09-03-2016, 01:43 PM
So why can't yall be?

:biggums:

LostCause
09-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Some of these dudes have serious cases of one-itis

JT123
09-03-2016, 05:18 PM
I like to think of myself as a reasonable Kobe stan, and I am good friends with most of the Lebron family since they are BY FAR the more mature fan base.
I think the main reason the rest of my Kobe brethren have such a hard time peacefully existing with the Lebron contingent is their refusal to accept reality, which is that Lebron is now consensus top 3 while Kobe is locked in at number 12. :confusedshrug:

SwayDizzle
09-03-2016, 05:21 PM
I like to think of myself as a reasonable Kobe stan, and I am good friends with most of the Lebron family since they are BY FAR the more mature fan base.
I think the main reason the rest of my Kobe brethren have such a hard time peacefully existing with the Lebron contingent is their refusal to accept reality, which is that Lebron is now consensus top 3 while Kobe is locked in at number 12. :confusedshrug:
you are obsessed

Akrazotile
09-03-2016, 05:38 PM

JT, my good man, much as I respect you and your highly objective opinions and insightful bball analysis, Im gonna have to disagree with somethin you said here.

I dont think we can necessarily say Kobe is "locked in" at number 12. That's far from being a certainty. I think the more technically appropriate phrase would be that he is "locked out" of the Top 11. But if we are being precise, his grip on the #12 spot all-time is in fact tenuous.

Sorry to have to be pedantic like that, brother... Just wanted to point out to you how your own inherent biases as a Kobe stan were leaking thru a little bit :oldlol:. But no worries, it can happen to the best of us :cheers:

stalkerforlife
09-03-2016, 05:43 PM
If you think Kobe respects Bran, you're a damn fool.

Kobe has made multiple statements basically tearing Bran apart, particularly concerning the way he won his asterisk titles.

Kobe deliberately stated "we won the right way" when he announced his retirement, his last show of superiority over Bran.

Bran idolized Kobe growing up, but Kobe damn sure doesn't have the same feelings towards him.

RRR3
09-04-2016, 03:33 PM
If you think Kobe respects Bran, you're a damn fool.

Kobe has made multiple statements basically tearing Bran apart, particularly concerning the way he won his asterisk titles.

Kobe deliberately stated "we won the right way" when he announced his retirement, his last show of superiority over Bran.

Bran idolized Kobe growing up, but Kobe damn sure doesn't have the same feelings towards him.
You are a completely delusional moron. Kobe CLEARLY respects LeBron, or else he wouldn't have gone off on an idiot espousing the same shit you do on twitter: http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/page/instantawesome-KobeLeBron-150415/here-kobe-bryant-twitter-rant-defending-lebron-james

I guess Kobe's just a "Branvestite", though, right?

TheWinningFam
09-04-2016, 07:29 PM
It's called being NICE because you feel sorry for the guy.

Kobe deliberately stated "we won the right way" when he retired; THAT was a KNOCK on Bran's team jumping cowardice; and you KNOW it.

Kobe feels sorry for the coward.
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif

AirBonner
09-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Kobe is officially part of the Lebron Fam :rockon: damn kobe fam losing members every day. Even the one they idolize :oldlol: