PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Haters Have Been Avoiding Curry Like The Plague

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 01:27 PM
They stanned him hard all season, but now they have been keeping their distance after their boy got absolutely raped by LeBron. Who do they stan now? Do they go back to KD for the 3rd time?

BigKAT
08-31-2016, 01:30 PM
KAT?
Too soon?
Anyone?

I'll stay quiet.

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 01:36 PM
KAT?
Too soon?
Anyone?

I'll stay quiet.

Too soon now. Once they're a playoff team they may jump aboard

Fudge
08-31-2016, 01:36 PM
Probably back to Paul George.

Only because his team is somewhat competitive now, and he seems to be hitting his peak/prime.

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 01:41 PM
Probably back to Paul George.

Only because his team is somewhat competitive now, and he seems to be hitting his peak/prime.

I could see that. I think PG13 is a beast for what it's worth. Give him a decent sqaud and Pacers could be back in ECF. Dude almost single-handedly beat the Craptors.

Dray n Klay
08-31-2016, 01:43 PM
The funniest part is that they've backfired every season stanning those players

D Rose backfired

Then Paul George backfired by losing to Bron

Now Curry :lol

It's almost like a bad omen if the Kobe stans start stanning a certain player. It NEVER works out for them.

Poor souls :lol

BigKAT
08-31-2016, 01:44 PM
The funniest part is that they've backfired every season stanning those players

D Rose backfired

Then Paul George backfired by losing to Bron

Now Curry :lol

It's almost like a bad omen if the Kobe stans start stanning a certain player. It NEVER works out for them.

Poor souls :lol

... A curse?

PP34Deuce
08-31-2016, 01:45 PM
The next wave of SF's that can do a bit of everything at a reasonably high level.

Philly fans will start "Ben Simmons is a better passer and rebounder than lebron James" Especially if he has a great rookie year.

Paul George will be hyped because he's a better shooter than Lebron.

KD will surface first. KD is George Gervin meets Tracy Mcgrady with a hint of Dirk.

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 01:48 PM
The next wave of SF's that can do a bit of everything at a reasonably high level.

Philly fans will start "Ben Simmons is a better passer and rebounder than lebron James" Especially if he has a great rookie year.

Paul George will be hyped because he's a better shooter than Lebron.

KD will surface first. KD is George Gervin meets Tracy Mcgrady with a hint of Dirk.

They have been burned by KD twice now. Do they really try for a 3rd time?

34-24 Footwork
08-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Lol. They're 1-1 against one another in the finals. Not sure why any Curry stan would be upset.

This finals will be the tie breaker. Can't wait:applause:

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 01:57 PM
Lol. They're 1-1 against one another in the finals. Not sure why any Curry stan would be upset.

*15 NBA champions :applause:

Lebronxrings
08-31-2016, 01:58 PM
kobe stans are gonna jump on that skinny twig that they got this season on the lakers

I<3NBA
08-31-2016, 02:01 PM
i'm surprised they never stanned Kawhi.

BedroomBully
08-31-2016, 02:11 PM
They stanned him hard all season, but now they have been keeping their distance after their boy got absolutely raped by LeBron. Who do they stan now? Do they go back to KD for the 3rd time?
Don't get it twisted bruh, 99% of these Curry fans are Kobrick fans. Their like parasites looking for a new host once the old one is of no use. My guess they will wait around playoffs to jump on the next diccckk

swagga
08-31-2016, 02:58 PM
i'm surprised they never stanned Kawhi.

kobe stan can only appreciate chucking.

Chokefree
08-31-2016, 06:52 PM
Just like how you avoided this board when leBRONZE lost last year eh? Fakkit

Dray n Klay
08-31-2016, 06:55 PM
Just like how you avoided this board when leBRONZE lost last year eh? Fakkit

#rentfree

Smoke117
08-31-2016, 06:55 PM

And what are you going to do when the Cavs fail to win the championship this upcoming season? Disappear like your bitch ass always does when Lebron isn't winning. You're a ****ing joke calling out other stans.

