PDA

View Full Version : Hey 3ball, can you explain this number?

Trollsmasher
08-18-2016, 11:13 PM
190-194

Jordan's career record without Pippen playing

How can you call yourself the GOAT when your impact isn't enough to get a winning record without a TOP 5 SF of all time playing with you?

3ball
08-18-2016, 11:19 PM
190-194

Jordan's career record without Pippen playing

How can you call yourself the GOAT when your impact isn't enough to get a winning record without a TOP 5 SF of all time playing with you?
The 80's East wouldn't allow Jordan to make the Finals with Lebron's 2007 playoff stats.

Lebron averaged 25 ppg on 41% in ECSF, and 26 ppg on 45% in ECF - those would be among the worst series of Jordan's career and wouldn't get him out of the first round, let alone make the Finals.

Lebron's weak conference is also why his Finals appearances were achieved by beating HALF (http://i.imgur.com/CIu6gDI.jpg) the 50-win teams that MJ & Kobe beat.. Team-hopping within a weak conference simply isn't fair.. :confusedshrug:

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 11:21 PM
The 80's East wouldn't allow Jordan to make the Finals with Lebron's 2007 playoff stats.

Lebron averaged 25 ppg on 41% in ECSF, and 26 ppg on 45% in ECF - those would be among the worst series of Jordan's career and wouldn't get him out of the first round, let alone make the Finals.

Lebron's weak conference is also why his Finals appearances were achieved by beating HALF (http://i.imgur.com/CIu6gDI.jpg) the 50-win teams that MJ & Kobe beat.. Team-hopping within a weak conference simply isn't fair.. :confusedshrug:

We're not asking Jordan to make the Finals, thats too great an accomplishment to ask for someone of Jordan's stature

We're just asking why he couldnt have an above .500 record without Pippen

So 3ball, answer this specifically, why was Jordan below .500 without Pippen?
:confusedshrug:

Trollsmasher
08-18-2016, 11:23 PM

who is talking about the Finals?

we are talking about a simple total winning record

95% of that record consist of the regular season games

weakass explanation, fuccboi

try again

Trollsmasher
08-18-2016, 11:30 PM
this question is indeed a total mystery!

the only conclusion I can make is that Jordan was a below-average impact player!

FreezingTsmoove
08-18-2016, 11:32 PM
Can you explain Lebrons 4 finals losses

warriorfan
08-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Jordan needed Pippen

LeBron needed Wade

Wade > Pippen

Jordan > LeBron

Trollsmasher
08-18-2016, 11:34 PM
Jordan needed Pippen

LeBron needed Wade

Wade > Pippen

Jordan > LeBron
LeBron has a winning record without Wade.

In fact LeBron won a ring without Wade.

LeBron didn't need Wade.

Meanwhile Jordan has a losing record without Pippen.

And he never won a ring without Pippen.

Jordan needed Pippen. Without him he was a below average impact player.

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 11:36 PM
Dat moment when 3ball doesnt have a simple copy-paste response for OP's question

Notepad wont help you this time:banana:

3ball
why was Jordan below .500 without Pippen?

Jordan played in the toughest conference of all time, while Lebron plays in the weakest of all time.. This is common knowledge.. How else can you explain Lebron achieving his Finals appearances by beating HALF the 50-win teams as Jordan?.. It's a travesty

Also, Jordan had a weaker supporting cast - if you disagree, how do you explain his first 3 rings requiring (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416369) 30% more scoring and more assists than Lebron's 3 rings?.. There's no way that a STRONGER supporting cast would require that much more production - that makes no sense..

Trollsmasher
Dat moment when 3ball doesnt have a simple copy-paste response for OP's question

Notepad wont help you this time:banana:
now he is reposting his posts so he can pretend he has the last word:lol

Trollsmasher
08-18-2016, 11:39 PM
Jordan played in the toughest conference of all time, while Lebron plays in the weakest of all time.. This is common knowledge.. How else can you explain Lebron achieving his Finals appearances by beating HALF the 50-win teams as Jordan?.. It's a travesty

Also, Jordan had a weaker supporting cast - if you disagree, how do you explain his first 3 rings requiring (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416369) 30% more scoring and more assists than Lebron's 3 rings?.. There's no way that a STRONGER supporting cast would require that much more production - that makes no sense..
But we are talking about the GOAT status here, buddy.

Surely asking the GOAT, the greatest of all time, the true master of his craft, a man above his peers and heirs, to have such a simple thing as a winning record in mostly regular season without a TOP 25 all time player on the team isn't that demanding?

A high impact player could get that record even in a tough conference.

