PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates net worth now at $90B

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 01:51 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/23/technology/gates-90-billion/index.html?iid=hp-toplead-dom

He plans on leaving each of his 3 children just $10m each. The rest will be given to charity.

He has also talked other billionaires, like Buffet, into doing the same.

Gates probably deserves a lot more praise than he gets...:applause:

UK2K
08-23-2016, 01:52 PM
If he were a true giver, he'd have never reached that amount to begin with.

fiddy
08-23-2016, 01:55 PM
Yup, libcucks falling it doe.

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 01:58 PM
He's already given over $30B to charity, as well as quit his job at MS to dedicate the rest of his life to charity work...He is also usually the top charity giver in the US every year.

But yeah, not a 'true giver'

UK2K
08-23-2016, 01:59 PM
Yup, libcucks falling it doe.

Imagine how much less we'd have to pay in taxes if the super rich, particularly the ones who urge all of us to donate and save the environment and pay more taxes, just donated their ridiculous wealth...

How many actors and actresses in Hollywood parrot the same message, only to hop in their quarter million dollar car and speed off to their private island?

Why don't you donate your own money, so I don't have to? Why do you NEED me to donate too?

UK2K
08-23-2016, 02:00 PM
He's already given over $30B to charity, as well as quit his job at MS to dedicate the rest of his life to charity work...He is also usually the top charity giver in the US every year.

But yeah, not a 'true giver'

He's sitting on $90B...

That's a lot of MY taxes I don't have to pay if he donated it all. He can get by on a billion, yes? So donate the other $89B and so I don't have to keep paying for people to exist.

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 02:02 PM
He's sitting on $90B...

That's a lot of MY taxes I don't have to pay if he donated it all. He can get by on a billion, yes? So donate the other $89B and so I don't have to keep paying for people to exist.
If he gave it all away now, it would end up being billions and billions less in charity when he dies.

If he had donated his entire fortune 10 years ago when his net worth was $30B...then he never would have $90B to donate...charity losses $60B

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 02:03 PM
also charity work >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your taxes

Snarky Narc
08-23-2016, 02:14 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/23/technology/gates-90-billion/index.html?iid=hp-toplead-dom

He plans on leaving each of his 3 children just $10m each. The rest will be given to charity.

:applause:

Snarky Narc
08-23-2016, 02:14 PM
So you don't want him to supply jobs?

Snarky Narc
08-23-2016, 02:15 PM
If he gave it all away now, it would end up being billions and billions less in charity when he dies.

If he had donated his entire fortune 10 years ago when his net worth was $30B...then he never would have $90B to donate...charity losses $60B
:applause:

UK2K
08-23-2016, 02:27 PM
So you don't want him to supply jobs?

Oh NOW we want him to keep his money, because keeping the money supplies jobs?

Shit... You sound like a Republican.

Akrazotile
08-23-2016, 02:43 PM
"Gives it to charity"

What does this mean?

Does anyone even care?

If I give a homeless person 10 bucks, they keep living on the street instead of being forced to seek shelter at a resource center that can better help them for the long term. Did I give to charity?

Curing polio and malaria in dirt poor countries where resources are already spread thin. More babies survive, but the resources are still scarce. This increases poverty.

Is that charity?

The problem is, we as a society are so quick to fall for anything that sounds nice on the surface. We don't truly examine cause and effect, and what the true meaning of "good" or "right" actually is. It's just whatever triggers an immediate emotional synapse, regardless of how shallow the actual concept.

This is why Plato said society is ****ed until the day we are ruled by "Philosopher Kings." Because the purpose of philosophy is inquiry into the truth. And if we aren't doing that, how can we even know if WHAT we're doing makes any sense? We operate like chickens with our heads cut off. No consideration of long term consequences.

Of course, power hungry monarchs cannot be "Philosopher kings." So what I believe he means is that we must ALL become philosophers. Rule by philosopher kings means a democracy of people who've reached the apex level of philosophy. THEN we can achieve the things that are truly best to achieve.

Thank you for your time.

