PDA

View Full Version : How bout that adderall

TheWinningFam
08-29-2016, 02:32 PM
Thinking bout picking some up, any of yall take it. How is it

Akrazotile
08-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Did a clinical trial for a generic version once. I basically learned German over that weekend.

Good times.

UK2K
08-29-2016, 02:39 PM
I buy it from some kid I went to college with...

Take one every morning before work. That's why I'm getting promoted every other year. :oldlol:

Draz
08-29-2016, 02:40 PM
Wtf does it do? My boy says it helps you retain everything?

TheWinningFam
08-29-2016, 02:43 PM
It makes you focus hard af and I heard it makes you more talkative while on it

Akrazotile
08-29-2016, 02:45 PM

It just gives you energy. It's an amphetamine pill basically. If you take it before you've got work or something important to do, it boosts up your energy and motivation. But you can also take it recreationally if you just feel like buzzin and being social.

DaHeezy
08-29-2016, 03:00 PM
Don't drink with it. It'll give you a massive migraine

UK2K
08-29-2016, 03:07 PM
It just gives you energy. It's an amphetamine pill basically. If you take it before you've got work or something important to do, it boosts up your energy and motivation. But you can also take it recreationally if you just feel like buzzin and being social.

This but....

As opposed to a caffeine pill, these things make you THINK faster.

Vyvanse is nice is you can find them. They're like the Limitless pill if you don't actually have ADHD. :lol

Also suppresses your appetite which is probably why I stay around 180lbs. You have to remember to eat, it's weird.

highwhey
08-29-2016, 03:32 PM
yall don't know the dangers. i took adderall every day for 2 years straight.

gigantes
08-29-2016, 03:53 PM
yall don't know the dangers. i took adderall every day for 2 years straight.
i love adderall, but i built tolerance pretty quickly. i think it's best used for strategic moments, not as a regular thing... unless you're maybe taking the XR version.

kratom worked out better for me, because it's legal in most places and probably less stressful on the body.

DukeDelonte13
08-29-2016, 04:11 PM
deceptively dangerous and possession of it is a felony. Some people have really f*cked up reactions to it.

warriorfan
08-29-2016, 04:47 PM
looks like half of the ISH Trumptards are meth addicts as well

not surprised

gigantes
08-29-2016, 04:53 PM

not surprised
how ironic is it that you yourself could greatly benefit from the wonders of adderall?

wouldn't it be pretty boss being able to pay attention for once in your short life...?

Akrazotile
08-29-2016, 05:01 PM

not surprised

We Da Bess

Draz
08-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Only drugs I use
Is the one placed before us by God
Weed.

Unless it enhances sex, I'm down. Having sex on weed is the best experience you'll ever face closest to heaven tbh

Smoke117
08-29-2016, 05:59 PM
It's iight...methamphetamine > amphetamine

highwhey
08-29-2016, 06:04 PM
Only drugs I use
Is the one placed before us by God
Weed.

Unless it enhances sex, I'm down. Having sex on weed is the best experience you'll ever face closest to heaven tbh
Adderall increases your libido. Makes you incredibly horny. Think of Goku when he turns into super saiyain.

highwhey
08-29-2016, 06:06 PM
One of the reasons I stopped adderall is bc all I could think of is sex. It felt incredible. I was irresponsible tho, I don't doubt that i have a few children out there whom have no idea i am their father.

Smoke117
08-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Adderall increases your libido. Makes you incredibly horny. Think of Goku when he turns into super saiyain.

Just like all stimulates though...you take too much and your dick won't get hard. (stimulates lower blood pressure...part of why you don't get hungry...less blood going to the stomach) It's more an aphrodisiac for women than it is for men.

highwhey
08-29-2016, 06:12 PM
Just like a stimulates though...you take too much and your dick won't get hard. (stimulates lower blood pressure...part of why you don't get hungry...less blood going to the stomach) It's more an aphrodisiac for women than it is for men.
I popped a 20mg here and there. Any more than 20 at a time and you're asking for all types of trouble. Plus, the comedown was horrible.

highwhey
08-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Just like all stimulates though...you take too much and your dick won't get hard. (stimulates lower blood pressure...part of why you don't get hungry...less blood going to the stomach) It's more an aphrodisiac for women than it is for men.
Actually adderall increases your blood pressure. One if the big no-nos is taking adderall if you have high blood pressure or a condition like glaucoma.

Smoke117
08-29-2016, 06:15 PM
I popped a 20mg here and there. Any more than 20 at a time and you're asking for all types of trouble. Plus, the comedown was horrible.

lol I've popped 15 30mg adderall over a 24 hr period...trust me...I'm completely aware of Adderalls comedowns...I honestly thought my heart was going to beat out of my ****ing chest towards the end...

Draz
08-29-2016, 07:02 PM
On a few occasions where I overdosed on weed I thought I was having a heart attack.

warriorfan
08-29-2016, 08:24 PM
how ironic is it that you yourself could greatly benefit from the wonders of adderall?

wouldn't it be pretty boss being able to pay attention for once in your short life...?

you have fooled yourself that you need amphetamine or some other stimulant in order to function

a.k.a you are an addict

do everyone a favor and kick the dope

gigantes
08-29-2016, 08:36 PM
you have fooled yourself that you need amphetamine or some other stimulant in order to function

a.k.a you are an addict

i haven't taken it for 5+ years, and i have no intention of trying to get back on it.

i still think you could really use some, tho.

Smoke117
08-29-2016, 08:37 PM

a.k.a you are an addict

This ****ing dipshit loser who lives on this ****ing board talking about how other people need to help themselves...you sound just like an addict...you don't even realize what a ****ing mess and loser you are.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2016, 06:24 PM
I'm thinking about getting some just in case I ever need it for class. How many mg should I get?

highwhey
08-30-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm thinking about getting some just in case I ever need it for class. How many mg should I get?
If you have never done stimulants, start with a 5mg tab, wait an hour and feel it out. 10-20mg is the optimal dose, don't go above that because you will build a tolerance quickly. Strt with 10mg if you have done weed and don't have a family history of heart problems.

Smoke117
08-30-2016, 07:17 PM
So I'm watching the night of...and are they serious? Did this kid literally say he was paying 10 dollars a ****ing pill for 10mg? Jesus christ...I need to get back on my prescription...I was taking 2 30mg a day...you know how much I could make off these college kids?

Draz
08-30-2016, 07:17 PM
If you've ever done anul you'll be fine