lilteapot
08-30-2016, 02:16 PM
decent move

Mr Feeny
08-30-2016, 02:20 PM
What in the blue hell is a joffrey lauvergne :biggums:

feyki
08-30-2016, 03:07 PM
They have two strecth four now . Smart move .

I wish Ersan can play well . But he's far from his 20-20 days .

aj1987
08-30-2016, 03:40 PM
They have two strecth four now . Smart move .

I wish Ersan can play well . But he's far from his 20-20 days .
Ersan produced ONE 20/20 game in his career and that was like 4 years ago.

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 04:13 PM
Joffrey can be decent. He's a trainwreck defensively to the point where it's hard to play him but he's decently athletic, solid rebounder, potential as a stretch 4. Probably never amounts to anything other than an end of the bench guy but Denver's overcrowded so slight chance OKC could end up getting a steal. He should fit well with Westbrook.

Decent move by OKC. For the Nuggets they just needed to open up space for other players and Joffrey apparently had issues with minutes atleast there was that speculation so 2 round picks for a guy who was gunna ride the bench seems alright.

Bosnian Sajo
08-30-2016, 04:33 PM
Joffrey can be decent. He's a trainwreck defensively to the point where it's hard to play him but he's decently athletic, solid rebounder, potential as a stretch 4. Probably never amounts to anything other than an end of the bench guy but Denver's overcrowded so slight chance OKC could end up getting a steal. He should fit well with Westbrook.

Decent move by OKC. For the Nuggets they just needed to open up space for other players and Joffrey apparently had issues with minutes atleast there was that speculation so 2 round picks for a guy who was gunna ride the bench seems alright.

I could of sworn you Nuggets fans were hyping this guy up to being something special just 2 months ago....but whatever.

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 04:41 PM
I could of sworn you Nuggets fans were hyping this guy up to being something special just 2 months ago....but whatever.

Probably. Your an idiot and constantly show it. Be it in the draft thread or not knowing who Jokic is :oldlol: There's like 4 Nugget fans and it's Jokic were hyping, not Joffrey.

Jokic
Nurkic
Hernangomez
Joffrey

We still have DA, and there's been alot of talks of Jokic playing some PF next to Nurkic. Hernangomez was suppose to be a draft and stash but impressed so he made the roster which more or less screwed Joffrey over. Joffrey is decent. His defense is just so bad you can't play him more than 10-15 minutes a night. Like I said there's potential for a steal for OKC considering they only gave up 2 2nd's and Joffrey could eventually be a solid bench player.

Bosnian Sajo
08-30-2016, 04:55 PM
Probably. Your an idiot and constantly show it. Be it in the draft thread or not knowing who Jokic is :oldlol: There's like 4 Nugget fans and it's Jokic were hyping, not Joffrey.

I'm the idiot, yet you don't even know how to correctly use "you're" and "we're".

Don't be so defensive, bro. Also....this is literally the 10th time you've mentioned the draft thread when communicating with me, everytime you quote me that's the only thing you can mention as a negative comment from me. And if you go back...you'd see I was right :oldlol:

I know who Jokic is, I'm Balkan ffs I knew who he was before he ever played in the NBA :oldlol: Having said all that, Jokic/Nurkic together would be pretty dope. Bosnian/Serb duo just like Dzeko/Kolarov in City.

Why are Nuggets fans so obnoxious? :confusedshrug:

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 05:03 PM
I'm the idiot, yet you don't even know how to correctly use "you're" and "we're".

Don't be so defensive, bro. Also....this is literally the 10th time you've mentioned the draft thread when communicating with me, everytime you quote me that's the only thing you can mention as a negative comment from me. And if you go back...you'd see I was right :oldlol:

I know who Jokic is, I'm Balkan ffs I knew who he was before he ever played in the NBA :oldlol:

It's a msgboard. I could give a shit about grammar. I just type as fast as possible. Maybe I correct a post or two but mostly just here to kill some time.

I'm not defensive dude. What Nuggets fan was hyping Joffrey? What would we be even hyping him up for? a decent bench player? .. the last time I seen a post of yours was the thread where you didn't know who Jokic was. Your words, not mine. Guess your were just trolling than? Would explain alot of your posts to be honest, my bad if that's the case. I know AirTupac usually just trolls to rile up Nuggets fans.

Obnoxious? Once again there's like 4 of us. Nobody's being obnoxious. Read this thread. You come in and randomly act like we were hying Joffrey :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
08-30-2016, 05:09 PM
Whatever it is, whenever I comment on a post of yours, you always mention "draft thread and you don't know who Jokic is".

Basically saying **** the topic we're discussing, I feel threatened that you're quoting me so I'm going to mention the same 2 things every time. That's being defensive.

Even though I've already gone through how in fact, based on every basketball site out there, I was correct in calling ****ing davis and Labsierre big men because they both play PF/C, every site says this. But **** logic, you'll continue to mention the saaaame shit regardless :rolleyes:

NugzFan
08-30-2016, 05:38 PM

I know who Jokic is, I'm Balkan ffs I knew who he was before he ever played in the NBA :oldlol: Having said all that, Jokic/Nurkic together would be pretty dope. Bosnian/Serb duo just like Dzeko/Kolarov in City.

We learn from the pros.

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Whatever it is, whenever I comment on a post of yours, you always mention "draft thread and you don't know who Jokic is".

Basically saying **** the topic we're discussing, I feel threatened that you're quoting me so I'm going to mention the same 2 things every time. That's being defensive.

Even though I've already gone through how in fact, based on every basketball site out there, I was correct in calling ****ing davis and Labsierre big men because they both play PF/C, every site says this. But **** logic, you'll continue to mention the saaaame shit regardless :rolleyes:

Dude I'm just a guy looking to discuss basketball. I've never felt threatened on a msgboard a day in my entire life :oldlol:

I didn't even mentioned the draft thread in my most recent post. You called Skal a SF from what I remember or something about a guy that was going to be a mega steal cause L.A was going to draft him. Kinda like when Zubac was drafted :lol in another thread you said you didn't know who Jokic was. Than you come in this thread and say Nuggets fans are hyping Joffrey to be "special" like really? Special will never be used by anybody to describe Joffrey.

I think you mixed up Jokic/Joffrey to be honest. We've quoted eachother what like 5 times in the past 2 years? One when you were trolling Jokic, another in the draft, and here in this thread when once again you ignorantly talk about the Nuggets..

Bosnian Sajo
08-30-2016, 06:26 PM
I didn't even mentioned the draft thread in my most recent post. You called Skal a SF from what I remember or something about a guy that was going to be a mega steal cause L.A was going to draft him. Kinda like when Zubac was drafted :lol in another thread you said you didn't know who Jokic was. Than you come in this thread and say Nuggets fans are hyping Joffrey to be "special" like really? Special will never be used by anybody to describe Joffrey.

I think you mixed up Jokic/Joffrey to be honest. We've quoted eachother what like 5 times in the past 2 years? One when you were trolling Jokic, another in the draft, and here in this thread when once again you ignorantly talk about the Nuggets..

You did mention the draft thread.......evidence:

And no, dumbass, I didn't call Skal a SF, go back and read the draft thread, it's stickied in the draft forum. Now you're just making shit up. Skal and Davis were both ranked in the top 15 in a lot of mock drafts, which is why I was touting them as steals. Are you finally gonna drop it? Since you sound dumb af.

You single handedly give Nuggets fans a bad name, you and the dude who has the same username as you.

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 06:35 PM
You did mention the draft thread.......evidence:

And no, dumbass, I didn't call Skal a SF, go back and read the draft thread, it's stickied in the draft forum. Now you're just making shit up. Skal and Davis were both ranked in the top 15 in a lot of mock drafts, which is why I was touting them as steals. Are you finally gonna drop it? Since you sound dumb af.

You single handedly give Nuggets fans a bad name, you and the dude who has the same username as you.

Yeah I mentioned it in my very first post. Not my second reply. I thought we had moved on from that but obviously we haven't yet I'm defensive?

