PDA

View Full Version : Coach of the Year

BigKAT
09-07-2016, 04:05 AM
Should it go to an overachiever or to the most successful coach of the regular season?

Basically, Steve Kerr or Terry Stotts?
Popovich or Mike Budlnhozer?

Next year's Ty Lue/Kerr Or Thibs?

You guys give it to the underdog who overachieved with a medicore team or the Phill jackson who did what he was expected to with superstars without screwing it up?

AirBonner
09-07-2016, 04:13 AM
Brad Stevens.

swagga
09-07-2016, 04:25 AM
Should it go to an overachiever or to the most successful coach of the regular season?

Basically, Steve Kerr or Terry Stotts?
Popovich or Mike Budlnhozer?

Next year's Ty Lue/Kerr Or Thibs?

You guys give it to the underdog who overachieved with a medicore team or the Phill jackson who did what he was expected to with superstars without screwing it up?

they should give to somebody that, you know, actually coaches, incorporates weak players, makes adjustments, does series planning, manages minutes, develops players : like pop, carlisle, stevens, stotts, budinhozer.

tyrone lue "let's PNR a a small team with lebron" coaching :roll: genius :oldlol:
kerr is an arrogant prick with the most talented team in 15 years and managed to get in 1-3 hole against okc and lose 3-1 to the cavs and can't adapt at all ... great coach!:lol he is still the best (by far) out of all these losers with good records.
thibs can't even coach offense, doesn't understand rotations, plantation owner coach 10/10 :roll:

Richesly
09-07-2016, 04:40 AM
Budenholzer will win COTY if Hawks can play the best they absolutely can, and get first place.

Budenholzer is an amazing coach who Popovich said that he learned a lot of coaching from Budenholzer.

BigKAT
09-07-2016, 06:11 AM
Brad Stevens.

You know what?

I think you're right.
I think that he might win it next year.

I mean, if the C's get to 55 wins, which is plausible all things considered, he definetly wins.

Heck, even if they are in the 52-53 range.

Annyong!
09-07-2016, 09:03 AM
It should go to the coach who made the most impact on his team.

tamaraw08
09-08-2016, 01:08 AM
The irony in all these is that the best coaches like Carlisle and Malone are in very weak rosters. You put Rick in Milwaukee and that team would elevate and be competitive.

FreezingTsmoove
09-08-2016, 01:15 AM
The irony in all these is that the best coaches like Carlisle and Malone are in very weak rosters. You put Rick in Milwaukee and that team would elevate and be competitive.

No one in their right mind could win in Milwaukee with Jabari playing big minutes

ShawkFactory
09-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Dude been stickin more than Omar

RoseCity07
09-08-2016, 07:39 PM
I think Steve Kerr made he warriors better but that's because Jackson was horrible. Didn't bogut hate Jackson?

It should go to he coach that did the most with the least.

Jameerthefear
09-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Vogel