PDA

View Full Version : Training camps open THIS MONTH!

insidehoops
09-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Basketball is soon!

And with the crazy summer of trades, free agent signings, some REALLY interesting rookies, even preseason will be fascinating, just to see what some rotations look like

(Of course, stars tend to play limited minutes in preseason, but we can still see which players play together, the position certain guys are used at, etc)

BigKAT
09-01-2016, 04:03 PM
I hope Dunn and Rubio works out for us.
I really like Ricky, but I dunno Dunn's potential. The rooks seem to regard him highly.

insidehoops
09-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Every day there's thousands of people who don't even post here who are here just to see what YOU have to say.

That's a fact.

There's hundreds of unregistered users here at almost any 5-minute interval, and thousands of them over the course of a single day, all here to read YOUR NBA opinions.

So, keep expressing yourselves! A LOT of the basketball world is watching what YOU have to say here on InsideHoops.

insidehoops
09-01-2016, 04:33 PM
We'll soon have a ton of rookies worth paying attention to.

And tons of new and interesting player combos (D-Wade and Jimmy Butler, D-Rose and Melo, Durant and Steph, Westbrook and Oladipo, Dwight on the Hawks, Al Horford on the Celtics, etc)

And a zillion other awesome things to discuss and go wild about. How good Giannis will get. How good the young Lakers will be.

Probably more interesting stories coming into this season than in many recent seasons.

And InsideHoops is the place to discuss it all.

Enjoy!

:cheers: