PDA

View Full Version : Barkley: "LeBron is no Kobe/Duncan, let alone Jordan"

IllegalD
08-26-2016, 09:23 PM
http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1086516-barkley-lebron-is-no-bryant-or-duncan-let-alone-jordan

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/08/26/charles-barkley-ben-simmons-olympics/

[QUOTE][I][B]"The only problem I have with it, I don't know how he just passes Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan," Barkley said during an appearance on the 94WIP Morning Show with Howard Eskin on Friday when asked about James' desire to catch Jordan.

Barkley went on to add that his personal top-five players of all time list (Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) is never going to change, with Bryant and Duncan ranking sixth and seventh, respectively. James, who Barkley has eighth, needs to hoist the Larry O'Brien trophy a few more times to even reach the level of The Black Mamba or Big Fundamental.

"Now if he wins a couple more championships, yeah he

SouBeachTalents
08-26-2016, 09:25 PM
The hypocrisy of saying LeBron needs more championships yet putting Oscar top 5 with 1 sidekick title :lol

inclinerator
08-26-2016, 09:26 PM
“When I look at it, you’re looking at LeBron James, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan. Pick either one of those three. Those are the guys, in my opinion right now, who deserve to be in that discussion.”
isiah thomas

TheOne
08-26-2016, 09:30 PM
It's no coincidence that he kisses donkey ass.

Bankaii
08-26-2016, 09:51 PM
So you agree Oscar> Kobe then.
Guess Kobe really is 12th:oldlol:

ShawkFactory
08-26-2016, 09:54 PM
I bet this quote from him takes you away from reality for a bit.

Reality must actually suck.

Velocirap31
08-26-2016, 09:56 PM
I put Lebron ahead of them because he is a better player than they ever were. Championships are very important, but there is more to it than that.

IllegalD
08-26-2016, 10:07 PM
I bet this quote from him takes you away from reality for a bit.

Reality must actually suck.

You average more than 5 posts per day so I'll take your word for it. :lol

jlip
08-26-2016, 10:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmV7AV7Mrs

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/8461397/charles-barkley-thinks-lebron-james-better-michael-jordan

KiiiiNG
08-26-2016, 10:24 PM
That's the type of shit that makes you wanna pull your hair out. Chuck's a funny guy, but my ****ing god is he retarded, obnoxious, ugly, and annoying. He's gonna die of a heart attack within 5 years and I won't mourn his death because of quotes like this

Dray n Klay
08-26-2016, 10:35 PM
Damn, OP has been ABSOLUTELY mindraped by LeBrons 3rd ring to the point that he can't psychologically function without talking about LeBron at least once a day.

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :dancin

Don't you have to get up early tomorrow and set up your fish stands, baby-boy?

:banana:

IllegalD
08-26-2016, 10:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmV7AV7Mrs

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/8461397/charles-barkley-thinks-lebron-james-better-michael-jordan

These are outdated by 3-4 years, retard.

:oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
08-26-2016, 10:53 PM
Barkley knows nothing about winning.

AintNoSunshine
08-26-2016, 10:57 PM
The world: "Lebron is top 5 all time."

Kobe stans: "B b but Barkley says he's top 8."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AirBonner
08-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Barkley knows nothing about winning.
This.

ScalsFan21
08-26-2016, 11:18 PM
It's people like Charles Barkley who ruin the credibility of "b-b-but they PLAYED the GAME, they know better!".

jlip
08-26-2016, 11:19 PM
These are outdated by 3-4 years, retard.

:oldlol:

The point is Barkley is not consistent and lacks credibility. He felt that Lebron was better than Kobe and on MJ's level three years ago. Now three years later, after Lebron has actually added to his career achievements and legacy, Barkley all of a sudden feels that Lebron's rank has fallen. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Sportal
08-26-2016, 11:31 PM
Talks about rings, has Oscar Robertson in his top5.

By this stage of his life, Barkley will say literally anything to garner attention.

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 12:16 AM
The world: "Lebron is top 5 all time."

Kobe stans: "B b but Barkley says he's top 8."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Michael Jordan: "Only Kobe deserves to be the same discussion as me."

You: :rant :rant :rant

JohnMax
08-27-2016, 01:12 AM
no lies were told.

-2011 epic meltdown
-2007- swept by Spurs
-had to join 3 hall of famers to win in Miami
-2013 epic choke job, saved by Ray Allen
-2014- lost in the finals
-2015- lost in the finals
2016- needed Curry to be hurt, Green to be suspended, Bogurt & Iggy to be hurt, and Kyrie to take all the big shots.

those are things he cant erase, real fans know not to pay attention to stat padding, empty stats.

SouBeachTalents
08-27-2016, 01:42 AM
no lies were told.

-2011 epic meltdown
-2007- swept by Spurs
-had to join 3 hall of famers to win in Miami
-2013 epic choke job, saved by Ray Allen
-2014- lost in the finals
-2015- lost in the finals
2016- needed Curry to be hurt, Green to be suspended, Bogurt & Iggy to be hurt, and Kyrie to take all the big shots.

those are things he cant erase, real fans know not to pay attention to stat padding, empty stats.

http://i.imgur.com/vsYPVzi.gif

$LakerGold
08-27-2016, 02:03 AM

****ing rekt.

iamgine
08-27-2016, 02:20 AM
The point is Barkley is not consistent and lacks credibility. He felt that Lebron was better than Kobe and on MJ's level three years ago. Now three years later, after Lebron has actually added to his career achievements and legacy, Barkley all of a sudden feels that Lebron's rank has fallen. That makes no sense whatsoever.
As a TV personality, Barkley sometimes have to stir the pot and represent various opinions. Look at First Take on ESPN. Do Stephen A and Skip Bayless always believe what they're saying? Heck no. It makes for more entertaining discussions.

TomCat
08-27-2016, 02:31 AM

/thread. Bran stans ethered

Cleverness
08-27-2016, 02:34 AM
A lot of the all-time greats are idiots and flip-floppers when it comes to ranking players

After winning his 4th title in 2009, Kobe wasn't in Barkley's top 10. In fact, Barkley was upset when discussing Kobe as a top 10 player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkYxfenDHA

Then after winning one more championship playing like crap in game 7, Barkley puts him at #6 all-time. :wtf:

SouBeachTalents
08-27-2016, 02:51 AM
A lot of the all-time greats are idiots and flip-floppers when it comes to ranking players

After winning his 4th title in 2009, Kobe wasn't in Barkley's top 10. In fact, Barkley was upset when discussing Kobe as a top 10 player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkYxfenDHA

Then after winning one more championship playing like crap in game 7, Barkley puts him at #6 all-time. :wtf:

Lmao, nice find bro. I guess one more title with an infamous Game 7 performance apparently bumps Kobe up 4-5 spots according to Barkley, and after comparing LeBron to Jordan after only 1 title, he wins 2 more and suddenly he can't be compared to Kobe & Duncan.

I've never understood why people hold players opinions in such high regard, just because you were a highly skilled athlete doesn't make you more insightful of a person. Just like everybody else, former players can have intelligent, well thought out opinions as well as asinine, idiotic ones.

FPJ
08-27-2016, 03:17 AM

He was talking about being a major scumbag, and he's not wrong.

ShawkFactory
08-27-2016, 03:35 AM
You average more than 5 posts per day so I'll take your word for it. :lol
:facepalm

Goofsta Knicca
08-27-2016, 03:39 AM
Everybody know Kobe Bryant 40 points 50 points. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjbtZywfkc)

Lebron23
08-27-2016, 04:19 AM
Barkley is an all time great, but an idiot.

AintNoSunshine
08-27-2016, 05:42 AM

Show me a link where he said that and tell me when did he say that. Fking lier.

dunksby
08-27-2016, 06:11 AM
I hate Barkley, the only thing that separates him from Skip at this point is his NBA career.

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 06:43 AM
Show me a link where he said that and tell me when did he say that. Fking lier.

Lol. Got your panties all in a bunch. Its 4 years old. Google it yourself.

This is what happens when clowns like you talk about basketball but only been watching it for about 5 years.

K Xerxes
08-27-2016, 06:57 AM
The fact that he's 'never' going to change his top 5 discredits his list off the bat.

TomCat
08-27-2016, 07:11 AM
Barkley is an all time great, but an idiot.

And you are a virgin

Lebron23
08-27-2016, 08:08 AM
And you are a virgin

And you are Simon.

Da_Realist
08-27-2016, 08:37 AM

ISH and most of the media does the same after every other game. Lebron would fall out of the top ten with an upset next year or if he plays poorly. And his ranking will fluctuate after every game.

Had Steph Curry made the last shot instead of Kyrie Irving, no one would say Lebron was top three even though he was the same player whether Curry hit the last shot or Irving did.

pauk
08-27-2016, 08:53 AM
To many donuts there Chuck.......

1. Jordan
2. Oscar
3. Russell
4. Wilt
5. Kareem
6. Kobe
7. Duncan
8. Lebron

9. Magic?
10. Bird?
11. Shaq?

....and the best part is:

"Now if he (LeBron) wins a couple more championships, yeah he’s in that conversation with Kobe & Duncan, but that’s a long way to go"

While having Oscar only behind Jordan..........

:roll:

EDIT: Wait, didnt he say Lebron was better than Jordan some years ago? That he was a 6'9-260 Jordan? Hence better?

jayfan
08-27-2016, 09:03 AM

Link?

AintNoSunshine
08-27-2016, 09:19 AM
Lol. Got your panties all in a bunch. Its 4 years old. Google it yourself.

This is what happens when clowns like you talk about basketball but only been watching it for about 5 years.

Exactly, retard. What Lebron did this past Finals trumps what Kobe had done in all of his finals series combined and this is what catapulted Lebron to top 5 status.

Just because he thinks Kobe was better four years ago doesn't mean that won't change. I bet you his opinion of Kwame Brown had also changed. :oldlol:

jlip
08-27-2016, 09:23 AM
Link?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12579118&postcount=9

Post #9 of this thread

Hoopz2332
08-27-2016, 09:33 AM
ISH and most of the media does the same after every other game. Lebron would fall out of the top ten with an upset next year or if he plays poorly. And his ranking will fluctuate after every game.

Had Steph Curry made the last shot instead of Kyrie Irving, no one would say Lebron was top three even though he was the same player whether Curry hit the last shot or Irving did.

not really. people had lebron in the top 3 last season even before he won his 3rd title!

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 09:39 AM

This was BEFORE he won his 4th ring, you f*cking idiot. :roll:

So winning two more rings as the man and getting two Finals MVP's, isn't enough to move you from just outside the Top 10 to Top 6? :confusedshrug:

Funny you say that because Bill Simmons (biggest Kobe hater ever) moved him from #15 all the way up to #7-#8 after his 5th ring:

[QUOTE][B][I]

Lebron23
08-27-2016, 09:40 AM
4x NBA MVP, 3x Finals MVP, and 3x NBA Champion. LeBron's resume is a top 2-3 in NBA History.

And his numbers also suggest that he's also a better individual player than Kobe and Duncan.

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 09:40 AM
not really. people had lebron in the top 3 last season even before he won his 3rd title!

You mean ONE article written by ESPN had LeBron in the Top 3 which insecure homosexuals like you took as gospel.

:roll: :lol :banana:

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 09:41 AM
4x NBA MVP, 3x Finals MVP, and 3x NBA Champion. LeBron's resume is a top 2-3 in NBA History.

And his numbers also suggest that he's also a better individual player than Kobe and Duncan.

Which numbers would that be? 4 Finals losses (with more to come)? 3 times jumped teams like a b*tch to pad his ring count (like you as a fan)? The number of sub-50 win teams he's had to face in the playoffs?

:confusedshrug: :banana:

ArbitraryWater
08-27-2016, 09:49 AM

lets be real... he still would have two of the top three finals performances ever via gamescore, and youre slowly starting to crumble.. coming up with hypotheticals, shook at the sight of bran..

Lebron23
08-27-2016, 09:51 AM
Which numbers would that be? 4 Finals losses (with more to come)? 3 times jumped teams like a b*tch to pad his ring count (like you as a fan)? The number of sub-50 win teams he's had to face in the playoffs?

http://i.imgur.com/40LdYTs.png

tpols
08-27-2016, 09:52 AM
barkley is the voice of reason above rings .. it's refreshing, and i cant say i dont respect his take, but i prefer ranking according to olympic ring countin method myself.

Jameerthefear
08-27-2016, 09:52 AM

You're the reason your father left.

Hoopz2332
08-27-2016, 10:02 AM
You mean ONE article written by ESPN had LeBron in the Top 3 which insecure homosexuals like you took as gospel.

:roll: :lol :banana:

you:mad: ?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-27-2016, 10:15 AM
Barkley is a cool dude, but I wonder what changed his mind after those Jordan comparisons he made in the past? Now that Cleveland's won a title, guy has been vocal about not placing LeBron in that KAJ and MJ group.

Weird...

Anyway, LeBron's a greater player than both WITH or WITHOUT said accolades.

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 10:15 AM
Barkley is a cool dude, but I wonder what changed his mind after those Jordan comparisons he made in the past? Now that Cleveland's won a title, guy has been vocal about not placing LeBron in that KAJ and MJ group.

Weird...

Anyway, LeBron's a greater player than both WITH or WITHOUT said accolades.

4 Finals losses including historically embarrassing 2011 and 2014. :confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-27-2016, 10:20 AM
4 Finals losses including historically embarrassing 2011 and 2014. :confusedshrug:

Barkley compared the two, calling LeBron a "bigger, faster and stronger version" of MJ, post 2011 and somewhere around 2014.

He's completely flipped the script. Bizarrely as well with the comparison to Kobe.

Da_Realist
08-27-2016, 10:32 AM
lets be real... he still would have two of the top three finals performances ever via gamescore, and youre slowly starting to crumble.. coming up with hypotheticals, shook at the sight of bran..

Yeah, ok. I don't even know what gamescore is and don't care. Unlike you, ISH is not my life nor does most other people's opinions matter to me...especially on here. I come here for the rare occasion when someone actually knows what they are talking about. Not little kids thinking everyone is shook or scared or melting down over every thread. It's stupid.

25K posts since 2014? GET A LIFE.

ArbitraryWater
08-27-2016, 10:34 AM
Yeah, ok. I don't even know what gamescore is and don't care. Unlike you, ISH is not my life nor does most other people's opinions matter to me...especially on here. I come here for the rare occasion when someone actually knows what they are talking about. Not little kids thinking everyone is shook or scared or melting down over every thread. It's stupid.

25K posts since 2014? GET A LIFE.

Lets be real, youre deflecting and dodging and trying to nitpick Bron ever since he did something MJ never did. Its the only reason youre back. Lol. Talk about needing a pathetic reason to post.

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 10:35 AM
You're the reason your father left.

You average 21 posts a day. TWENTY ONE!! :eek: :roll:

You're a anime-loving, hentai-jerking weeabo f*ggot who invites ISH members to tinychat in order to "fight them". Your voice sounds like the kind of embarrassment your father wishes he would've avoided by pulling out or just having your mom swallow his load. :lol

You spend all your time stanning LeBron instead of your own team (the Orlando Tragic) because you're absolutely mind-raped by being the Lakers' bitch for your entire, pathetic existence. (stole Shaq, stole Dwight Howard, Kobe jizzed on your face in the 2009 Finals, better young future core, etc.)

:banana: :lol

Hoopz2332
08-27-2016, 10:37 AM
Barkley compared the two, calling LeBron a "bigger, faster and stronger version" of MJ, post 2011 and somewhere around 2014.

He's completely flipped the script. Bizarrely as well with the comparison to Kobe.

yup

Open Court Charles Barkley Talks About LeBron James in the 90's October 18, 2013 NBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnc3nTOHac

Michael Jordan vs Lebron James - Open Court Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNFiJRp4Ts

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 10:37 AM
Lets be real, youre deflecting and dodging and trying to nitpick Bron ever since he did something MJ never did. Its the only reason youre back. Lol. Talk about needing a pathetic reason to post.

And what's your pathetic reason for averaging a PATHETICALLY SAD 27 posts per day?

:eek: :roll: :confusedshrug:

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 10:40 AM
yup

Open Court Charles Barkley Talks About LeBron James in the 90's October 18, 2013 NBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnc3nTOHac

Michael Jordan vs Lebron James - Open Court Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNFiJRp4Ts

Why do you keep posting outdated opinions? :confusedshrug:

So when Chuck says something you agree with you take it as gospel truth, but when he says something you don't you attack him?

Are you really that retarded/delusional that you fail to see the hypocrisy in this?

:confusedshrug: :roll: :lol

greatest-ever
It shouldn't come down to rings when a player has 3 of them. I could understand it if Lebron had 0 or just one, but once you prove you can win it all more than once it shows it's not just a fluke.

