PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe African Americans are the most athletic group on earth?

You Cant Ban Me
08-21-2016, 09:38 AM
??

nathanjizzle
08-21-2016, 10:02 AM
yes. they are naturally gifted in raw athleticism.
in africa however, due to malnourishment, disease and lack of a sports culture, they are below par. africans being in america where there is an over supplement of nutrition and a huge sports culture is a perfect incubator for the naturally athletic negroid to thrive in.

iamgine
08-21-2016, 10:17 AM
I believe monkeys are the most athletic group.

African Americans are 2nd place.

~primetime~
08-21-2016, 10:25 AM
All ancestors of slave breeding are generally more athletic.

Plenty in South America as well as here in the US.

StephHamann
08-21-2016, 10:33 AM
Aren't African Americans the most obese people on the planet, next to Mexicans?

HylianNightmare
08-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Yes

Nastradamus
08-21-2016, 11:18 AM
Of course they are

plowking
08-21-2016, 11:30 AM
They dominate all the American sports.

They are the most athletic in America.

Long Duck Dong
08-21-2016, 12:25 PM
They have the athletic genes gifted to them from the strongest and biggest of their African ancestors combined with intelligence and determination gifted to them from their European ancestors. It's a combo that makes it difficult for any other race to compete with. The only sports others can compete with on an equal playing field are ones that favor strength, willpower, intelligence and/or hand-eye coordination.

west_tip
08-21-2016, 01:43 PM
Yes African Americans are demonstrably the most athletic demographic on the planet. However, a per capita argument could be made for Jamaicans (looking at how good their sprinters are) but I guess since they are from the same genetic stock its kind of a moot point.

redhonda76
08-21-2016, 02:11 PM
This is due to slavery where only the stronger and taller males were allow to breed in order to get the best traits for the offsprings. If you know anything about American history, this is nothing new.

~primetime~
08-21-2016, 02:58 PM
Yes African Americans are demonstrably the most athletic demographic on the planet. However, a per capita argument could be made for Jamaicans (looking at how good their sprinters are) but I guess since they are from the same genetic stock its kind of a moot point.
yes Jamaicans are ALSO the ancestors of African slave breeding

You Cant Ban Me
08-21-2016, 03:13 PM
All ancestors of slave breeding are generally more athletic.

Plenty in South America as well as here in the US.

This is due to slavery where only the stronger and taller males were allow to breed in order to get the best traits for the offsprings. If you know anything about American history, this is nothing new.
It was a yes or no question...but your insecurities are cute :oldlol:

~primetime~
08-21-2016, 03:15 PM
How is explaining that an insecurity?

bdreason
08-21-2016, 03:39 PM
It depends on your definition of athleticism. African Americans are probably the most well-rounded as far as size, speed, strength, agility, etc.

redhonda76
08-21-2016, 03:49 PM

Insecurity? You post a question on why and you answer with this? It's more like you are trying to brag about it. You must be a 12 year old kid who haven't learn about American history yet.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-21-2016, 03:51 PM
The only person I've ever seen do a 540 degree dunk and windmills (back to back, guy had a huge shoulders/upper body too) was a tall Russian dude. Guy's jumped really high too and was ripped/tone. Couldn't dribble at all but could play defense and dunk on you. He may have been the most athletic ball player I've ever seen despite the one dimensional nature of his game.

I don't judge by groups/race.

UK2K
08-21-2016, 04:03 PM
They dominate all the American sports.

They are the most athletic in America.
Except swimming because they can't swim.

And except hockey cause they don't like the cold.

~primetime~
08-21-2016, 04:11 PM

Did you know an African American just won a gold medal in swimming in Rio?

highwhey
08-21-2016, 04:44 PM
i think we should go further and discuss light skin nikkas vs dark skin nikkas

Sarcastic
08-21-2016, 06:24 PM

http://image.mlive.com/home/mlive-media/width620/img/sports_impact/photo/20891721-standard.jpg

TheWinningFam
08-21-2016, 06:36 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2016/news/160808/simone-manuel-0-435.jpg

http://fr.canoe.ca/archives/sports/nouvelles/hockey/canadiens/media/2015/03/20150302-122120-g.jpg

dude77
08-21-2016, 07:07 PM
^anomalies ... first ever black woman to win a medal and it was a short distance race .. that's all she can race .. anything longer and she gets blown out of the water .. and that'll be the last one for a while .. no medals for males yet

UK2K
08-22-2016, 07:09 AM
Did you know an African American just won a gold medal in swimming in Rio?
So how does that nullify my statement?

I replied to a post that said they 'dominate'. They dont.

StephHamann
08-22-2016, 07:28 AM
^anomalies ... first ever black woman to win a medal and it was a short distance race .. that's all she can race .. anything longer and she gets blown out of the water .. and that'll be the last one for a while .. no medals for males yet

Athletic blacks in general are an anomalie

http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/images/black-obesity-men-women.png

masonanddixon
08-22-2016, 07:33 AM
The American athletic system is set up to afford blacks every opportunity to succeed and to systematically shut out any white athletes.

Anyone here who has played college level basketball knows what I mean.

You Cant Ban Me
08-22-2016, 09:21 AM
dude77,primetime,uk2k, masonanddixon...damn the whole clan came to this thread :oldlol: and none of them could just admit yes

UK2K
08-22-2016, 09:44 AM
dude77,primetime,uk2k, masonanddixon...damn the whole clan came to this thread :oldlol: and none of them could just admit yes

Pointing out two sports where blacks don't dominate = not admitting blacks aren't dominate?

K...

ILLsmak
08-23-2016, 03:50 PM
a perfect incubator for the naturally athletic negroid to thrive in.

classic shit. lol

-Smak

TheWinningFam
08-23-2016, 06:46 PM
Think about it, Blacks would easily take over swimming if they were culturally accustomed to it, basketball and football were all white people sports until blacks were allowed to integrate, and look how it is today? you have the rare anomalies like dirk and bird who are good white players, but there's probably not a white player in the top 15 in the current nba, and in the nfl the only consistently good position white people are good at is qb and kicker and even qb is being taken over by the likes of cam newton jameis winston and others because a dual threat qb that can run is more valuable than an immobile pocket qb, Do you really think if black people took focus in swimming they wouldn't run that shit in 10-20 years? think about it. :oldlol:

TheWinningFam
08-23-2016, 06:51 PM
No suprise these suspected white supremacist are deflecting to sports black people dont care about as a base for why blacks aren't athletically superior.:lol