Trollsmasher
08-17-2016, 02:40 PM
https://art19.com/shows/open-run/episodes/382bb52c-de35-400e-b306-17b551851eae

57 minutes in

absolutely brutalized

I have LeBron 1# all time now

JT123
08-17-2016, 03:13 PM
He more so called out the media for their fake narratives about how Jordan "never let a game 7 happen" :rolleyes: As if he wasn't playing with the most stacked supporting cast every year in the 90's :oldlol:
He did point out that Jordan isn't some unreachable god though, something no other player has ever had the balls to do. :bowdown:

warriorfan
08-17-2016, 03:14 PM
https://s31.postimg.io/d9ndpvc63/lebroncollude.jpg

Mr Feeny
08-17-2016, 03:20 PM
He more so called out the media for their fake narratives about how Jordan "never let a game 7 happen" :rolleyes: As if he wasn't playing with the most stacked supporting cast every year in the 90's :oldlol:
He did point out that Jordan isn't some unreachable god though, something no other player has ever had the balls to do. :bowdown:

Kobe tried to say that he could reach Jordan tbf.
When asked, he told the media "I think if I win 1 more (a 6th title) I'll be the greatest ever" as the entire room of reporters had to stop themselves from pissing their pants from laughter:roll:

He retired stuck at 5 and stuck at 12th.

Lebron has a chance. He can start by doing what lethick does and winning AGAIN.

4 titles as lead dog and they're neck and neck:rockon:

CAstill
08-17-2016, 03:24 PM
When asked, he told the media "I think if I win 1 more (a 6th title) I'll be the greatest ever" as the entire room of reporters had to stop themselves from pissing their pants from laughter:roll:

How the hell does 4 put you at neck and neck with six? That Letard logic though.

BedroomBully
08-17-2016, 03:25 PM
https://s31.postimg.io/d9ndpvc63/lebroncollude.jpg
What does this prove?

JT123
08-17-2016, 03:25 PM

:biggums: Did he SERIOUSLY say that?! :roll:
Guy is barely holding onto the 12th spot by a thread with 5 rings! How the hell can he think one more is gonna make him GOAT? :hammerhead:
Dude is as retarded and delusional as his stans

Mr Feeny
08-17-2016, 03:28 PM
How the hell does 4 put you at neck and neck with six? That Letard logic though.

Given the context. Lebron's ring last year was against the winningest team of all time - a 73 win team and lebron became the only player in history to lead all players in all categories.

That isnt and will not be weighted like regular titles get weighted. And if he wins again this year, it would be an even more shocking upset and an even greater achievement if it's possible.
That's where you have to draw a line and say that 2 of his rings are simply worth more than they are.

It's the opposite with your hero Kobe, for example. His 15 ppg 36% don't mean as much as regular rings. Similar concept.

lilteapot
08-17-2016, 03:36 PM
What does this prove?

That 31 year Kobe wasn't even top 5 in PER in 2010 compared to 34 year old Duncan :lol

Rooster
08-17-2016, 03:39 PM
Given the context. Lebron's ring last year was against the winningest team of all time - a 73 win team and lebron became the only player in history to lead all players in all categories.

That isnt and will not be weighted like regular titles get weighted. And if he wins again this year, it would be an even more shocking upset and an even greater achievement if it's possible.
That's where you have to draw a line and say that 2 of his rings are simply worth more than they are.

It's the opposite with your hero Kobe, for example. His 15 ppg 36% don't mean as much as regular rings. Similar concept.

:facepalm :facepalm :no: :roll:

3 rings x 2 =6. Only in your teletubby world rings multiply bruh:oldlol:

Indian guy
08-17-2016, 03:49 PM
LeBron's memory is faulty on the last play of the '93 Finals. He said MJ had nothing to do with that play, saying Pippen brought it up. But he's wrong about that. MJ did bring the ball up full court, passed it to Pippen and was supposed to get it back from him while he cut towards the basket, but MJ was covered well, so Pippen penetrated and passed it to Grant inside, who quickly passed it to an open Paxson.

SexSymbol
08-17-2016, 03:52 PM
ITT: delusion

I know you are
08-17-2016, 03:55 PM
That 31 year Kobe wasn't even top 5 in PER in 2010 compared to 34 year old Duncan :lol
:lol

Spurs m8
08-17-2016, 04:01 PM
Lol who cares what Lebron thinks...I have my own brain and lived both eras.

Cheers.

3ball
08-17-2016, 06:31 PM
Jordan's 6/6 in 13 seasons while achieving goat stats is the goat STANDARD for the modern, post-1960's era.

what is lebron's standard to compete with that?.. 3/7 in 13 seasons with inferior stats?... so forget it - the ship has sailed - lebron can't match jordan no matter what he does.

TomCat
08-17-2016, 06:34 PM
Jordan's 6/6 in 13 seasons while achieving goat stats is the goat STANDARD for the modern, post-1960's era.

what is lebron's standard to compete with that?.. 3/7 in 13 seasons with inferior stats?... so forget it - the ship has sailed - lebron can't match jordan no matter what he does.

/thread

3ball
08-17-2016, 06:36 PM
As if MJ wasn't playing with the most stacked supporting cast every year in the 90's :oldlol:

If Jordan's team was more stacked, then why did his first 3 rings require 30% more scoring and more assists than Lebron's 3 rings?

THRU 31 YEARS OLD.. (playoff stats are linked to source data)

PLAYOFFS PER GAME

Jordan (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordami01.html#1985-1993-sum:playoffs_per_game):. 34.7 ppg.. 6.7 rpg.. 6.6 apg.. 2.3 spg.. 1.0 bpg.. 50.1 fg.. 58.1 ts.. 119 ortg.. 29.6 PER
Lebron (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01.html):. 28.0 ppg.. 8.8 rpg.. 6.8 apg.. 1.8 spg.. 0.9 bpg.. 47.8 fg.. 56.7 ts.. 115 ortg.. 27.7 PER

PLAYOFFS PER 100 POSSESSIONS

Jordan (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordami01.html#1985-1993-sum:playoffs_per_poss):I 43.9 pts..N 8.5 reb.. 8.4 ast.. 4.2 tov.. 2.9 stl.. 1.2 blk.. 50.1 fg.. 58.1 ts.. 119 ortg.. 29.6 PER
Lebron (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01.html):. 36.4 pts.. 11.5 reb.. 8.8 ast.. 4.6 tov.. 2.3 stl.. 1.2 blk.. 47.8 fg.. 56.7 ts.. 115 ortg.. 27.7 PER

FINALS PER GAME:

Jordan Finals:. 36.3 ppg.. 6.6 rpg.. 7.9 apg.. 2.7 tov.. 2.0 spg.. 0.8 bpg.. 52.6 fg
Lebron Finals:. 27.0 ppg.. 9.9 rpg.. 7.2 apg.. 4.0 tov.. 1.9 spg.. 0.8 bpg.. 45.4 fg

Lebron's only advantage is defensive rebounds, which don't compare to Jordan's 6-9 ppg advantage with better efficiency - Lebron would be on a completely different level if he averaged 6-9 more ppg with better efficiency.

OldSchoolBBall
08-17-2016, 06:36 PM
I would've loved to see Lebron say this if Jordan was playing in the league right now. He'd never even dare, and if he was foolish enoough to do so, the results wouldn't be pretty when they met.

kamil
08-17-2016, 06:46 PM

For some reason LeBron* jock riders can't accept this fact. Why though?

Trollsmasher
08-17-2016, 06:46 PM
reminder that Jordan has a career 190-194 without Pippen

oh the horror
08-17-2016, 06:51 PM
reminder that Jordan has a career 190-194 without Pippen

Cute attempt sugartits. Sit your ass down.

Lebron's stans take on Lebron's personality. The guy can't get by on his own merit so he attempts to belittle Mike's career because he knows no one believes he'll ever catch Jordan.

The guy comes out and says he's going to catch the ghost of MJ next and now this?

Lebron' will be remembered as an all time great hall of fame level player that didn't live up to the hype surrounding himself and a mental midget in terms of how much he cares about everyone's perceptions of him.

Dude never shuts up and just allows his game to speak for him. Loaded with tons of this BS. I feel like every few months we hear Bron saying some other dumb shit that makes him look insecure.

SouBeachTalents
08-17-2016, 06:58 PM
LeBron' will be remembered as an all time great hall of fame level player that didn't live up to the hype surrounding himself and a mental midget in terms of how much he cares about everyone's perceptions of him.

You're retarded bro. 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's, will end up at the top of almost every conceivable list all time regular season, postseason and Finals, and just led the first 3-1 comeback in Finals history against a 73 win team while leading both teams in every statistical category to bring Cleveland their first title in over 50 years. Didn't live up to the hype though, fuccing idiot :lol

JT123
08-17-2016, 07:05 PM
You're retarded bro. 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's, will end up at the top of almost every conceivable list all time regular season, postseason and Finals, and just led the first 3-1 comeback in Finals history against a 73 win team while leading both teams in every statistical category to bring Cleveland their first title in over 50 years. Didn't live up to the hype though, fuccing idiot :lol
Not even he believes that. :oldlol:
Kobe stans are still in a never ending perpetual meltdown over Lebron ascending to the top 3 and leaving their hero in the dust. I LUV IT!
:banana: :yaohappy: :hammertime:

Da_Realist
08-17-2016, 07:09 PM
Has anyone seen the 4th quarter of that game recently? I know Lebron hasn't. MJ scored all the Bulls points in the 4th to keep them in the game when it was clear the rest of the team was shook. Watch it and prove me wrong.

Trollsmasher
08-17-2016, 07:15 PM
this is an alpha move

gorilla mindset

LeBron asserted himself over MJ with force

credit where credit is due

brownmamba00
08-17-2016, 07:18 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :no: :roll:

3 rings x 2 =6. Only in your teletubby world rings multiply bruh:oldlol:
Got emm

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 07:48 PM
https://art19.com/shows/open-run/episodes/382bb52c-de35-400e-b306-17b551851eae

57 minutes in

absolutely brutalized

I have LeBron 1# all time now
4 LOSES IN FINALS :lol
JORDAN OWNED LEBRON SINCE DAY 1 :banana:

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 07:50 PM
:biggums: Did he SERIOUSLY say that?! :roll:
Guy is barely holding onto the 12th spot by a thread with 5 rings! How the hell can he think one more is gonna make him GOAT? :hammerhead:
Dude is as retarded and delusional as his stans
4 LOSES IN FINALS :lol

Spurs m8
08-17-2016, 07:51 PM
this is an alpha move

gorilla mindset

With force?

Jordan would rape LeBron lol

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 07:52 PM
Not even he believes that. :oldlol:
Kobe stans are still in a never ending perpetual meltdown over Lebron ascending to the top 3 and leaving their hero in the dust. I LUV IT!
:banana: :yaohappy: :hammertime:
DUNCAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LEBRON :rockon:

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 07:54 PM
this is an alpha move

gorilla mindset

13 YEARS WITH 6 RINGS >>>>>>>>>>> 12 YEARS WITH ONLY 3 RINGS :banana:

knicksman
08-17-2016, 08:38 PM
Bran trying to be tough guy. Coz he knows deep down, even scrubs dont respect him.

FireDavidKahn
08-17-2016, 08:41 PM
Bran trying to be tough guy. Coz he knows deep down, even scrubs dont respect him.
Who cares what scrubs think?

That's like worrying what prisoners think of you.

G-train
08-17-2016, 08:45 PM
Jordan isn't 6/6.
He is 6/15.
The 6/6 is BS.

G-train
08-17-2016, 08:48 PM
The stupidity levels in this thread are at an all-time high.
Basketball isn't a one on one contest, it's a team sport.
From the trainers to the Owner, it all needs to come together for titles.
When will fans grow up and realise this?
Typical idol worship in USA, shoved down throats by the NBA, media, Nike etc.

knicksman
08-17-2016, 08:56 PM
Who cares what scrubs think?

That's like worrying what prisoners think of you.

Coz if prisoners dont think highly of you, then how much more for the jordans, kobes of this world.

Trollsmasher
08-17-2016, 09:02 PM
With force?

Jordan would rape LeBron lol
Jordan got raped by Bobby Knight

Like literally

The tales that came out of that lockeroom were like... whoa

The word on the street is that MJ was very submissive and even enjoyed it when Bobby went in

3ball
08-17-2016, 09:06 PM
The stupidity levels in this thread are at an all-time high.
Basketball isn't a one on one contest, it's a team sport.
From the trainers to the Owner, it all needs to come together for titles.
When will fans grow up and realise this?
Typical idol worship in USA, shoved down throats by the NBA, media, Nike etc.
Jordan's first 3 rings required (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416369) 30% more scoring and more assists.

think about that for a minute.

Overall, Jordan averaged only 1 less assist in the playoffs, which is offset by fewer turnovers - so it comes down to Lebron's 3 extra defensive rebounds versus Jordan's 6 more points and better efficiency.. Obviously, Jordan's 6 more points is more valuable - Lebron would be on a completely different level if he averaged 6 more points on better efficiency like Jordan.

JT123
08-17-2016, 09:38 PM
Coz if prisoners dont think highly of you, then how much more for the jordans, kobes of this world.
At the end of the day, Kobe will never be a top 11 player. Alpha's don't respect Kobe, but fakkits do :lol

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 09:39 PM
Jordan isn't 6/6.
He is 6/15.
The 6/6 is BS.
3/12 IS EVEN WORSE :lol

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 09:40 PM
Jordan got raped by Bobby Knight

Like literally

The tales that came out of that lockeroom were like... whoa

The word on the street is that MJ was very submissive and even enjoyed it when Bobby went in
LEBRON GET RAPED BY TERRY :lol

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 09:42 PM
TOUGH GUY WHO GIVEUP CAVS,HEAT,THEN BBACK TO CAVS :lol

knicksman
08-17-2016, 09:50 PM
At the end of the day, Kobe will never be a top 11 player. Alpha's don't respect Kobe, but fakkits do :lol

at the end of the day, the truth hurts

Dray n Klay
08-17-2016, 09:52 PM

#rekt :lol :banana:

Paul George 24
08-17-2016, 10:42 PM
at the end of the day, the truth hurts
DUNCAN >>> LECHOKE

Cone
08-17-2016, 11:29 PM
People need to stop this myth that MJ is this unstoppable, god that doesnt miss or make mistakes.

He is the GOAT, but people need to realize that LeBron is WAYYY closer as a player than people want to believe.

Cone
08-17-2016, 11:29 PM
DUNCAN >>> LECHOKE

What's wrong with you, man? Like what disease do you suffer from?

Real14
08-17-2016, 11:37 PM
LeBron needs to call himself out for quitting when the tough gets going and becoming 3/7.

Da_Realist
08-17-2016, 11:39 PM
People need to stop this myth that MJ is this unstoppable, god that doesnt miss or make mistakes.

Strawman

Duncan21formvp
08-18-2016, 12:14 AM
Lebron embarrassed the United States in bringing home 2 bronze medals with stacked teams.

Paul George 24
08-18-2016, 01:23 AM
What's wrong with you, man? Like what disease do you suffer from?
U MAD ???????:lol

Paul George 24
08-18-2016, 01:24 AM

He is the GOAT, but people need to realize that LeBron is WAYYY closer as a player than people want to believe.
GOD WILL NEVER GIVEUP HIS TEAM :lol

jstern
08-18-2016, 02:21 AM
I'm always fascinated by Lebron's memory. He's always able to remember such small details, like what High School and city this and that happened.

Anyway, he's not trying to dis Jordan so much as trying to defend himself from all the crap people talk about him. Which seemed to be a major theme in his daily life, where he seemed to be a tad bit defensive about it, because it's such a throbbing constant issue. He has to change his life around to the point where he doesn't use a phone during the playoffs.

Also, he was wrong about that last play. Jordan brought the ball up. Which shocks me that Lebron had that detail wrong because of his memory. Not only did Jordan bring the ball up, but Jordan almost single handedly prevented that series to go 7 game by scoring all of Chicago's points up that point. 9 points in all. Ok, so it wasn't 100% of the point, but come on, he was the only one that could score up to that point.

Paul George 24
08-18-2016, 02:23 AM
I'm always fascinated by Lebron's memory. He's always able to remember such small details, like what High School and city this and that happened.

Anyway, he's not trying to dis Jordan so much as trying to defend himself from all the crap people talk about him. Which seemed to be a major theme in his daily life, where he seemed to be a tad bit defensive about it, because it's such a throbbing constant issue. He has to change his life around to the point where he doesn't use a phone during the playoffs.

Also, he was wrong about that last play. Jordan brought the ball up. Which shocks me that Lebron had that detail wrong because of his memory. Not only did Jordan bring the ball up, but Jordan almost single handedly prevented that series to go 7 game by scoring all of Chicago's points up that point. 9 points in all. Ok, so it wasn't 100% of the point, but come on, he was the only one that could score up to that point.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 02:29 AM

I don't think it's it's a mistake. As you said, his memory is shockingly detailed. He'd often recall exact plays(heck, even exact sequence of plays) in post-game interviews.

I don't think this is an error. As he said in the SI issue, his goal is now to chase Jordan. That becomes easier if Jordan is less infallible. Lebron knows that any and all comparisons from now on will be strictly between him and Jordan, and he's starting to quip in the media to make the case for himself. If he feels that the media hasn't given him his due or if the media is glossing over Jordan's mistakes, he needs to speak out and attempt to change people's perceptions from the mythical unreachable god that Jordan has become, to a more human GOAT who is within reach.

This is just the start.

Paul George 24
08-18-2016, 02:42 AM
I don't think it's it's a mistake. As you said, his memory is shockingly detailed. He'd often recall exact plays(heck, even exact sequence of plays) in post-game interviews.

I don't think this is an error. As he said in the SI issue, his goal is now to chase Jordan. That becomes easier if Jordan is less infallible. Lebron knows that any and all comparisons from now on will be strictly between him and Jordan, and he's starting to quip in the media to make the case for himself. If he feels that the media hasn't given him his due or if the media is glossing over Jordan's mistakes, he needs to speak out and attempt to change people's perceptions from the mythical unreachable god that Jordan has become, to a more human GOAT who is within reach.

This is just the start.
ALREADY END

jstern
08-18-2016, 04:04 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:
:cheers:

This is just the start.

Perhaps. I mean it's a little odd that he even missed that Jordan scored those 9 points.

He is a thinking, feeling human being, so I could see him purposefully skipping some details but in a non evil manipulative kind of way to put himself in a better light. So if it was on purpose, I see it more as a person who did something really amazing in their job, but left out the negative details in his explanation to show that they are that competent. Just a regular human tendency, "I want to be in the discussion of being the GOAT." I guess what I'm trying to say is that some people might view that as bad, but the average human being will purposefully gloss over details when they are so close to the top, in a little white lie kind of way.

I could definitely see that, but my gut feeling is that it's a little bit of that, but more of an automatic defensive posture because of the relentless criticism from the critics and people who hate him.

Megabox!
08-18-2016, 04:37 AM
Lebron embarrassed the United States in bringing home 2 bronze medals with stacked teams.
Ironically your boy Duncan helped in leading one of those stacked teams right into that bronze :applause:

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 05:24 AM
:cheers:

Perhaps. I mean it's a little odd that he even missed that Jordan scored those 9 points.