I don't care to go back and read. I remember you hyping every single player that might have been there for the Lakers including when you finally drafted Zubac. For the record this draft was a shit show and mocks didn't very much matter. Skal could have went anywhere after the lottery. Whatever your right about this. I was wrong. Awesome.

Nuggets fans have no name outside of you and AirTupac and maybe a few other Laker fans that troll us and we do nothing other than correct you. Were pretty irrelevant. You said you had no idea who Jokic was and than came in here saying we were acting like Joffrey was special yet I sound dumb? :oldlol:

Just leave it alone dude. You came in this thread acting like an idiot. I corrected you. Move on. Only time I've ever replied to you was in cases like this where your clueless about the Nuggets. Saying we thought Joffrey was special is insane.

Bosnian Sajo
08-30-2016, 06:36 PM
You don't care to go back and read? I got you fam, lazy ass bitch.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12482115&postcount=266

here's the infamous post you keep mentioning, I thought Davis was a center when really he's a PF/C :eek:

And here's the post I made when Zubac was drafted, you said I "hyped him up to be a mega steal": http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12482224&postcount=313

Will you finally stop making shit up?? Lol :facepalm

The funniest part is, not ONCE in the draft thread did you directly quote me or say ANYTHING, but yet you keep bringing this thread up every time you see me post...which baffles me.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412166&page=8

What we really should be talking about is how you said Kris Dunn was the wrong pick for the Twolves, when he very well may be the best player outside of Simmons and Ingram: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12481528&postcount=144

Bosnian Sajo
08-30-2016, 06:40 PM
Nugget's fans :oldlol:

Ah man. As if it isn't enough that their team only made it out of the 1st round once in 20 something odd years, they also have the nerve to criticize other fans who clearly surpass them intellectually in both basketball and logic, not to mention grammar. Then they have to resort to making stuff up :facepalm

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 06:46 PM
You don't care to go back and read? I got you fam, lazy ass bitch.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12482115&postcount=266

here's the infamous post you keep mentioning, I thought Davis was a center when really he's a PF/C :eek:

And here's the post I made when Zubac was drafted, you said I "hyped him up to be a mega steal": http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12482224&postcount=313

Will you finally stop making shit up?? Lol :facepalm

The funniest part is, not ONCE in the draft thread did you directly quote me or say ANYTHING, but yet you keep bringing this thread up every time you see me post...which baffles me.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412166&page=8

What we really should be talking about is how you said Kris Dunn was the wrong pick for the Twolves, when he very well may be the best player outside of Simmons and Ingram: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12481528&postcount=144

Word? Must have mixed up the positions between the two then.

Quick 2 second look and I found this post. I genuinely forget what the whole thing was about but I remembered that. Like I said in my last post appears your right tho. I could have swore you said David/Skal were SF's. Congrats.

You've been hyping Zubac up all offseason? You said you didn't know who Jokic was, and now you said Nuggets fans thought Joffrey was special. That's why I responded to you calling you an idiot. You came in the current thread acting like a fool :oldlol: how can't you understand that? Had you not said anything about Joffrey or Nuggets fans we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. You act as if Nuggets fans are relevant to anything..

I still stand by that. Dunn is an amazing individual player. With KAT/Wiggins they've already got there stars tho. I think they should have went after fit and chemistry rather than BPA like 99% of teams because they've already got a stacked young core, best in the league. If I was them I would have took Heild/Murray to play off ball, space the floor, and shoot along side LaVine/Wiggins/KAT. Time will tell.

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 06:48 PM

Ah man. As if it isn't enough that their team only made it out of the 1st round once in 20 something odd years, they also have the nerve to criticize other fans who clearly surpass them intellectually in both basketball and logic, not to mention grammar. Then they have to resort to making stuff up :facepalm

Without this post this thread isn't ruined. Congrats.

Bosnian Sajo
08-30-2016, 06:59 PM
^
Wasn't much of a thread to begin with, but I'm happy we finally cleared some shit up.....you were getting annoying saying false ish, b :oldlol:

Quick 2 second look and I found this post. I genuinely forget what the whole thing was about but I remembered that. Like I said in my last post appears your right tho. I could have swore you said David/Skal were SF's. Congrats.

Thanks for admiting you were wrong lol, let's stop bringing up that thread finally. You gotta look in my POV, it's a pain in the ass when I'm quoting you and then you respond with some dumbass shit that isn't true, feel me? You thought one thing but it was the other. Whatever, **** it, we good on that now.

You've been hyping Zubac up all offseason? You said you didn't know who Jokic was, and now you said Nuggets fans thought Joffrey was special. That's why I responded to you calling you an idiot. You came in the current thread acting like a fool :oldlol: how can't you understand that? Had you not said anything about Joffrey or Nuggets fans we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. You act as if Nuggets fans are relevant to anything..
I hyped up Zubac during summer league, fairly so, he looked pretty good. I didn't say he would be a star, I was just excited our 2nd rounder was blocking shots. As far as me not knowing who Jokic is....dude....I'm from the area. Of course I know who tf he is, what I assume you're referring to is a post I made sarcastically as if to say he's not good enough to be known (which was to get at yall nugz fans..cause we had beef :oldlol: ). I didn't come in here acting a fool, maybe you didn't hype Joff up but somebody in the Nuggets fam did.

Anyways, moving on.

I still stand by that. Dunn is an amazing individual player. With KAT/Wiggins they've already got there stars tho. I think they should have went after fit and chemistry rather than BPA like 99% of teams because they've already got a stacked young core, best in the league. If I was them I would have took Heild/Murray to play off ball, space the floor, and shoot along side LaVine/Wiggins/KAT. Time will tell.

That's a fair opinion, I personally think Dunn fits great. In tht thread you said he was the worst pick though, which is why I mentioned it. He's gonna be a star.

NuggetsFan
08-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Thanks for admiting you were wrong lol, let's stop bringing up that thread finally. You gotta look in my POV, it's a pain in the ass when I'm quoting you and then you respond with some dumbass shit that isn't true, feel me? You thought one thing but it was the other. Whatever, **** it, we good on that now.

I hyped up Zubac during summer league, fairly so, he looked pretty good. I didn't say he would be a star, I was just excited our 2nd rounder was blocking shots. As far as me not knowing who Jokic is....dude....I'm from the area. Of course I know who tf he is, what I assume you're referring to is a post I made sarcastically as if to say he's not good enough to be known (which was to get at yall nugz fans..cause we had beef :oldlol: ). I didn't come in here acting a fool, maybe you didn't hype Joff up but somebody in the Nuggets fam did.

Anyways, moving on.

That's a fair opinion, I personally think Dunn fits great. In tht thread you said he was the worst pick though, which is why I mentioned it. He's gonna be a star.

Yeah I mixed it up. PF/C is common these days, for whatever reason assumed you had playing them up as SF's. Guess you didn't :lol

Fair enough. I said earlier in the thread you mighta been trolling with the Jokic stuff. Maybe another Nuggets fans did but I doubt it because hyping up Joffrey would be weird because best case he's a solid bench player, worst case he's a guy who doesn't get minutes. Jokic/Nurkic is who we've hyped up.

I really like Rubio tho, he would have been perfect next too Hield/Murray. I think Dunn is an awesome prospect but just not a great fit for a star studded team because he needs the ball in his hands and struggles with his shot. I'd rather the shooter/off the ball guy with Rubio/LaVine/Wiggins/KAT. Dunn will be a great player tho. He reminds me of an older, more polished, more athletic Mudiay.

I just think Nuggets/Laker fans are hostile towards eachother in general. Outside of the Knicks post Melo trade Nuggets haven't ever really been relevant to another fanbase :oldlol:

NugzFan
08-30-2016, 07:20 PM

How can you criticize nugget fans when laker fans continuously are saying stupid shit?

Human Error
08-30-2016, 07:41 PM
Lauvergne showed some potential offensively but if I were OKC I would rather try to develop McGary and Sabonis more. McGary has been a summer league beast for the last 2 years. Sabonis I think may be already a better version of Lauvergne.