Akrazotile
08-23-2016, 02:44 PM

But what if he fixed problems right now that are going to otherwise exacerbate in scope by the time he dies? If he fixes them now, maybe so much charity won't be necessary 20-30 years down the line?

qrich
08-23-2016, 02:44 PM
I wish my parents left me only $10M

west_tip
08-23-2016, 02:57 PM
Three questions:

1. Where are microsoft products manufactured?

2. How much are the people who produce those products paid?

3. What are the working conditions like in microsoft factories?

Before I get too excited about Gates' philanthropy I need to know how he treats his employees. If his wealth derives from paying peanuts to poorly treated employees in the developing world then I don't really give a shit how much of his wealth he gives to charity because it was built on exploitation.

Akrazotile
08-23-2016, 03:04 PM
Three questions:

1. Where are microsoft products manufactured?

Why does this matter?

2. How much are the people who produce those products paid?

More than they'd make via subsistence farming in those countries, which is why they take those jobs. If it wasn't an improvement for them they wouldn't do it.

3. What are the working conditions like in microsoft factories?

Probably pretty good, the child labor sweatshop days are basically over, even overseas.

Before I get too excited about Gates' philanthropy I need to know how he treats his employees. If his wealth derives from paying peanuts to poorly treated employees in the developing world then I don't really give a shit how much of his wealth he gives to charity because it was built on exploitation.

Exploiting them? People go to work in factories in third world countries because it's seen in those countries as an improvement. If Gates doesn't put a factory there, those people live in even worse poverty. If he puts a factory there and pays them great wages, someone else puts a factory there and pays minimum wage, and the world buys those products instead because they're cheaper.

Economics is not always warm and fuzzy. It's based on dis real-ass life shit. Doesn't always jive with our ideals. But it is what it is.

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 03:09 PM
[URL="http://www.geekwire.com/2012/microsofts-starting-median-pay-beats-rivals-91500/"]Microsoft

UK2K
08-23-2016, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=~primetime~][URL="http://www.geekwire.com/2012/microsofts-starting-median-pay-beats-rivals-91500/"]Microsoft

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 03:25 PM
He asked where the products were manufactured...

Not the average salary of a tech nerd.
I'm just showing that M-Soft takes care of their employees...

L.Kizzle
08-23-2016, 03:32 PM
Seriously just 10 million. If I was one of his kids and he left me ten mill, I'd kill him. I would really kill him. You worth 90 Bill and can't give your seed some dough.

UK2K
08-23-2016, 03:36 PM
I'm just showing that M-Soft takes care of their employees...

The English speaking ones, sure.

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 03:37 PM
Seriously just 10 million. If I was one of his kids and he left me ten mill, I'd kill him. I would really kill him. You worth 90 Bill and can't give your seed some dough.
I do agree that is low...$10M is a lot of money, for sure...all that ONE person needs...but his kids will likely have grandkids who might not inherit much.

I'm thinking there is an *asterisk here...who is going to inherit the M-Soft brand?...if it is his kids then that alone could be billions.

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 03:44 PM
The English speaking ones, sure.
right...M-Soft has made a lot of people here in the US a lot of money

which is good no?

Look, all of Gates 'good work' trumps whatever negative shit you can witch hunt up.

UK2K
08-23-2016, 03:51 PM

which is good no?

Look, all of Gates 'good work' trumps whatever negative shit you can witch hunt up.

If there were 100 starving kids in a group, and you had 100 cheeseburgers, and you gave 5 of the kids cheeseburgers but kept the remaining 95 for yourself...

Does that make you a good person for feeding 5 starving kids, or does that make you an asshole for having the resources to feed them all but choosing not to?

All I'm saying is... if rich leftists like him donated all of their money, instead of just a minuscule amount, they could solve a lot of hunger issues here in the US. But they don't, and instead donate a tiny amount and then demand everyone else donate as well.

That to me seems odd.

highwhey
08-23-2016, 03:51 PM

which is good no?

His software is a ridiculously overprived product. Both the me office suite and ms operating systems that everyone hates. They're no different than book publishers charging up the ass for college textbooks.

There is open source alternatives to ms office, which is just as good. Windows is hot garbage, spammed with usless features aimed at shoving the Microsoft brand down your throat. Automatic updates that continue despite having limited resources like satellite internet that charges an arm and a leg for every kilabyte? Don't care, let's download the latest microsoft updates.

Akrazotile
08-23-2016, 04:22 PM
If there were 100 starving kids in a group, and you had 100 cheeseburgers, and you gave 5 of the kids cheeseburgers but kept the remaining 95 for yourself...

Does that make you a good person for feeding 5 starving kids, or does that make you an asshole for having the resources to feed them all but choosing not to?

Reminds me of another analogy about the relativity of these things:

If youre at home one dark and stormy night, and someone knocks on your door, and it's a stranger who's been evicted and has no place to go, and you give him a hundred bucks and say here go get a hotel, get a goodnights sleep and a hot shower, etc... You seem like a pretty good guy.

If it's dark and stormy night and there's a knock on your door, and it's your mother, and she's been evicted and has no place to go etc and you say "Here, ma, take a hundred bucks and go get a hotel room..." then you look like a prick.

So all Im sayin is... This guy and Warren Buffet are sitting on megabillions, and probably spending more of it on people in Africa than people in America. Is that a good thing? I dont know. But it's certainly a question worth asking.

For how much money these guys have supposedly donated.. Where are the results? I dont see them. Maybe theyre too far away for me to see. Ive only been in and around the states in our country recently. So maybe Im not close enough to where the money is :confusedshrug:

Akrazotile
08-23-2016, 04:24 PM

which is good no?

His business and philanthropy has been a net positive, no question. But proportionally how much more does he give of himself than the average person? And are we certain the initiatives he gives to are even doing the right things? We should be certain of that befofe we get carried away in our praise, that's all.

rufuspaul
08-23-2016, 04:29 PM

Not necessarily. There are thousands of charities out there and a large number of them use most of the money they take in to pay their executives.

KyrieTheFuture
08-23-2016, 05:27 PM

All I'm saying is... if rich leftists like him donated all of their money, instead of just a minuscule amount, they could solve a lot of hunger issues here in the US. But they don't, and instead donate a tiny amount and then demand everyone else donate as well.

That to me seems odd.
You're right it would be better to have all 100 kids die because they didn't pull themselves up by their bootstraps and make their own tech company to feed themselves.

warriorfan
08-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Yeah, the funny thing is Gates is inherently(no pun intended) being greedy because this move is all for himself. To make himself look good. This whole "I'm above it all" thing he is doing is fueled by his ego. So essentially he is gyping his kids out of money to make himself look and feel better or superior to others.

Akrazotile
08-23-2016, 05:44 PM
Yeah, the funny thing is Gates is inherently(no pun intended) being greedy because this move is all for himself. To make himself look good. This whole "I'm above it all" thing he is doing is fueled by his ego. So essentially he is gyping his kids out of money to make himself look and feel better or superior to others.

Many people dont realize Gates endured criticism early in his tenure as Richest Man On Earth because he hardly did anything for charity. It was only once he realized the public had expectations for the RMOE that he began doing it...

It seems to me like he doesnt really have a vision or purpose for what he wants all this money to do, but rather is just doing whaever hes supposed to to meet the expectations of being the big philantropist.

warriorfan
08-23-2016, 06:14 PM
Many people dont realize Gates endured criticism early in his tenure as Richest Man On Earth because he hardly did anything for charity. It was only once he realized the public had expectations for the RMOE that he began doing it...

It seems to me like he doesnt really have a vision or purpose for what he wants all this money to do, but rather is just doing whaever hes supposed to to meet the expectations of being the big philantropist.

Yes, it's pretty obvious that he is a phony

aj1987
08-23-2016, 06:15 PM
He's sitting on $90B...

Wow! You're a massive idiot.

This is coming from someone who usually agrees with your posts.

**** that. If I worked my ass off to make tens of billions of dollars, I'd leave my kids at least a third of it. Why would you want your kids to "struggle" as well? I mean, they were born into billions and now they're left with "only" $10M. That's just idiotic, IMO.

How are you saving money if he's donating to charities?

poido123
08-23-2016, 06:16 PM
A guy who associates with the elites and states the need to reduce the population ideally to around 5 billion people with this much money is a major concern.

Fck that guy

:confusedshrug:

Sarcastic
08-23-2016, 06:22 PM
Bill Gates' net worth hits $90B, proving Thomas Piketty's point (http://boingboing.net/2016/08/23/bill-gates-net-worth-hits-9.html)

TheWinningFam
08-23-2016, 06:30 PM
Yall know there's a difference between networth and liquid assets right?

TheWinningFam
08-23-2016, 06:33 PM
Bill gates is worth 90b but he may only have 10-20bill in the bank, For example, microsoft is worth about 70 billion that contributes alot to his high net worth, I aint saying i support dude or anything im just telling it like it is.

~primetime~
08-23-2016, 06:42 PM
There is no way he even has $1B in the bank doing nothing. No reason to have that much freed up, unless you're buying a stealth bomber or something.

In theory, if he liquidated everything he owns, M-Soft stock and all, he would have $90B in cash,

Heilige
08-23-2016, 06:54 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Draz
08-23-2016, 07:34 PM
"Gives it to charity"

What does this mean?

Does anyone even care?

If I give a homeless person 10 bucks, they keep living on the street instead of being forced to seek shelter at a resource center that can better help them for the long term. Did I give to charity?

Curing polio and malaria in dirt poor countries where resources are already spread thin. More babies survive, but the resources are still scarce. This increases poverty.

Is that charity?

The problem is, we as a society are so quick to fall for anything that sounds nice on the surface. We don't truly examine cause and effect, and what the true meaning of "good" or "right" actually is. It's just whatever triggers an immediate emotional synapse, regardless of how shallow the actual concept.

This is why Plato said society is ****ed until the day we are ruled by "Philosopher Kings." Because the purpose of philosophy is inquiry into the truth. And if we aren't doing that, how can we even know if WHAT we're doing makes any sense? We operate like chickens with our heads cut off. No consideration of long term consequences.

Of course, power hungry monarchs cannot be "Philosopher kings." So what I believe he means is that we must ALL become philosophers. Rule by philosopher kings means a democracy of people who've reached the apex level of philosophy. THEN we can achieve the things that are truly best to achieve.

Thank you for your time.

Didn't read a single word

plowking
08-23-2016, 09:22 PM
I wonder how much of his money actually makes it to where it is needed in regards to all the charities he gives to.

You'd think if he does end up giving away $80b dollars that it would entirely fund some charities for the next 10 years by himself.

NumberSix
08-23-2016, 09:28 PM
He should give 100% of it to his children.

Jasper
08-23-2016, 09:51 PM

Bill's a friend , and he said once , one bill is just like the rest.

CarlosBoozer
08-23-2016, 10:32 PM
As a parent, that's f*cked up. $10m is a lot, and most of us will never reach it but if my dad was worth $90b, it's insane that i would only inherit that much. Holy sh*t I would be pissed

Akrazotile
08-23-2016, 10:47 PM
Didn't read a single word

I didnt intend a single word of it for you. Youre too dumb for discussions like these. Why would you even post in a thread like this...?

Post your endless duckface bathroom selfies on snapchat my man. Leave discussion to the intelligent people.

Sarcastic
08-24-2016, 12:05 AM
As a parent, that's f*cked up. $10m is a lot, and most of us will never reach it but if my dad was worth $90b, it's insane that i would only inherit that much. Holy sh*t I would be pissed

$10m earning a modest 6% interest would earn $600,000/year, without ever touching the principal. If a person needs more than that, then there is something wrong with them.

oh the horror
08-24-2016, 12:31 AM
I wonder how much of his money actually makes it to where it is needed in regards to all the charities he gives to.

You'd think if he does end up giving away $80b dollars that it would entirely fund some charities for the next 10 years by himself.

The guy could probably cure hunger in major regions in the world with his money.

Not to mention completely build up education systems that are completely underfunded.

Sorry guys I just don't buy it. He's sitting in a dark room with Count Dracula and the rest of the elites and they're drinking baby blood out of wine glasses.

iamgine
08-24-2016, 12:33 AM
Meh his kids are gonna marry into some ultra rich family anyways. "Gee $10 mil thanks but no thanks dad."

Sarcastic
08-24-2016, 12:52 AM
$90b can't cure hunger. Just stop. His net worth is about 1/8th of the bailout for the banks in 2008. Is anyone crying that we saved Goldman instead of feeding the poor?

highwhey
08-24-2016, 12:58 AM
$90b can't cure hunger. Just stop. His net worth is about 1/8th of the bailout for the banks in 2008. Is anyone crying that we saved Goldman instead of feeding the poor?
Actually yes, many people were upset at the time. Especially with AIG.

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 01:00 AM

What does cure hunger even mean?

Make it easier for tribal regions of the globe that we've nominally helped quasi-westernize to buy food with their meager share of modern currency?

Does westernizing tribal regions that have their own traditional hunter-gatherer societies and customs, and converting them to the western socioeconomic totem pole, at which they are inherently at the very bottom and easily exploitable mean... anything? What does that mean?

What does poverty even mean?

If a tribal clan lives isolated in the jungle, are they poor? Were native americans poor before and after westerners showed up? Or just before? Or just after? Can you be poor if you don't have banks or a currency system? Or are you only poor once you establish those things but don't have much value placed in them?

What is poverty?

iamgine
08-24-2016, 01:26 AM
Poverty is general scarcity, dearth, or the state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money. It is a multifaceted concept, which includes social, economic, and political elements. Poverty may be defined as either absolute or relative.

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 01:33 AM
Poverty is general scarcity, dearth, or the state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money. It is a multifaceted concept, which includes social, economic, and political elements. Poverty may be defined as either absolute or relative.

So the moment we include historically tribal countries/regions into the developed world's economic sphere, we are instantaneously creating relative poverty?

iamgine
08-24-2016, 01:38 AM
So the moment we include historically tribal countries/regions into the developed world's economic sphere, we are instantaneously creating relative poverty?
Heck we're all relatively poor compared to Bill Gates.

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 01:45 AM
Heck we're all relatively poor compared to Bill Gates.

Well, I would say we're middle class compared to Mr Gates.

Those who wear t-shirts with inaccurate superbowl champion logos and toil away under dictators who use their labor to purchase weapons from the west while they go hungry each night are probably the relative poor. For some reason we go into these foreign African worlds and try to give them western medicine and shoes to make them feel better about being subjugated to the powerful dictators we've put in place.

https://aestheticsofadailylife.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/townships-1.jpg

Should have just left it like this

http://farrellworldcultures.karnscity.wikispaces.net/file/view/zulu-warriors.jpg/196196660/385x258/zulu-warriors.jpg

Why are we trying to make their world be our world?

Why?

iamgine
08-24-2016, 01:50 AM
Mark Cuban is middle class compared to Gates.

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 01:53 AM
Mark Cuban is middle class compared to Gates.

Ok.

Sarcastic
08-24-2016, 08:27 AM
Actually yes, many people were upset at the time. Especially with AIG.

Actually AIG was absolutely necessary to bail out, seeing as how they are an insurance company and not a bank.

~primetime~
08-24-2016, 10:35 AM
AIG has since paid back it's bailout 100%

not sure many people know that...but the bail out worked for them

Nastradamus
08-24-2016, 10:43 AM

actually private charities are generally very inefficient. For as much crap as the government gets, they are the better bet here.

UK2K
08-24-2016, 10:46 AM
actually private charities are generally very inefficient. For as much crap as the government gets, they are the better bet here.

That's scary, since they really have an abysmal track record at running anything.

Nastradamus
08-24-2016, 10:48 AM
That's scary, since they really have an abysmal track record at running anything.

Its all relative. You're going to have failures, inefficiencies and even corruption when it comes to stuff like this. Government is just more fun for people on the internet to target. I'm not saying they deserve to get off the hook, but typically a realistic, fair portrayal isn't given.

Nastradamus
08-24-2016, 10:51 AM
Adding on to what I was saying above, that's what will be interesting to see with Gates' donations. Does he use it in a smart, efficient way? If not, it will be a rather depressing waste. He has no doubt done a lot of good already though, so its a good sign.

~primetime~
08-24-2016, 10:59 AM
Adding on to what I was saying above, that's what will be interesting to see with Gates' donations. Does he use it in a smart, efficient way? If not, it will be a rather depressing waste. He has no doubt done a lot of good already though, so its a good sign.

You can see what he's done already, he has given to a huge array of different charities as well as just directly giving schools, hospitals, disease research, etc large amounts of money directly.

Perhaps the Gates foundation has been a bit "inefficient ", I don't know, but when you're dealing with billions then some people are going to get helped. It's not like the breast cancer society calling your home for $50 and only $10 actually goes to anything, there is too much money for that to be the case.

Snarky Narc
08-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Oh NOW we want him to keep his money, because keeping the money supplies jobs?

Shit... You sound like a Republican.
I would have been fine with him being taxed the whole time, but in the end he is giving away his money. Democrats don't want to take away the ability of people to make money, but would like to see people do good with some of the money they do make. Gates is doing just that.

Hawker
08-24-2016, 11:58 AM
I would have been fine with him being taxed the whole time, but in the end he is giving away his money. Democrats don't want to take away the ability of people to make money, but would like to see people do good with some of the money they do make. Gates is doing just that.

Democrats do want to take away the ability of people to make money. Just look at the authoritarian tax laws they want to impose on american citizens living abroad. Hillary wants to propose an "exit" tax on corporations that leave the US.

Snarky Narc
08-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Democrats do want to take away the ability of people to make money. Just look at the authoritarian tax laws they want to impose on american citizens living abroad. Hillary wants to propose an "exit" tax on corporations that leave the US.
That exit tax takes away US jobs :confusedshrug:

And it does not take away the ability of people to make money. There is a significant difference between taxing and taking away ability to make money. The US wants people to make money SO they can be taxed.

Hawker
08-24-2016, 12:17 PM
That exit tax takes away US jobs :confusedshrug:

And it does not take away the ability of people to make money. There is a significant difference between taxing and taking away ability to make money. The US wants people to make money SO they can be taxed.

What's with the nationalist, protectionist, anti free trade attitude? Are you voting Trump? Are you also against bringing in lots of immigrants into the country that take away US jobs?

Taxing takes away the ability to make additional money especially when that money is not made in the USA.

Snarky Narc
08-24-2016, 12:32 PM
What's with the nationalist, protectionist, anti free trade attitude? Are you voting Trump? Are you also against bringing in lots of immigrants into the country that take away US jobs?

Taxing takes away the ability to make additional money especially when that money is not made in the USA.
I think you got how taxes work twisted in your head.

Nastradamus
08-24-2016, 12:46 PM
You can see what he's done already, he has given to a huge array of different charities as well as just directly giving schools, hospitals, disease research, etc large amounts of money directly.

Perhaps the Gates foundation has been a bit "inefficient ", I don't know, but when you're dealing with billions then some people are going to get helped. It's not like the breast cancer society calling your home for $50 and only $10 actually goes to anything, there is too much money for that to be the case.

I wasn't calling them in particular inefficient fwiw

Hawker
08-24-2016, 12:54 PM
I think you got how taxes work twisted in your head.

Nah. I'm talking about economic freedom. Setting up an "exit" tax on US companies going abroad is taking away a US companies ability to conduct their business freely.

It's another form of nationalism, nativism etc.

nightprowler10
08-24-2016, 01:10 PM
If I had a nickel for every time you ****s talk out of your collective asses I would be as rich as Bill ****ing Gates.

The Gates foundation doesn

Draz
08-24-2016, 06:06 PM
I didnt intend a single word of it for you. Youre too dumb for discussions like these. Why would you even post in a thread like this...?

Post your endless duckface bathroom selfies on snapchat my man. Leave discussion to the intelligent people.
:roll:

You mad bro

Jasper
08-24-2016, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=nightprowler10]If I had a nickel for every time you ****s talk out of your collective asses I would be as rich as Bill ****ing Gates.

The Gates foundation doesn

Jasper
08-24-2016, 06:08 PM
Your thoughts are based on assumptions , just like everyone that thinks they will get something ........ for nothing.

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 06:53 PM

You mad bro

You are the one who is upset

oarabbus
08-24-2016, 06:57 PM
He's sitting on $90B...

What kinda socialist bullshit is this? Is this satire UK2K? What entitles you to another mans money REGARDLESS of how much he has :wtf:

nightprowler10
08-25-2016, 05:28 PM
What kinda socialist bullshit is this? Is this satire UK2K? What entitles you to another mans money REGARDLESS of how much he has :wtf:
These ISH "conservatives" aren't actually conservatives at all. True conservatives would applaud Bill Gates for doing charity the right way (instead of just giving money away). They only reason they have a problem with this is because he's helping poor people all over the world instead of giving these broke ass posters his money. This is the problem with American right today, it's filled with hateful people hiding under the guise of conservatism.

highwhey
08-25-2016, 06:09 PM

You mad bro
he's not even worth $90. :roll:

senelcoolidge
08-26-2016, 02:21 AM
Bill Gates should be investigated. When Trump becomes President he should send all the h1b visas holders back home. That will bring more jobs to Americans and guys like Gates can pay American's.