He is a thinking, feeling human being, so I could see him purposefully skipping some details but in a non evil manipulative kind of way to put himself in a better light. So if it was on purpose, I see it more as a person who did something really amazing in their job, but left out the negative details in his explanation to show that they are that competent. Just a regular human tendency, "I want to be in the discussion of being the GOAT." I guess what I'm trying to say is that some people might view that as bad, but the average human being will purposefully gloss over details when they are so close to the top, in a little white lie kind of way.

I could definitely see that, but my gut feeling is that it's a little bit of that, but more of an automatic defensive posture because of the relentless criticism from the critics and people who hate him.
I think you're exactly right. Some people might take it to be a little more cynical than it probably is. He is a living, breathing human and this might well be deliberate and calculated. We'll see more of this from now on, I think.

You pretty much nailed the read.

LAZERUSS
08-18-2016, 05:39 AM

This is just the start.

Interesting...

ONE KYRIE series-winning shot (Lebron also watched Ray Allen save his ass in another Finals just a couple of years earlier)...

And Feeble goes from this...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12439637&postcount=29

I want y'al hating mother fos to come back in 3 days.

Talk smack now and enjoy this

Let's see if Curry turns things around and I GUARANTEE he does, upon which he surpasses Kobrick all time and knocks him to 13th.

All he has to do is surpass Kobe's career finals numbers of 25 ppg on 41%. He does that and he's gold.
Next year he'll go for the jugular and start aiming for a 3 peat and MJ finals numbers.

Mark my words branvestites and kobrick lovers. Curry will have both of you crying in tears the entire summer by the time he wraps this up in a week

To backing Lebron as the GOAT...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Just think...after next year's Finals, when Durant leads the Warriors to the title over LeChoke's Cavs...

Feeble will be claiming that KD will be the GOAT...

NO FAITH FEEBLE

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 05:41 AM
Interesting...

ONE KYRIE series-winning shot (Lebron also watched Ray Allen save his ass in another Finals just a couple of years earlier)...

And Feeble goes from this...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12439637&postcount=29

To backing Lebron as the GOAT...

Just think...after next year's Finals, when Durant leads the Warriors to the title over LeChoke's Cavs...

Feeble will be claiming that KD will be the GOAT...

NO FAITH FEEBLE
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12451301&postcount=29 I said that if he achieves the impossible and brings them back from 3-1 down. He's goat. He did just that. He's probably the GOAT.
Stay cruing.

Shhh this is a discussion about top 10 players. Stay out Kobe stan

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0BKthOpu8cI1w9OM/giphy.gif

LAZERUSS
08-18-2016, 05:50 AM

"Fence-Jumping Feeble"

BTW, how about a bet for next year's Finals...

I'll take the KD-led Warriors over the Kryie-led Cavs...

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 05:52 AM

I'm melting down because lebron is a top 3 goat at worst and my idol Kobe isn't even top 10:(

Alright then :banana:
Keep melting down

Paul George 24
08-18-2016, 07:18 AM
Alright then :banana:
Keep melting down
DUNCAN OWNED LEBRON :lol

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2016, 12:07 PM
Cute attempt sugartits. Sit your ass down.

Lebron's stans take on Lebron's personality. The guy can't get by on his own merit so he attempts to belittle Mike's career because he knows no one believes he'll ever catch Jordan.

Lebron' will be remembered as an all time great hall of fame level player that didn't live up to the hype surrounding himself and a mental midget in terms of how much he cares about everyone's perceptions of him.

Dude never shuts up and just allows his game to speak for him. Loaded with tons of this BS. I feel like every few months we hear Bron saying some other dumb shit that makes him look insecure.

Do people actually still believe this crap? :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 12:13 PM
Do people actually still believe this crap? :oldlol:

Ofcourse not. Kobe stans are melting down all across the board. Half of them left in droves while the other half are in complete denial or attempting rather weakly to "troll" the rest of us by typing drivel they don't believe.

You and I both know that every last one of them goes to bed at night realizing that the man they're hating is a top 3 goat and better than their favourite ever was.
They have a nightmare about Lebron's 2016 finals and then wake up for a fresh new day. Rinse..repeat. ad infinitum.