PDA

View Full Version : 3 stars in their prime on the same team expected to win but barely come out alive

toprange
08-30-2016, 01:31 PM
lebron, wade, bosh - lost twice in finals, won 2013 finals in 7 games,
lebron, irving, love - won 2016 finals in 7 games by suspending one of their opponents best player

MaxPlayer
08-30-2016, 01:33 PM
LeBron haters now resorting to "bbbbut he barely won the finals!"

What a time!

TomCat
08-30-2016, 01:34 PM
If you need to refer to information regarding LeBron's collusion, type in "lebroncollude" in google and go to images. [/SIZE]

https://s31.postimg.io/d9ndpvc63/lebroncollude.jpg

https://s32.postimg.io/bowhsnljp/Wade2011_Finals.png

https://s32.postimg.io/xuk5izt4l/Kobe2010.jpg

toprange
08-30-2016, 01:38 PM
LeBron haters now resorting to "bbbbut he barely won the finals!"

What a time!
These are facts and is a pattern. Lebron cannot win unless he has a minimum of 3 stars on his team and some magic dust to get him by game 7

ShawkFactory
08-30-2016, 01:49 PM
This is the most shameless alt thread I've ever seen.

Have some pride gentlemen. If you can even be called that.

BigKAT
08-30-2016, 01:51 PM
A 73-9 team with the unanimous 2-time MVP, two time DPOY runner up and the best shooting backourt in history with the Coach of the year go up 3-1 in the finals, expected to win.

Lol.

aj1987
08-30-2016, 01:53 PM
This is the most shameless alt thread I've ever seen.

Have some pride gentlemen. If you can even be called that.
It's warriorfag. What do you expect?

MaxPlayer
08-30-2016, 02:00 PM
A 73-9 team with the unanimous 2-time MVP, two time DPOY runner up and the best shooting backourt in history with the Coach of the year go up 3-1 in the finals, expected to win.

Lol.

Ha.

Yeah and I guess I must have dreamed all of those "2/7" gloat thread backfires.

toprange
08-30-2016, 02:01 PM

Lol.
Like that even matters. Look at the pattern. He lost twice when he was on a team with 3 stars and in two of the three times that he did win he needed 7 games and he even complains that it is hard for him to win.

BigKAT
08-30-2016, 02:10 PM
Like that even matters. Look at the pattern. He lost twice when he was on a team with 3 stars and in two of the three times that he did win he needed 7 games and he even complains that it is hard for him to win.

Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton lost.
Come on man.

don't be a hypocrite.

ralph_i_el
08-30-2016, 02:12 PM

Which teams have won the NBA championship without lucky breaks and multiple stars (or a stacked team with starter-level players coming off the bench).

It doesn't happen. One guy doesn't drag a team to a championship. I

Mr Feeny
08-30-2016, 02:12 PM
Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton lost.
Come on man.

don't be a hypocrite.

I like the new guy! :lebronamazed:

Throwing mad shade over here:lol

toprange
08-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Which teams have won the NBA championship without lucky breaks and multiple stars (or a stacked team with starter-level players coming off the bench).

It doesn't happen. One guy doesn't drag a team to a championship. I
You said it. The more stars you have the more chance you have to win a championship. But in lebron's case he barely wins in this scenario. Meanwhile teams with less stars on their team are able to win more convincingly

Mr Feeny
08-30-2016, 02:20 PM
You said it. The more stars you have the more chance you have to win a championship. But in lebron's case he barely wins in this scenario. Meanwhile teams with less stars on their team are able to win more convincingly

But Kobe had a million lucky breaks and still failed to win! :lebronamazed:

FKAri
08-30-2016, 02:27 PM
Why did you post the Lakers' record and roster? Damn Kobe's FG% is so far below the team average. Maybe he should pass once in a while :confusedshrug:

toprange
08-30-2016, 02:34 PM
But Kobe had a million lucky breaks and still failed to win! :lebronamazed:

This thread is about 3 stars in their prime on the same team expected to win but barely come out alive. When was that ever kobe. He has only had a minimum of 2 stars on his teams

Dray n Klay
08-30-2016, 02:38 PM
That's cause LeBron has faced the toughest Finals competition in NBA History :confusedshrug:

GimmeThat
08-30-2016, 02:56 PM
you can't say expected to win without simply stating how much they are/were favored to win then follow up with "barely come out alive"

now, if you say the Cavs were suppose to sweep the 73 win team as well as the team with the unanimous MVP without having home court.

they barely came out alive indeed

Mr Feeny
08-30-2016, 03:04 PM
This thread is about 3 stars in their prime on the same team expected to win but barely come out alive. When was that ever kobe. He has only had a minimum of 2 stars on his teams

Fisher was in his prime? :confusedshrug:
He certainly shot better than Kobe then?:confusedshrug:

In 2013, Dwight, Odom and Gasol were all near their prime. Nash was just coming off a season where he led the league in assists and Artest was still defending perimeter players that Kobe wasn't good enough to defend? :(

SilkkTheShocker
08-30-2016, 03:06 PM
Revisionist history doesn't work with the 16 Finals. IT hurts haters the most because it's LeBron's legacy win, and one of the best wins in NBA history. A 73 win team lost. The results can't be touched or skewed. Stay mad, f.aggot

Hey Yo
08-30-2016, 03:16 PM
It's warriorfag. What do you expect?
Considering stalkerfag is banned and does nothing but cry about LeBron.....my guess is it's him.

UPDATE:

My guess was wrong. I see that stalkerfag is un-banned for now.

ShawkFactory
08-30-2016, 03:39 PM
Considering stalkerfag is banned and does nothing but cry about LeBron.....my guess is it's him.

UPDATE:

My guess was wrong. I see that stalkerfag is un-banned for now.
Does it matter? Both they and their alts say the same shit over and over again anyway.

I just don't enjoy cringing at all. These guys, and particularly their alts, make it hard