PDA

View Full Version : Interesting facts about LeBron's greatness!

BedroomBully
08-16-2016, 03:12 PM
LeBeast won titles with MARIO FKN CHALMERS AT THE POINT, JOEL FKN ANTHONY AT CENTER, ERIK SPOL (ROOKIE COACH). Who in the history of BBall has done that? I can possibly only think of Hakeem.

Inferno
08-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Spoelstra was not a rookie coach when Bron was on the Heat, retard :oldlol:

warriorfan
08-16-2016, 03:14 PM
https://s31.postimg.io/d9ndpvc63/lebroncollude.jpg

BigKAT
08-16-2016, 03:17 PM
I dunno.

I liked Mario Chalmers on the Heat, felt like he worked well with the Big 3. Nice 3 point shooting, and pretty much got out of the way of Wade and Bron most of the time. Obviously he is no Rondo, but he wasn't a scrub either.

BedroomBully
08-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Spoelstra was not a rookie coach when Bron was on the Heat, retard :oldlol:
The dumb bastard sure coached like one. My point is, Unproven, shit record, and no accolades. Bron never had the luxury of being coached by a Phil Jackson.

BedroomBully
08-16-2016, 03:19 PM
I dunno.

I liked Mario Chalmers on the Heat, felt like he worked well with the Big 3. Nice 3 point shooting, and pretty much got out of the way of Wade and Bron most of the time. Obviously he is no Rondo, but he wasn't a scrub either.
He was inconsistent, and a terrible defender.

BigKAT
08-16-2016, 03:37 PM
He was inconsistent, and a terrible defender.

I agree that he disappeared in the 2014 Playoffs,
I watched these playoffs closely at that time.

But he wasn't a scrub or anything.

Of course he wasn't an allstar or anything but I really see him as a good 4th option on any team.

3ball
08-16-2016, 04:29 PM
MJ won titles with JOHN FKN PAXSON AT THE POINT, BILL FKN CARTWRIGHT AT CENTER, PHIL JAX (2ND YEAR NOBODY COACH).

Who in the history of BBall has done that? I can possibly only think of Hakeem.

fixed