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 11:43 PM
3ball reminds me of this robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4q8YpuOtIQ

The second you give him a response that isnt pre-canned or scripted, he can't understand it and melts down :lol

He only has so many copy-paste responses

Trollsmasher
08-18-2016, 11:46 PM
I mean it's not like I am asking MJ to be the first player ever to lead all players on both teams in all five major statistical categories over a course of a playoff series.

Heck, I am not even asking him to come back from being down 3-1 against the greatest team of all time.

I am just asking for a winning record.

Am I so wrong to think that the GOAT, presumably the highest impact player of all time, should be able to achieve a simple, trivial winning record without another TOP 25 impact player of all time on the team?:confusedshrug:

Am I going mad? Someone assure me that my question isn't so out of hand!

branslowski
08-18-2016, 11:52 PM
3ball reminds me of this robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4q8YpuOtIQ

The second you give him a response that isnt pre-canned or scripted, he can't understand it and melts down :lol

He only has so many copy-paste responses

3ball= Joell Ortiz

DraynKlay n scuzzy= Young Thug

One gets less views but is clearly better/smarter, the other gets more views but worse/dumber and mediocrity/retardation gets watching train crash views.

Dray n Klay
08-18-2016, 11:54 PM
3ball= Joell Ortiz

DraynKlay n scuzzy= Young Thug

One gets less views but is clearly better/smarter, the other gets more views but worse/dumber and mediocrity/retardation gets watching train crash views.

Nobody understands the metaphors to ghetto trash you're referring to

You're entire life is a waste

Stop trying to act like a thug and get a job at Walmart, fool :banana:

3ball
08-18-2016, 11:59 PM
Surely asking the GOAT to have such a simple thing as a winning record without a TOP 25 all time player on the team isn't that demanding?

Jordan played in a tougher conference with a weaker supporting cast than Lebron ever had.

For example, if you put Lebron on the current Sixers or the Brooklyn Nets and then put them in the WEST, he would have a sub-500 record too - he might make the playoffs like Jordan did, but he wouldn't have a great record or get past the first round.

But fortunately for Lebron, he landed in the weakest conference of all time with a supporting cast that was PROVABLY better than Jordan's: Lebron had equal stats in 2009 to Jordan's 1989, but won 19 more games.. The only way Lebron can win 19 more games with equal stats is due to better supporting cast and/or worse competition.

Trollsmasher
08-19-2016, 12:01 AM

ouch:lol

branslowski
08-19-2016, 12:03 AM

Square azz nerd don't get the metaphor, dumbazz Bron stans...My life def not wasted...I been through some sh!t, sh!t I know ud sh!t bricks over. You the type to bring ya Girl to my hood and leave witout her cause she like dat real pipe. Becky gonna be a Thot overnight gettin flipped by the savages.

3ball
08-19-2016, 12:12 AM
I mean it's not like I am asking MJ to be the first player ever to lead all players on both teams in all five major statistical categories over a course of a playoff series.

Jordan's 36/7/8 in 91-93' Finals is BETTER than Lebron's 30/11/9, so who cares about the ignorant "5 major categories" 3rd grade argument

You're forgetting that assists aren't a factor since Jordan's 0.7 fewer assists is cancelled out by his 1.1 fewer turnovers.

So it comes down to Jordan's 6 point advantage on better efficiency versus Lebron's 4 defensive rebound advantage.. Obviously, Jordan's scoring is FAR more important - Lebron would be on a completely different level if he averaged 6 more points on better efficiency, amirite?

fourkicks44
08-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Square azz nerd don't get the metaphor, dumbazz Bron stans...My life def not wasted...I been through some sh!t, sh!t I know ud sh!t bricks over. You the type to bring ya Girl to my hood and leave witout her cause she like dat real pipe. Becky gonna be a Thot overnight gettin flipped by the savages.

What you talking about? He ain't ever had no girl. The only time he touched a p#ssy was when he came out his momma's. Even then he probably failed, she most likelly got a C section.

tamaraw08
08-19-2016, 05:51 PM
We're not asking Jordan to make the Finals, thats too great an accomplishment to ask for someone of Jordan's stature

We're just asking why he couldnt have an above .500 record without Pippen

So 3ball, answer this specifically, why was Jordan below .500 without Pippen?
:confusedshrug:

"We're"?
Trollmaster=Dray N Klay?

The other question is Did those numbers include Jordan's stint at Washington, when he was 39 years old?
Would Lebron even dare to play at 39 without a superstar by his side?:confusedshrug:

Screamin A Smit
08-19-2016, 07:31 PM
my SAT scores haha

take it for what it's worth :confusedshrug: