PDA

View Full Version : Why did Curry not win FMVP last year??

BedroomBully
08-18-2016, 01:52 AM
How the hell do you not win FMVP coming off an MVP season?
Ky Irving was not playing, LeBron was tasked other defensive assignments, Curry had 0 defensive responsibilities(throughout the entire playoffs may I add), he had 0 injuries and completely fresh from not playing on both ends! How do you not win FMVP? How? Delly was defending you! And it's not like he made Curry work on the defensive end. Can someone please answer! I can't sleep, this is bothering me at the moment.

Paul George 24
08-18-2016, 02:10 AM
How the hell do you not win FMVP coming off an MVP season?
Ky Irving was not playing, LeBron was tasked other defensive assignments, Curry had 0 defensive responsibilities(throughout the entire playoffs may I add), he had 0 injuries and completely fresh from not playing on both ends! How do you not win FMVP? How? Delly was defending you! And it's not like he made Curry work on the defensive end. Can someone please answer! I can't sleep, this is bothering me at the moment.
BECOS IGGY CARRY HIM

scuzzy
08-18-2016, 03:29 AM
because he's a 3rd option on a stacked team, who lost a 73-9 record to Lebron James single handedly

warriorfan
08-18-2016, 03:34 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/iSKFtpF2HzneE/giphy.gif

BedroomBully
08-18-2016, 12:58 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/iSKFtpF2HzneE/giphy.gif
You still can't answer the question Fck boy?

BigKAT
08-18-2016, 01:16 PM
I credit Delly's defense.
And also the fact that it took a major lineup shake to turn the tide of that series, making it look as though it was tactics and team play that won the series

(And Iggy.)

Cone
08-18-2016, 02:04 PM
cause curry isnt that good?

When his shot isnt falling. He has little to no impact on other areas of the game. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

SexSymbol
08-18-2016, 02:20 PM
because lebron's team was losing, and they needed to somehow prop him up regardless, so they gave it to the guy who was guarding as if the only reason Cavs lost was LeBron's poor play, though they'd have a point with that opinion.