PDA

View Full Version : The Finals ended almost 3 months ago...

JT123
09-02-2016, 10:37 PM
why are Bron haters STILL melting down?

discuss

RoseCity07
09-02-2016, 10:50 PM
Now that Kobe's really gone they have doubled down their efforts. They can't accept that Lebron has already passed Kobe as a top player in NBA history.

JT123
09-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Now that Kobe's really gone they have doubled down their efforts. They can't accept that Lebron has already passed Kobe as a top player in NBA history.
As much as it hurts me to say this, Bron surpassed Kobe in 2013. :(

Though I guess back then it was only known by intelligent fans, where as now it's basically consensus that Bron is AT LEAST 9 spots ahead of Kobe.

FreezingTsmoove
09-02-2016, 11:01 PM
2007 swept

2011 embarassing

2014 most lopsided finals of all time

2015 left a championship program and joined a lottery team and his fans cry no halp as an excuse

2017 lost to a KD led team :roll:

JT123
09-02-2016, 11:07 PM
2007 swept

2011 embarassing

2014 most lopsided finals of all time

2015 left a championship program and joined a lottery team and his fans cry no halp as an excuse

2017 lost to a KD led team :roll:
I feel your pain brother. As a die hard Kobe stan it hurt watching Bron ascend to an entirely different tier from our idol, but I have since moved on and learned to appreciate true greatness. You seem to be having a more difficult time accepting reality, but I think you aren't too far off. You did just admit that Bron carried a lottery team to a title over a 73 win squad, so I'm sure you'll be moving past the denial phase any time now. :cheers:

FreezingTsmoove
09-02-2016, 11:10 PM
I feel your pain brother. As a die hard Kobe stan it hurt watching Bron ascend to an entirely different tier from our idol, but I have since moved on and learned to appreciate true greatness. You seem to be having a more difficult time accepting reality, but I think you aren't too far off. You did just admit that Bron carried a lottery team to a title over a 73 win squad, so I'm sure you'll be moving past the denial phase any time now. :cheers:

But will it all matter when the same squad beats him next year ?!

Can the colluder beat the colluded

Answer my question JT im waiting for ya

JT123
09-02-2016, 11:16 PM
But will it all matter when the same squad beats him next year ?!

Can the colluder beat the colluded

Answer my question JT im waiting for ya
My answer is that 2017 is irrelevant. Bron has CEMENTED his status as top 3 all time by beating the invincible 73 win Warriors. It was easily the most impressive cinderella story in the history of sports, and nothing can ever erase what happened. Lebron could literally miss the playoffs next year and shoot 35% (like our idol) and it wouldn't matter! Literally anything he accomplishes from here on out is just gravy to an already top 3 (at worst) legacy.

Kblaze8855
09-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Just coming back you make a topic about melting down stans? The season is approaching and we are trying to get back to normal. Lets cut it back to just....half serious topics please. Half serious. Too much to ask after 3 months of total nonsense?

FreezingTsmoove
09-03-2016, 12:39 AM
My answer is that 2017 is irrelevant. Bron has CEMENTED his status as top 3 all time by beating the invincible 73 win Warriors. It was easily the most impressive cinderella story in the history of sports, and nothing can ever erase what happened. Lebron could literally miss the playoffs next year and shoot 35% (like our idol) and it wouldn't matter! Literally anything he accomplishes from here on out is just gravy to an already top 3 (at worst) legacy.

So losing a record 5th finals is irrelevant 😂😂😂

Your age is showing little boy

Btw TLDR only the first sentence

SouBeachTalents
09-03-2016, 12:42 AM
So losing a record 5th finals is irrelevant 😂😂😂

Your age is showing little boy

Btw TLDR only the first sentence

West & Baylor lost 8 Finals each

JT123
09-03-2016, 12:50 AM
So losing a record 5th finals is irrelevant ������

Our idol just had the worst season in NBA history (impact wise) while leading the league's glamour franchise to it's worst season EVER, yet he is still the 12th greatest player of all time. :confusedshrug:
Players whom have more than one Finals MVP can't move backwards in the all time ranks unless someone surpasses them, and right now no current player is within 25 spots of Lebron on the all time list. Unfortunately we can't say the same about the guy in my avatar. :(

FreezingTsmoove
09-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Our idol just had the worst season in NBA history (impact wise) while leading the league's glamour franchise to it's worst season EVER, yet he is still the 12th greatest player of all time. :confusedshrug:
Players whom have more than one Finals MVP can't move backwards in the all time ranks unless someone surpasses them, and right now no current player is within 25 spots of Lebron on the all time list. Unfortunately we can't say the same about the guy in my avatar. :(