Jameerthefear
You average 21 posts a day. TWENTY ONE!! :eek: :roll:

You're a anime-loving, hentai-jerking weeabo f*ggot who invites ISH members to tinychat in order to "fight them". Your voice sounds like the kind of embarrassment your father wishes he would've avoided by pulling out or just having your mom swallow his load. :lol

You spend all your time stanning LeBron instead of your own team (the Orlando Tragic) because you're absolutely mind-raped by being the Lakers' bitch for your entire, pathetic existence. (stole Shaq, stole Dwight Howard, Kobe jizzed on your face in the 2009 Finals, better young future core, etc.)

:banana: :lol
Geez what a meltdown :roll:

IllegalD
08-27-2016, 10:43 AM
Geez what a meltdown :roll:

Keep deflecting kid.

I know you typed this as tears of c*m streamed down your face.

:roll: :lol :banana: :D

Hoopz2332
08-27-2016, 10:52 AM
Why do you keep posting outdated opinions? :confusedshrug:

It's to point out his backwards logic

So when Chuck says something you agree with you take it as gospel truth, but when he says something you don't you attack him?

I never said I took any of what Chuck said as gospel but the point is, he said Lebron was better than Jordan when he was less accomplished and now that he has more hardware, all of a sudden he's only top 8:oldlol:

Are you really that retarded/delusional that you fail to see the hypocrisy in this?

:confusedshrug: :roll: :lol

see above:biggums:

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 04:41 PM
Exactly, retard. What Lebron did this past Finals trumps what Kobe had done in all of his finals series combined and this is what catapulted Lebron to top 5 status.

Just because he thinks Kobe was better four years ago doesn't mean that won't change. I bet you his opinion of Kwame Brown had also changed. :oldlol:

:lol :lol

You mad as hell boy.

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 04:42 PM
Jordan himself thinks that only Kobe can compare to him.

Just close this thread.

Hey Yo
08-27-2016, 04:49 PM

MJ was referring to this picture which was the reasoning for him saying that.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/88/31/33/883133937b8a54fbc9d86ac6c2fc7505.jpg

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 04:51 PM
MJ was referring to this picture which was the reasoning for him saying that.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/88/31/33/883133937b8a54fbc9d86ac6c2fc7505.jpg

#BeanSoHandsome.

:applause: :applause:

Hey Yo
08-27-2016, 04:58 PM
He's a ****ing weirdo loner.

Cleverness
08-27-2016, 05:01 PM
This was BEFORE he won his 4th ring, you f*cking idiot. :roll:

So winning two more rings as the man and getting two Finals MVP's, isn't enough to move you from just outside the Top 10 to Top 6? :confusedshrug:

Funny you say that because Bill Simmons (biggest Kobe hater ever) moved him from #15 all the way up to #7-#8 after his 5th ring:

But funny how you and others have no problem putting LeBron as the #2 GOAT or even co-GOAT with Jordan merely after he avoided the epic embarrassment of having a 2-5 Finals record. :roll: :lol

series was 3-1 and everyone knew it was over; they were discussing it as if it was already a done deal

and your point just proves my point even more: they flip opinions hella fast. jerry west said lebron was the best player in 2009, then he flipped his opinion and said kobe, then next year said lebron, then kobe, then lebron in 2011. it's what these guys do.

funny how I have no problem putting LeBron as the #2 GOAT? LOL you haven't been paying attention at all:facepalm

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 05:03 PM
He's a ****ing weirdo loner.

See....with you guys, its so personal against Kobe. Always has been. Thats why when he won without Shaq, you guys were trying to convince us that Pau Gasol= Shaq.

The people that arent big fans of Lebron arent fans because of the execessive flopping, getting dunked on my a 16 year old at his camp and getting the tape confiscated, and statpadding

KyrieTheFuture
08-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Anyone who says their top 5 can never change has a worthless opinion

NBAGOAT
08-27-2016, 06:35 PM
See....with you guys, its so personal against Kobe. Always has been. Thats why when he won without Shaq, you guys were trying to convince us that Pau Gasol= Shaq.

The people that arent big fans of Lebron arent fans because of the execessive flopping, getting dunked on my a 16 year old at his camp and getting the tape confiscated, and statpadding

Come on man. You cant call out other stans for hating for personal reasons and then list something like this.

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Come on man. You cant call out other stans for hating for personal reasons and then list something like this.

What? Basketball reasons? Getting dunked on, crossed or scored on is a part of the game.

If youre a victim of it...especially for a kid that PAID to be at your camp, the kid deserves some shine and doesnt deserve to be censored.

