PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone on this board that still thinks Lebron isn't the best in the league?

Nilocon165
08-30-2016, 08:22 PM
Serious question.

I know there's some dumb****s on here.

Smoke117
08-30-2016, 08:26 PM
He's a bitch, but I've considered Durant the best player in the league since his mvp season.

FreezingTsmoove
08-30-2016, 08:42 PM
I agree hes the best but I also will add this is the weakest era basketball has ever been in

SwayDizzle
08-31-2016, 07:34 AM
Lebron finally showed the ferocity we've all been waiting for. The way he mandhandled the warriors was what won me over. And im not even referring to this past season. Even tho the cavs lost in 2015, lbj was the best. Curry is close tho. Next season might be lebron's final season as best. One can safely say lbj has been at the top for a solid 5, debateable 6 years. well done lebron

SouBeachTalents
08-31-2016, 08:36 AM
Nba knows bran is another wilt. So they need not just a big 3 but also the refs to win rings. So if you think wilt is better than jordan, then im not surprised why you think bran is the best right now.

LeBron won more titles in 5 seasons than the Knicks have in 70

BigKAT
08-31-2016, 08:36 AM
Lebron finally showed the ferocity we've all been waiting for. The way he mandhandled the warriors was what won me over. And im not even referring to this past season. Even tho the cavs lost in 2015, lbj was the best. Curry is close tho. Next season might be lebron's final season as best. One can safely say lbj has been at the top for a solid 5, debateable 6 years. well done lebron

I agree.
As awesome as he has been,
I'm thinking this is the end.

Though I'm not quite sure who will be the consensus BIW, (If we'll even have one) I do think Lebron's body and miles are going to show more clearly after the next season.

HurricaneKid
08-31-2016, 09:45 AM
LeBron is not the best. He's not even the best on his team.

Its like you want the "stupidest things said on ISH" to be a monument to your idiocy alone.

Bankaii
08-31-2016, 12:57 PM
The one who takes the last shot is the number 1 option coz he bears the responsibility of winning. So i agree with real14 that irving is the better of the 2. Bran wouldnt be joining him if he can win without these type of players
Ray Allen > Lebron, Wade, Bosh
Kerr > Jordan, Pippen
Horry/Fisher > Kobe/Shaq

Can't argue with this logic.:hammerhead:

Lebronxrings
08-31-2016, 01:47 PM
He's a bitch, but I've considered Durant the best player in the league since his mvp season.
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

swagga
08-31-2016, 03:03 PM

durant is the 2nd best player in the league imo, has been for quite a while now. Lebron just better by some distance tho.

Nilocon165
08-31-2016, 03:17 PM
What are you...just trying to go out of your way to say stupid ****ing shit now? You'd rather have Durant over Lebron? Go ****ing kill yourself.
;)

hold this L
08-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Durant isn't even the best in his new team. :lol

Gotta give Lebron props those last 3 games, the man showed heart. Definitely the best in the world, though I hope Steph takes the mantle next season. Won't be easy if he beasts like he did last final. :pimp:

BeastMode24
08-31-2016, 05:01 PM
Steph been the best player in the league last two seasons. Durant was best in 2014.

BigKAT
08-31-2016, 05:04 PM
Steph been the best player in the league last two seasons. Durant was best in 2014.

Steph has been amazing.
But he floundred two finals in a row.

He is not the best player in the league.
Come on man.

That's without even getting into how one sided his game is and how exposed he was on Defense.

Crazy good player, not the top dog tho.

G0ATbe
08-31-2016, 05:23 PM
Can't believe threads like this exist after the 2016 finals:facepalm . It's safe to say he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the league.

Nilocon165
08-31-2016, 05:36 PM
Can't believe threads like this exist after the 2016 finals:facepalm . It's safe to say he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the league.
Holy fcking shit what are you even on about?

Can you kill yourself please?

Smoke117
08-31-2016, 06:12 PM
Isn't the whole point of a discussion board for people with different opinions to have an open dialogue? Sorry for having an opinion that doesn't line up with your own guys...stupid mother****ers.

Nilocon165
08-31-2016, 06:14 PM
Isn't the whole point of a discussion board for people with different opinions to have an open dialogue? Sorry for having an opinion that doesn't line up with your own guys...stupid mother****ers.
It's my opinion that it's a fact that your opinion is wrong

insidehoops
08-31-2016, 06:27 PM
It's safe to say he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the league.

LeBron averaged more points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks per game than Kyrie Irving did this season

Who would you say was was the best player on the Cavs this season?

Chokefree
08-31-2016, 06:46 PM
LeBron averaged more points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks per game than Kyrie Irving did this season

Calm down kiddo lol

Without irving saving lebitch ass he would be done

KirbyPls
08-31-2016, 06:48 PM
Calm down kiddo lol

Your register privileges are revoked for trying to converse with the patrons. Back to the fry pit immediately, and tell your betters table 7 is still waiting on its nugget basket.

Smoke117
08-31-2016, 06:49 PM
Calm down kiddo lol

lol...you are the biggest glutton for punishment I've ever seen. There is going to be two pages now of people pushing your shit in...good job I guess. You also serve the stereotype that all kobe fans are idiots...so good on that too, playboy.

G0ATbe
08-31-2016, 06:57 PM

Kyrie was rehabbing a season ending injury:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm . It wasn't until the finals when he was 100% physically and mentally imo, and it showed. Everytime Warriors looked to go on a run he'd bring Cavs back into the game singlehandedly. Destroyed every defender that stood in his way, played lockdown defense on the best player in the league, hit the game winner for the championship. He's solidified himself as a top 3 player in the league interchangeable with Curry/Durant.

It wasn't until LeBalds primary defender was hobbling around like an old man that he made an appearance and it was a pedestrian one compared to Kyries. He's the type of player who's stats really dont show up in the game at all. Kyrie's the type whom you could watch score 25 points and it feels like he scored 40 ala Kobe. That's true impact.

Dray n Klay
08-31-2016, 07:02 PM
Kyrie was rehabbing a season ending injury:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm . It wasn't until the finals when he was 100% physically and mentally imo, and it showed. Everytime Warriors looked to go on a run he'd bring Cavs back into the game singlehandedly. Destroyed every defender that stood in his way, played lockdown defense on the best player in the league, hit the game winner for the championship. He's solidified himself as a top 3 player in the league interchangeable with Curry/Durant.

It wasn't until LeBalds primary defender was hobbling around like an old man that he made an appearance and it was a pedestrian one compared to Kyries. He's the type of player who's stats really dont show up in the game at all. Kyrie's the type whom you could watch score 25 points and it feels like he scored 40 ala Kobe. That's true impact.

LeBron averaged more points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks per game than Kyrie Irving in the Finals as well.

Smoke117
08-31-2016, 07:04 PM

Here's someone who obviously has the intelligence to have a real basketball discussion...but chooses instead to post thousands of moronic post like this. What is it about Kobe that drives his fans to such degrees of stupidity?...some scientist should do a study on this. Kyrie a top 3 player in the league...jesus ****ing christ. This guy is so lost in his own bullshit he probably thinks the Cavs would do better with just Kyrie then with just Lebron next season.

swagga
08-31-2016, 07:24 PM

:roll: kobe fans these days ... rough summer tbh :sleeping

Smoke117
08-31-2016, 07:37 PM
All we hear from bran stans is STATS STATS STATS while kobe stans talk about the intricacies of the game yet were supposed to be the dumb ones. Lol any monkey could read stats my friend

Reading your posts over the last few years has killed more of my brain cells than 9 years of heavy drinking.

FreezingTsmoove
09-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Irving was clearly the better finals players

Are we all forgetting LeStatpad in game 4?

Dont bring up total stats

riseagainst
09-01-2016, 02:16 AM
Lebron is the best and it's not even close.