PDA

View Full Version : Why Wade stans hate Melo so much???

Real14
08-18-2016, 07:54 PM
Seriously. What have he done to make yall mad?:biggums:

Nilocon165
08-18-2016, 07:56 PM
They don't hate Melo.

They hate YOU because you're a grown man who still replaces an "s" with a "z"

Real14
08-18-2016, 07:58 PM
They don't hate Melo.

They hate YOU because you're a grown man who still puts Z's on the end of words instead of an s.

That's called a unique style dumb bitch.

Nilocon165
08-18-2016, 07:59 PM
That's called a unique style dumb bitch.
Jesus.

Jump off a cliff.

JohnMax
08-18-2016, 09:01 PM
Inferiority complex

NBAGOAT
08-18-2016, 09:11 PM
I thought it was pretty common knowledge knicks and heat fans don't like each other carrying over from the 90's. Actually most nba fans don't like knicks fans. Most Wade stans are also pro-Lebron too so they're going give Melo shit when most Knicks fans here give Bron shit(PS it's not this way anywhere else). It's an easy fallback.

GrapeApe
08-18-2016, 09:50 PM
As a Heat/Wade fan and I certainly don't like the Knicks, but I don't hate Melo at all. In fact I recently called him one of the greatest team USA players in history. I respect his talent and he serms like a decent dude. I think any hate for Melo from Wade/Heat fans stems from hatred of the Knicks. As another poster mentioned, there's no love lost between those fan bases. Then again, a lot of posters here are probably too young to remember the rivalry's heyday. I still have nightmares Allan Houston's friendly bounce.

SilkkTheShocker
08-18-2016, 10:02 PM
Inferiority complex

Yea, Miami would had been off way better with Melo.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Real14
08-18-2016, 10:04 PM
As a Heat/Wade fan and I certainly don't like the Knicks, but I don't hate Melo at all. In fact I recently called him one of the greatest team USA players in history. I respect his talent and he serms like a decent dude. I think any hate for Melo from Wade/Heat fans stems from hatred of the Knicks. As another poster mentioned, there's no love lost between those fan bases. Then again, a lot of posters here are probably too young to remember the rivalry's heyday. I still have nightmares Allan Houston's friendly bounce.
That's what I was thinking that it's a knicks heat thing but that don't mean they have to hate Melo like that. That Houston shot had me going crazy back then that I almost knocked my TV down in my room:oldlol: Good times:applause:

Real14
08-18-2016, 10:05 PM
Inferiority complex
True.