Hoopz2332
08-31-2016, 07:06 PM
Don't get it twisted bruh, 99% of these Curry fans are Kobrick fans. Their like parasites looking for a new host once the old one is of no use. My guess they will wait around playoffs to jump on the next diccckk

they were riding curry hard as hell on lakersground to beat/overtake lebron:oldlol:

raprap
08-31-2016, 07:08 PM
Kyrie? It's already starting

raprap
08-31-2016, 07:10 PM

Here's a good example. :lol fcking vultures

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 07:18 PM
And what are you going to do when the Cavs fail to win the championship this upcoming season? Disappear like your bitch ass always does when Lebron isn't winning. You're a ****ing joke calling out other stans.

No one is buying your tough guy act, Stephen. It's pretty funny how you try to put on some online tough guy persona. Is your life that miserable? Do resent your mother remarrying someone that refers to as F.aggot instead of your birth name? Do the kids at school call you ugly? What's the deal? Because no one is buying what you're selling, son. You're a pathetic ****og f,aggot. If I ever found you in real life the first thing I would do is b,itch slap you and than watch you cry. You're small little man with a big mouth on an Internet message board. Get your life together you derelict.

Smoke117
08-31-2016, 07:30 PM
No one is buying your tough guy act, Stephen. It's pretty funny how you try to put on some online tough guy persona. Is your life that miserable? Do resent your mother remarrying someone that refers to as F.aggot instead of your birth name? Do the kids at school call you ugly? What's the deal? Because no one is buying what you're selling, son. You're a pathetic ****og f,aggot. If I ever found you in real life the first thing I would do is b,itch slap you and than watch you cry. You're small little man with a big mouth on an Internet message board. Get your life together you derelict.

What the **** is this teenager babble bullshit? Is this supposed to get my goat? You don't have the wit for me to even take you seriously with this nonsensical drivel.

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 07:37 PM
Op has disappeared coz hes a coward yet hes acting tough lately:lol

Hard for me to disappear when I'm living rent free in your head, son.

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 07:39 PM
What the **** is this teenager babble bullshit? Is this supposed to get my goat? You don't have the wit for me to even take you seriously with this nonsensical drivel.

sounds like a whole bunch of rent free to me. You guys are too easy. :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 07:44 PM
(nervously quivers behind keyboard)

We know.

Fudge
08-31-2016, 07:49 PM
Silkk - 1

knicksman - L

Dray n Klay
08-31-2016, 07:55 PM
Durant=currys bitch

Fudge=L
Knicksman=1

Too easy

In the end, only losers respect curry

Fudge
08-31-2016, 07:56 PM
He's fuming!

LOL!

Dray n Klay
08-31-2016, 07:59 PM
He's fuming!

LOL!

Haha!

SilkkTheShocker
08-31-2016, 08:07 PM
He's fuming!

LOL!
Oh yea, his keyboard is drenched in tears right now. His mother is trying to console him as we speak.

red1
08-31-2016, 08:12 PM
I see knicksman is stacking those Ls like usual.

http://i.imgur.com/IG8cK9U.gif

red1
08-31-2016, 08:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aTTWiNN.png

Cali Syndicate
08-31-2016, 09:00 PM
By Lebron haters, you mean Kobe stans? Cause outside of them, no one else was really stanning...maybe enjoying the fun season he was having prior to his back to back injuries.

Inferno
08-31-2016, 11:45 PM
Curry's 1-1 with Bran in the finals.

The Kobe stans hoppping off his dick is pathetic though :oldlol:

KirbyPls
09-01-2016, 03:08 AM

Curry is actually 0-22 against LBJ in the Finals. :no:

SilkkTheShocker
09-01-2016, 07:22 AM

Don't you mean *1-1?

Lebron23
09-01-2016, 07:39 AM
Yeah. Im suppose to cry against a fake tough guy. Lol:lol

Get a gun, and shoot your head. You waste of oxygen.

Screamin A Smit
09-01-2016, 09:45 AM
they were riding curry hard as hell on lakersground to beat/overtake lebron:oldlol:
Really? Lol that's typical

Any links to good threads on LG? :lol

Hoopz2332
09-01-2016, 10:14 AM

yeah, they were although a few were glad that curry lost because his hype was getting bigger than Kobe's:lol

I'll check:D

Mr Feeny
09-01-2016, 10:41 AM

They were early on and then they started panicking when Curry started being talked about as a better all time player than Kobe :oldlol:

They're soooo pathetic:lol

Hoopz2332
09-01-2016, 11:51 AM
They were early on and then they started panicking when Curry started being talked about as a better all time player than Kobe :oldlol:

They're soooo pathetic:lol

:lol