PDA

View Full Version : What was better? Skip Bayless meltdown or Kobe/Curry fans denial of the Cavs Title?

BedroomBully
08-18-2016, 09:44 PM
I watched First Take the day after game 7, and Skip was fuming! $hit was so beautiful to watch him eat his words! Logged on to ISH right after, only to find out Warriorsfa@ melting down. The rest of the trash was nowhere to be found that day, with their ring leader Stalker on suicide watch.

BigKAT
08-18-2016, 09:47 PM
I watched First Take the day after game 7, and Skip was fuming! $hit was so beautiful to watch him eat his words! Logged on to ISH right after, only to find out Warriorsfa@ melting down. The rest of the trash was nowhere to be found that day, with their ring leader Stalker on suicide watch.

Skip.
Only because he lost his job for it, I think.

JT123
08-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Skip.
Only because he lost his job for it, I think.
:wtf: Skip announced he was leaving ESPN months before the Finals happened.

Real14
08-18-2016, 09:56 PM
2011 finals.

SilkkTheShocker
Curry/Kobe fans by far. They ran their mouths all year. Now they're getting back 30x worse :oldlol:

BigKAT
:wtf: Skip announced he was leaving ESPN months before the Finals happened.

My bad. Just looked it up :O
I thought he was kicked out because of his treatment of workers..

Saw these tweets and misunderstood the situation a while ago.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/166021/20160620/espn-employees-trash-skip-bayless-twitter-leaves-fox-sports.htm

branslowski
08-18-2016, 10:24 PM
I know its popular to bunch Curry n Kobe fans together, but day 1 Kobe fans have no reason to be upset at LeBron for winning his 3rd title...I'd be madd when Bron can wear a ring on each finger on his whole hand like Kobe.

RRR3
08-18-2016, 10:45 PM
I know its popular to bunch Curry n Kobe fans together, but day 1 Kobe fans have no reason to be upset at LeBron for winning his 3rd title...I'd be madd when Bron can wear a ring on each finger on his whole hand like Kobe.
LeBron has won 3 titles as the man. Kobe has won 2.

In 2000, Kobe won a ring averaging 15-16 (can't remember which I think it rounds up to 16?) PPG on 36% in the finals. Pretty sure LeBron could do that.

BedroomBully
08-18-2016, 10:57 PM

In 2000, Kobe won a ring averaging 15-16 (can't remember which I think it rounds up to 16?) PPG on 36% in the finals. Pretty sure LeBron could do that.
Correct

branslowski
08-18-2016, 11:01 PM

Kobe let Shaq go ham on sh!tty Centers in the Finals. Kobe murdered actual good teams on the way to the Finals. And even then, Kobe had clutch moments in that Finals. And LeBron colluded every title, easy to be the man when you stack the deck.

BedroomBully
08-18-2016, 11:12 PM
Kobe let Shaq go ham on sh!tty Centers in the Finals. Kobe murdered actual good teams on the way to the Finals. And even then, Kobe had clutch moments in that Finals. And LeBron colluded every title, easy to be the man when you stack the deck.
Why would you want to collude when you have Shaq and Phil? You see how stupid your logic is? Its like Curry leaving the current situation he is in! As for allowing Shaq to go ham, GTFOH! Shaq was just that dominant.

branslowski
08-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Why would you want to collude when you have Shaq and Phil? You see how stupid your logic is? Its like Curry leaving the current situation he is in! As for allowing Shaq to go ham, GTFOH! Shaq was just that dominant.

Wow, you are a d!ckhead.

You do know Kobe could have colluded after Shaq left but didn't... And where did I say Shaq wasn't dominant? It just made more sense to force feed Shaq vs Todd McCullough, Rik Smits, and Thinny Mutumbo, than it was vs Duncan, KG, and C Webb....That alone forces 2 diff gameplans. Do you even understand basketball?

MP.Trey
08-19-2016, 12:07 AM
Wow, you are a d!ckhead.

You do know Kobe could have colluded after Shaq left but didn't... And where did I say Shaq wasn't dominant? It just made more sense to force feed Shaq vs Todd McCullough, Rik Smits, and Thinny Mutumbo, than it was vs Duncan, KG, and C Webb....That alone forces 2 diff gameplans. Do you even understand basketball?
Nah all he did was demand trades and throw teammates under the bus. That's the honorable way to win.

BedroomBully
08-19-2016, 12:12 AM
Wow, you are a d!ckhead.

Well no $hit! Force feed the BEST player regardless of the double team. That's how good Shaq was! And as for Kobe not leaving, HE DEMANDED A TRADE BECAUSE HE CRIED ABOUT NOT HAVING HELP! He had one foot out the door before Dr. Buss told him he would bring players to LA.

branslowski
08-19-2016, 12:16 AM
Nah all he did was demand trades and throw teammates under the bus. That's the honorable way to win.

Mom 1: Yells at her kids and then give them a azz wooping when bad but still loves them.

Mom 2: Kids being bad, doesn't yell at them, just abandon them for a rich random guy, leave them to fend for themselves.. Doesn't love them.

Which mom would you rather?

Real14
08-19-2016, 12:18 AM
Meanwhile LeBron did worse. He threw teammates under the bus, got a good coach fired for no reason, formed 2 superteams after quitting on both teams, and got dray suspended just to win another asterisk title.

BedroomBully
08-19-2016, 12:20 AM
Meanwhile LeBron did worse. He threw teammates under the bus, got a good coach fired for no reason, formed 2 superteams after quitting on both teams, and got dray suspended just to win another asterisk title.
http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/kobe_bryant_vs_lebron_james.htm

BasedTom
08-19-2016, 12:36 AM
It was the WOAT finals. We're only a couple of months removed from them, and it's like they never even happened. That's how shockingly irrelevant it is despite all the surrounding context. The Cavs winning it really means nothing to basketball fans or to the world at large. Hence why their fans are desperate as hell to hype it up and compensate for it.

Kobe/Curry fans aren't mad. They, like pretty much the entire world outside ohio, don't really care either way.