Didnt read, Lebron is not my idol

JT123
09-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Just coming back you make a topic about melting down stans? The season is approaching and we are trying to get back to normal. Lets cut it back to just....half serious topics please. Half serious. Too much to ask after 3 months of total nonsense?
How is this topic not half serious? :wtf:
Have Lebron haters not been melting down over the last 2 weeks? For most of the summer they were in hiding, but now it seems they've finally gathered the courage to show their faces again.
Still, it is beyond obvious that they are extremely shook by Lebron's consensus elevation to top 3 status.
I do find it kind of amusing that out of all the ridiculous thread topics on the first page mine is the one you chose to call out. :rolleyes:

JT123
09-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Didnt read
yes you did :lol

Screamin A Smit
09-03-2016, 01:00 AM
jt123 destroying Tsmooth :lol

KiiiiNG
09-03-2016, 01:11 AM
Baldbe fan here, but why is it that people keep bringing him up as if he's on the same plane as LeBron or Jordan? All it does it bring unwanted negative attention to his loyal fans like me and OP. I was happy when Kobe was voted at the 12th best player in NBA history, because I thought it was far enough away from LeBron where the comparison could finally stop and the embarrassment for Kobe fans could end.

I'm glad OP brought attention to this issue so maybe people could stop doing this.

Fellow baldbe fans... there is no need to be jealous or angry at LeBron's greatness. Just let it go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyaKumcg050

JT123
09-03-2016, 01:11 AM
jt123 destroying Tsmooth :lol
2EZ :lol

A part of me really hates embarrassing a fellow Kobe/Curry/Heat stan, but I have to call out stupidity when I see it. :(

FreezingTsmoove
09-03-2016, 01:19 AM
yes you did :lol

Bruh its friday night i just had a wild night as you can see from my previous posts where I slayed Nilicon

I dont have time to read youre stupid shit maybe I will when you are banned again :roll:

Kblaze8855
09-03-2016, 01:49 AM
How is this topic not half serious? :wtf:
Have Lebron haters not been melting down over the last 2 weeks? For most of the summer they were in hiding, but now it seems they've finally gathered the courage to show their faces again.
Still, it is beyond obvious that they are extremely shook by Lebron's consensus elevation to top 3 status.
I do find it kind of amusing that out of all the ridiculous thread topics on the first page mine is the one you chose to call out. :rolleyes:

Some got deleted. I chose to explain the situation to you. Ill skip that next time.

JT123
09-03-2016, 02:05 AM
Some got deleted. I chose to explain the situation to you. Ill skip that next time.
I can respect you wanting to see more serious topics, but there is literally a thread on page 1 claiming that 2 FMVPs against Dwights Magic :oldlol: and the ancient Celtics is more impressive than 3 FMVPs against the 3 all star Thunder, elite Spurs, and 73 win Warriors. :wtf: :facepalm

Threads like that should be drawing the ire of moderators much more so than this one. :confusedshrug:

BedroomBully
09-03-2016, 02:30 AM
why are Bron haters STILL melting down?

discuss
Because their lives got wrecked! All they had to look foward to was the 2/7 record, and LeBron crushed their pathetic hopes. Now they are left jobless, pussyless, and clueless about what to do with their lives for the next few months until 3/8. Hopefully LeBron repeats so it can send them over board and the take their lives. Man we can only hope.

JT123
09-03-2016, 03:25 AM
Because their lives got wrecked! All they had to look foward to was the 2/7 record, and LeBron crushed their pathetic hopes. Now they are left jobless, pussyless, and clueless about what to do with their lives for the next few months until 3/8. Hopefully LeBron repeats so it can send them over board and the take their lives. Man we can only hope.
Dayum, no mercy. :lol

Spurs m8
09-03-2016, 03:27 AM
Almost 3 months gone and 1 month til pre season.

3-1

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead

Mr Feeny
09-03-2016, 04:40 AM

Oh do pi$$ off. Look at the dump threads on page 1 made by Justin Lee (or whatever the saggy titted acne ridden troll is called). Step in there as repeat this drivel there. The come back here. If you won't, then don't waste our time with this garbage.

Be consistent and we won't have a problem.

Mr Feeny
09-03-2016, 04:41 AM
I can respect you wanting to see more serious topics, but there is literally a thread on page 1 claiming that 2 FMVPs against Dwights Magic :oldlol: and the ancient Celtics is more impressive than 3 FMVPs against the 3 all star Thunder, elite Spurs, and 73 win Warriors. :wtf: :facepalm

Threads like that should be drawing the ire of moderators much more so than this one. :confusedshrug:

Exactly what I said. Delete those garbage threads before coming in here to waste our time ime.

Hoopz2332
09-03-2016, 07:32 AM
@ FreezingTsmoove is getting crushed:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
09-03-2016, 12:20 PM

True or false its a basketball discussion. It isnt "Stans melting down...discuss" bullshit. You just came off a ban(not by a mod.....by an administrator) for being an unrealistic troll making joke topics. And you come back with melting down stans....like its a real discussion. The only reason I didnt re ban you is because stupid topics like this have been more or less allowed for months.....so suddenly having a problem with it out of the blue felt a bit much. I explained the reason....real basketball is returning....celebrating and mocking has been allowed...but at some point this should look halfway like a real forum again.