PDA

View Full Version : the spurs post duncan

swagga
08-31-2016, 03:30 PM
how will they look without his leadership and crazy efficiency ?

Bankaii
08-31-2016, 03:45 PM
Duncan this past year was ass. Dude didn't even play in key moments of some big games.
They'll still be around the 60 wins mark. Pau adds some decent shit blocking but I don't think him and Aldridge provide the impact Timmy did.

I think they'll lose in the WCF, if they don't get bounced in the 2nd round by the Clippers.

Uncle Drew
08-31-2016, 04:09 PM
Duncan this past year was ass.
So he was ass despite being one of the best defenders in the NBA statistically. If only I was an ass NBA player.

Bankaii
08-31-2016, 04:43 PM
So he was ass despite being one of the best defenders in the NBA statistically. If only I was an ass NBA player.
Such a great defender that was he benched in clutch moments in both the regular season and playoffs.

Take stats with context, young one. Advanced stats aren't the end all.

BigKAT
08-31-2016, 04:51 PM
Such a great defender that was he benched in clutch moments in both the regular season and playoffs.

Take stats with context, young one. Advanced stats aren't the end all.

I wouldn't say he was ass man.
Sure he was nothing like his old self but I would not say he was deterimental to the team.

Bankaii
08-31-2016, 05:17 PM
I wouldn't say he was ass man.
Sure he was nothing like his old self but I would not say he was deterimental to the team.
He averaged 6 points on 36% against the Thunder, and 6 points on 42% for the entirety of the playoffs. That's ass.

If that was Kobe we'd never hear the end of it.
I like Timmy, but he's gotten so overrated in his latter years.

Dray n Klay
08-31-2016, 05:19 PM
If they're still elite without him, it basically shows that Duncan was a product of Pop's system all these years.

Spurs m8
08-31-2016, 05:49 PM
People who start these threads haven't watched the Spurs the past year or two...especially last season...dude was a bit of a liability tbh

Spurs m8
08-31-2016, 05:50 PM
If they're still elite without him, it basically shows that Duncan was a product of Pop's system all these years.

No, it shows the Spurs know how to manage their roster.

You stupid c*nt

swagga
08-31-2016, 07:14 PM

how much does a lebron team advertiser get these days son? I'm interested tbh, plesant work from home :confusedshrug:

KiiiiNG
08-31-2016, 07:26 PM
No, it shows the Spurs know how to manage their roster.

You stupid c*nt
No, it means he was an overrated bag of shit just like we always thought.

sunnyboy91
08-31-2016, 09:00 PM
Stick to failing at Kobe vs LeBron threads. Youre out of your depth.

Spurs m8
09-01-2016, 01:53 AM
No, it means he was an overrated bag of shit just like we always thought.

But it actually doesn't....

I mean, you can sh*t talk....but that's all it will be.

Anyway, no one respects a player fan who jumps teams so go away you loser

BigKAT
09-01-2016, 05:50 AM
But it actually doesn't....

I mean, you can sh*t talk....but that's all it will be.

Anyway, no one respects a player fan who jumps teams so go away you loser

You got that part right.

On the subject,
I watched some Spurs game and I really felt like Duncan contributed alot when he was on the court. I'm sure some plus minus stat will prove it.

Spurs m8
09-01-2016, 06:32 AM
You got that part right.

On the subject,
I watched some Spurs game and I really felt like Duncan contributed alot when he was on the court. I'm sure some plus minus stat will prove it.

I admit he anchored the d and shit but on offense he was a complete liability.

Negatives started outweighing the positives sadly.

He knew this.

So retired.

BigKAT
09-01-2016, 06:35 AM
I admit he anchored the d and shit but on offense he was a complete liability.

Negatives started outweighing the positives sadly.

He knew this.

So retired.

Like a majestic Elephant. They say that when they get too old, and start to hold back the rest of the group, the simply walk off to die elsewhere. Alone.

Unlike the Snakes, who throw a party and ruin the other snakes lives for 2 long narcisistic years while leaving the rest of the snakes with no future and a disfunctional family.

Ahem, sorry about that.

theaussieguy
09-01-2016, 07:03 AM
on their instagram or twitter account?

Spurs m8
09-01-2016, 07:24 AM
Like a majestic Elephant. They say that when they get too old, and start to hold back the rest of the group, the simply walk off to die elsewhere. Alone.

Unlike the Snakes, who throw a party and ruin the other snakes lives for 2 long narcisistic years while leaving the rest of the snakes with no future and a disfunctional family.

Ahem, sorry about that.

:roll:

You're a decent poster, kat

SilkkTheShocker
09-01-2016, 07:38 AM
No team with Lamarcus Aldridge on it playing big minutes will win anything. They won their last title with god-tier ball movement. Not bogging down the offense for LA to shoot contested fadeaway jumpers. They will win a ton of regular season games, and Leonard will possibly be an MVP. But they aren't winning any titles for awhile until they dump that loser. I see another second round exit after a 60 win season.

CeltsGarlic
09-01-2016, 07:39 AM
the spurs post duncan

Its super effective!

He scores.

tpols
09-01-2016, 07:52 AM
they'll be fine, 60+ wins w/ potential for more.. and will take the warriors to 7 and lose on the back of FTs so adam can get his prize fight.