d9ndpvc63/lebroncollude.jpg

RedBlackAttack
08-16-2016, 08:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/HuskerTornado/Wrestling/WarriorFace.gif