PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving is a damn good scorer for a non-all star

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 10:07 AM
I can't even think of another non-all star scorer close to him outside of Jamal Crawford

25 ppg in the playoffs :applause:

Mawly-G
08-18-2016, 10:49 AM
The only reason Kyrie wasn't an allstar was because he was coming off an injury that kept him out for most of the season. He had to work to get back to Uncle Drew status. He's got his swagger back now.

I know you are
08-18-2016, 10:51 AM
The only reason Kyrie wasn't an allstar was because he was coming off an injury that kept him out for most of the season. He had to work to get back to Uncle Drew status. He's got his swagger back now.
OP knows this. He is just trolling as usual.

LostCause
08-18-2016, 10:53 AM
OP knows this. He is just trolling as usual.

Honestly, he just needs some pu**y. It'll change his life, I promise

He'll realize how lame this whole "agenda/cllique" shit on a forum is

SilkkTheShocker
08-18-2016, 10:54 AM
A team that won 73 games, had the unanimous MVP, HCA, COY, DPOY runner-up, Best SG, and a Finals MVP off the bench..... lost to a Cleveland that had one all-star and rookie head coach.

:oldlol: :roll: :lol

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 11:10 AM

Kobe was coming off an injury and had no problem making the all-star game :facepalm

Btw Kyrie was healthy a full 2 months before the all-star game. The injury was no excuse for not making it.

MP.Trey
08-18-2016, 11:47 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/35i3el3.jpg

Non All-Star doe.

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 11:52 AM

Non All-Star doe.

Hmmm interesting....

Is that image from this year? :sleeping

MP.Trey
08-18-2016, 12:04 PM
If you wanna play that game, Damian Lillard was not an all-star this year and he averaged 25.1 ppg in the regular season, and 26.5 in the postseason.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 12:06 PM

Non All-Star doe.

I don't think that was 2016. You can't even use that.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 12:07 PM
If you wanna play that game, Damian Lillard was not an all-star this year and he averaged 25.1 ppg in the regular season, and 26.5 in the postseason.

You're not wrong. But OP'S statement isn't inaccurate either.
Lebron DID beat the Warriors without a single allstar. Ofcourse, if we elaborate on why Kyrie wasn't an all star, that would provide more perspective. But he's still technically right.

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 12:09 PM

Nope sorry

Lillard made the all-NBA team this year, so that's actually worth MORE recognition than making the all-star game

Kyrie didn't make all-NBA or the all-star Game

MP.Trey
08-18-2016, 12:10 PM
I don't think that was 2016. You can't even use that.
So a non All-Star won the All Star Game MVP. Good to know.

I mean, I would have thought a non All-Star would be somebody who doesn't go to All Star Games, much less win trophies at them. Nobody calls Blake Griffin a non All-Star even though he hasn't played in one in two years. Perennial All-Stars who miss big chunks of the season aren't non All-Stars just because they're hurt.

MP.Trey
08-18-2016, 12:13 PM
It's all semantics I guess but everyone knew what Kyrie was capable of going into this Finals. If you think Kyrie was not in All-Star form this latest playoffs you're simply wrong.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 12:14 PM
So a non All-Star won the All Star Game MVP. Good to know.

I mean, I would have thought a non All-Star would be somebody who doesn't go to All Star Games, much less win trophies at them. Nobody calls Blake Griffin a non All-Star even though he hasn't played in one in two years. Perennial All-Stars who miss big chunks of the season aren't non All-Stars just because they're hurt.

I'm not sure you understood what I meant. I think that photo was an older one.
Kyrie wasn't the all star mvp this year because he wasn't an all star.

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 12:14 PM
It's all semantics I guess but everyone knew what Kyrie was capable of going into this Finals. If you think Kyrie was not in All-Star form this latest playoffs you're simply wrong.

Nobody said that. OP just said that Kyrie wasn't an all star. That's it.
Kyrie more than provided help. He was incredible during the finals.

MP.Trey
08-18-2016, 12:16 PM
Kyrie wasn't the all star mvp this year because he wasn't an all star.
Kyrie is a perennial All-Star and former MVP of the game. Kyrie isn't a non All-Star because he didn't make the team this year.

MP.Trey
08-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Nobody said that. OP just said that Kyrie wasn't an all star. That's it.
Kyrie more than provided help. He was incredible during the finals.
Kyrie's a multiple time All-Star and former All Star Game MVP, bro. That's my point. How you gonna call a multiple time All Star a non All Star?

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Kyrie's a multiple time All-Star and former All Star Game MVP, bro. That's my point. How you gonna call a multiple time All Star a non All Star?

I'm not sure what a non all-star is but I didn't call him that. I don't think OP did either. All he said was that Lebron won this ring without an allstar. In 2016, Kyrie wasn't an allstar.

Why are you getting mad?

MP.Trey
08-18-2016, 12:21 PM
I'm not sure what a non all-star is but I didn't call him that. I don't think OP did either. All he said was that Lebron won this ring without an allstar. In 2016, Kyrie wasn't an allstar.

Why are you getting mad?
Look at the thread title again and tell me OP didn't say Kyrie's a non-all star.

I'm not mad at all. Simply debating my viewpoint, what makes you think I'm getting mad?

Mr Feeny
08-18-2016, 12:24 PM
Look at the thread title again and tell me OP didn't say Kyrie's a non-all star.

I'm not mad at all. Simply debating my viewpoint, what makes you think I'm getting mad?

OK I interpreted his statement differently. I get what you're saying. I'm also not sure he meant it cynically.

RedBlackAttack
08-18-2016, 01:08 PM
I'm guilty of taking the bait on obvious troll-jobs from time to time, but this one was even a little too extreme for me. Do yourself a favor and ignore it.

feyki
08-18-2016, 03:46 PM
Give me a man , who put 41 points on %82 TS in an elimination game over any all star .

Duncan21formvp
08-19-2016, 01:22 AM
I can't even think of another non-all star scorer close to him outside of Jamal Crawford

25 ppg in the playoffs :applause:
You mean a guy who won all star game MVP more recent than even Lebron did?

Bawkish
08-19-2016, 01:36 AM
You mean a guy who won all star game MVP more recent than even Lebron did?

he says Orlando Wooldridge is a greater 2nd option than Kyrie :lol

Milbuck
08-19-2016, 01:38 AM

So f*cking fine. Damn.