NBAGOAT
08-27-2016, 06:41 PM
What? Basketball reasons? Getting dunked on, crossed or scored on is a part of the game.

If youre a victim of it...especially for a kid that PAID to be at your camp, the kid deserves some shine and doesnt deserve to be censored.

if that's one of your top 2 reasons for not liking him, then I can safely say you're taking it too personal too.

34-24 Footwork
08-27-2016, 06:45 PM
if that's one of your top 2 reasons for not liking him, then I can safely say you're taking it too personal too.

Not one of my reasons at all little bro. The flopping to me is the craziest. Its not basketball and if you condone that, you probably just started watching basketball not too long ago.

Lebron is top 5. So dont get your panties on a bunch.

NBAGOAT
08-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Not one of my reasons at all little bro. The flopping to me is the craziest. Its not basketball and if you condone that, you probably just started watching basketball not too long ago.

Lebron is top 5. So dont get your panties on a bunch.

i'm fine with you not liking him and don't care where you rank him all time. Just thought you were being a hypocrite but if that's not one of your reasons, whatever.

AintNoSunshine
08-27-2016, 10:01 PM

You mad as hell boy.

Good try, but I don't think any Lebron fan is mad this summer LOL

Dray n Klay
08-27-2016, 10:25 PM
Charles is right, LeBron is not a rapist, a homo, or a murderer.

Human Error
08-27-2016, 10:29 PM
Then where does Barkely rank himself? Far below Shane Battier and Mario Elie?

34-24 Footwork
08-28-2016, 02:45 AM
Good try, but I don't think any Lebron fan is mad this summer LOL

Go make another thread about kobe for me, little man.

Lebron23
08-28-2016, 05:03 AM
Then where does Barkely rank himself? Far below Shane Battier and Mario Elie?

Barkley gone crazy after LeBron won his 3rd NBA Finals MVP. He's now a wannabee Skip Bayless.

PP34Deuce
08-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Barkley gone crazy after LeBron won his 3rd NBA Finals MVP. He's now a wannabee Skip Bayless.

Barkley also is very close to MJ. Lebron is rubbing some of them the wrong way because they can feel he can eclipse several players.

I've said with 4 finals mvp and 4 rings he will wipe away Tim Duncan and Kobe argument. He's arguably top 5 and one more year of consistent all around play will get him top 4.

SouBeachTalents
08-28-2016, 01:19 PM
Barkley also is very close to MJ. Lebron is rubbing some of them the wrong way because they can feel he can eclipse several players.

I've said with 4 finals mvp and 4 rings he will wipe away Tim Duncan and Kobe argument. He's arguably top 5 and one more year of consistent all around play will get him top 4.

He's wiped away the Kobe argument already. More MVP's, more Finals MVP's, more titles as the man and better stats. Seriously, what's Kobe's argument at this point over LeBron? It'll only grow more lopsided as time goes on

I think he's ranked ahead of Duncan at this point too, but that's a more valid argument

eliteballer
03-27-2019, 12:52 AM
:applause:

Mr.GOAT2408
03-27-2019, 05:35 AM
Barkley was right about this :lol

And I know his opinion hasn't changed since 2016 when Bron peaked in all-time ranking... from arguable top 12 to not even top 15 :lol

SpaceJam2
03-27-2019, 09:29 AM
Barkley was right about this :lol

And I know his opinion hasn't changed since 2016 when Bron peaked in all-time ranking... from arguable top 12 to not even top 15 :lol

In saying this and knowing full well LeBron is ahead of Kobe are you now saying that "Mr GOAT" is ranked out of the top 20? Because there is no way in hell Kobe is ahead of LeBron, so if LeBron is 12 then Kobe is...20?:wtf:

paksat
03-27-2019, 10:05 AM
In saying this and knowing full well LeBron is ahead of Kobe are you now saying that "Mr GOAT" is ranked out of the top 20? Because there is no way in hell Kobe is ahead of LeBron, so if LeBron is 12 then Kobe is...20?:wtf:

I don't like kobe and kobe is far far better than lbj

more rings

count all the defensive 1st 2nd and 3rd strings and compare them to lbj

then we can bring up similar offensive stats, even though they're padded to hell

then when we finish that we can determine how many hand picked teammates kobe brought in

after that lets go ahead and watch some video of both and see how they both move without the ball ( :roll: )

:roll: